[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Phyching myselff up to start- 1st timer, support needed

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Phyching myselff up to start- 1st timer, support needed
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:25 am 

Hello.

I have known about this cleanse for some time and have had friends with great success.
I plan to start on Sunday, commit to the 10 days and see if I feel I can continue.
I chose now to start because I'll be out of town for work, penned up in a hotel room.
I will have the time, privacy and lack of temptation I am hoping will be the grounds for a successful cleanse!
My motivation is in not succumbing to the poor eating habits that come with travel.

Is there anyone who is planning to start the cleanse soon? Or anyone who could share a valuable personal tip? I have done all the reading.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Phyching myselff up to start- 1st timer, support needed
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:56 pm 

Hey there Gypsysavage,

I'm thinking about starting a 10 day cleanse on Sunday also...not yet convinced... You never know I might join you. I'll get all the stuff tomorrow just so I don't have the excuse :)

Good luck.

Have you ever tried the MC before?

Jessi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:04 pm 

Hi all,

I'll be starting tomorrow as well. Planning to go for as long as i can endure... let's be buddies and give each other the support we need! :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:50 am 

Hi everyone! I am going to start tomorrow! This is my first time doing MC; I am very nervous, but so excited! Good luck to yall starting tomorrow too, let me know how your first day goes!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 am 

I hope your first day went well!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:01 am 

Thanks so much Ayane! Yesterday wasn't bad at all until the evening. That's when I was so hungry and so badly wanted to eat something. So far today is going well. I tried the SWF and that was really hard to get down. I think I am going to just do it every other day.

Gypsysavage and Athene, I hope your first day went well! And Jessruss if you decided to do it, I hope it is starting out good!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:31 am 

I made it through day one suprisingly with ease!
I say suprisingly because typically when eating solid food I am hungry every 3-4 hours or so. I have made it past lunch on day 2 without any trouble either. Yes, The SWF is tough to get down. It's not only the salt, but drinking that amout of water in a short time is tough too. I set my alarm for 5 am, get up and am motivated to drink it quickly so I can go back to bed. I woke up again at 7am with the urge....

How is everyone's first day? Jessi did you decide to start? Best of luck. It sure helps to have support!!

Thanks everyone,

Gypsygirl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:20 am 

I am starting tomorrow!!!!!!!! I have done numerous cleanses but always at a spa where I am locked down away from food and on vacation. I have never been able to do it on my own, however this time I am really going to try. I am going to london in a month and dont want to go feeling like a giant blowfish. Today i am doing the lemonade , celery and apples. No wine will be the hardest part for me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:53 am 

Clean contender,

You can do it! One book had a suggestion to write down all the reasons you are doing this in advance. You can look at the list when you feel weak or temptation begins to set in. Also they suggested to write a short list about how disappointed you'd feel if you quit. This can also be a motivator.

I laughed when you said wine was would be the hardest part. I too enjoy my wine each evening. it is an important part of my wind-down routine. Instead, I have replaced it with the senna tea. It is suprisingly pleasant and you can sip it just the same as wine : )

You are smart to ease into it. Best of luck.Ii look forward to hearing your progress!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:05 am 

Thank you so much! I had intended to start journaling last night and already forgot. You are so right I need to write down why I am doing this and look at it everytime I feel like cracking. Also I am going to take a picture of myself(it aint pretty) and post it on the fridge.
Thanks for the encouragement- I will succeed!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:46 am 

I am a first timer too!! I am so excited and scared at the same time. I am on day 1 of the ease-in process and will be full fledge lemonade diet on Wednesday. I love ready all the tips and the support.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 pm 

Gypsy thats awesome!! Yay for day 2 down!!!...Today was easier for me for some reason! As much as I hated the SWF, I think it helped me not want food as much the first part of the day! I'm hoping after tomorrow it will get a lot easier!

Hey Juice and Clean, good luck! I think that is so smart to do the ease in; I didn't do it, but did eat only once early the day before and then had the tea the night before. Haha, the glass of wine in the evening and the coffee in the morning will be the hardest for me too! I have a big sweet tooth and I am hoping after the cleanse I am not as much of a sugaraholic and will crave more natural and organic foods!

Good luck tomorrow everyone! Let us know how it goes! This is encouraging to know others are doing it at the same time!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:02 pm 

Juice+ is my coworker we are doing this together - support support I need all i can get
Lets go everybody and rock our bodies!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:59 pm 

I made it through day three. Everyone says it can be one of the roughest.

I really wanted food, but it wasn't out of hunger. I now realize what emotional eaters we are.
We are supposed to be eating to live, not living to eat!
I will have to admit, I do love to lick the maple syrup spoon after I measure it -yum!

After just 3 days, I see my waist-line looking much better. this is likely a location where water-weight is stored.

I hope everyone else is doing well. Stay hydrated and Stay Strong!