[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Going for 10+ Days

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Going for 10+ Days
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:41 am 

Hey Ayane,

I have never used the wheatgrass before, what's the benefit? and the probiotics, i saw those posts too, but i don't know anything about them. Anyways, when i get to the ease-out phase, i will come back to read your post so i can do it right too. Good luck tomorrow.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:41 am 

Wheat grass juice helps to detox the liver, gives you a lot of energy, it neutralizes toxins, has a lot of vitamins and helps with red blood cells. You should really look into it the stuff is really great. I think it tastes disgusting but I really do at least feel more energetic when I drink it. You should at least try it once though, its good to have while you are fasting, and I get it from Jamba Juice, because they're the only ones close by that will juice wheat grass. Today is my first day on the ease off I just made some OJ and mixed it with half water. I haven't drank any of it yet, but I am excited. I made my veg soup last night and wanted to eat some of it sooo bad lol. But I kept telling myself I worked very hard for two weeks, I could wait one more day and have some broth tomorrow. And I did it! SO excited :).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:24 am 

Hey Ayane,

Am on day 24 of 40, Wish we could switch places this morning, when i read about people easing off, am like why not just stop tomorrow? but like you said, you worked hard for two weeks, so why waste a day? likewise, i have done three weeks, so i need to finish the course, about two more weeks left however the thought of the lemonade is not so enticing these past few days. :shock:
I will make my veg soup on the second day otherwise i don't think i would manage to sleep that night, knowing it was in the refrigerator!lol Hope you enjoy your meals and hopefully the weight stays off with some good food. Good luck today.

SW: 196 lbs
CW: 178.6 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:41 am 

Thanks Jam :). Today is day two of the ease out, yesterday I drank OJ/Water all day, then for dinner I had about a cup of broth, a little bit of vegetables, and two strawberries. I plan to do the same today, but eat a little more vegetables for dinner (I have dance class today so it'll be after I go to it).

I forgot to post yesterday:
SW: 172.1
YW: 153.7
CW: 153.1
GW: 130

So at least for the ease out, I am still losing weight :). I also 'started' yesterday, and I have cramps and feel bloated, so I am surprised I didn't gain weight. But I also started 2 days earlier than I normally do. I've lost 13 lbs during the fast so far, which I think is pretty awesome :). I am going to start increasing my workouts again now that I am going to be eating the soup, so hopefully my weight loss will continue! I have about 5 weeks to be at 140 which is where I want to be around thanksgiving time which I think, is more than easily doable :).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:05 pm 

Hey Ayane,

How are you planning to get to 140 lbs by Thanksgiving? what kind of meals will you have? or are you planning to get on another MC before that day?

tu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm 

I just plan to eat healthy, around 1200 calories and 75 - 100 carbs a day, and plan to be working out again (p90x + extra cardio). I plan to have one cheat day, I am having my housewarming part Oct 30th but other than that, I just plan to be super careful on what I eat. I tend to eat similar stuff, I don't eat much variety. For breakfast I eat either oatmeal, 1/2 cup fruit, 4.5 tsp slivered almonds, and a protein, or a slice of Ezekiel bread, peanut butter, 1/2 cup fruit, and protein, then for lunch I will eat salad, mushrooms, bell peppers, celery, some turkey deli slices, and 1/2 cup fruit, or I'll have turkey chili, then for dinner I usually have turkey chili, chicken and vegetables, or steak and vegetables. I just try to eat non starchy foods after noon and eat whole grain carbs before noon. The only thing I do have after noon is sometimes a little fruit. I also have 2 snacks a day, usually a 0 carb protein shake or half a protein bar. I'll have a cheat meal like once every two weeks (usually chiptole at school or maybe pizza (my bfs favorite food). But that's about 5 1/2 weeks to lose about 13 more lbs (about 2 lbs a week). I may not make it but I should be really close! And I watch biggest looser as my motivation. The show is 2 hours a week and I record it on my tivo. I know the p90x workout routines so I turn his voice on low (watching on my computer) then watch biggest looser during it. That's two workouts a week where I am more than motivated :). I also have a Salsa dance class which is 3.5 hours a week.

Last edited by Ayane on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:55 pm 

As for today... lol... I drank about half a gallon of OJ/Water mixed, I ate 8 oz of veg soup after dance today at 1815 (1 hour and 45 min class). At 2015 I had the other 4 oz. I did 30 minutes on wii fit after I ate the other four. I didn't drink any tea yesterday but didn't flush at all today, so tonight I drank about half a cup of tea that only steeped about 2 minutes. I am hoping it'll just give me a little boost. I only had a couple vegetable pieces and 2 strawberries the night before, but my body may be used to the senna? I usually continue to drink the tea until a day or two after the ease out I just drink less and less.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:52 am 

Hey Ayane,

When am done with the cleanse, i will surely come back to your posts, write it out and try to follow it or something similar in any of the diet books at my place, i think your food intake should help you maintain a clean body and your current weight or even loss some, my foods are terrible, so i need to make a total 360 degrees otherwise all i have lost will get back and more. Enjoy the Veggies! :D

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:10 am 

Thanks! :) The only thing that makes a challenge for me right now, is that my parents are snow birds and they are back. They don't eat nearly as healthy as I do. But I do not currently have a job, so now that they're back I have a lot of temptations at their house. My step dad eats a lot of junk food, and since I am over there pretty much every day right now (family game nights :)) its been harder. Plus my brother is 5'10 and weighs 270. Last night he was eating cheetos while playing wii fit :roll: but I try to use him as motivation in my head. Not really a mean way but I don't want to look like that. And I tell him over and over I am really worried he may become diabetic. That tends to help because I care enough for him that I tell him these things, but the same things apply to me as well! But, I am also hoping this fast will continue to give me the dedication I need not to cheat.

Yesterday I drank OJ/water, and about 16 oz of veg soup split into 4 oz around noon, 8 oz around six, then 4 oz again about 10 (playing wii w/ the family for 2 hours I began feeling a bit light headed). Today I plan to do approximately the same. I will eat about 4 oz before I go to school at noon, 8 oz after dance about 1715, then 4 oz again at about 2030 and OJ/water mixture all day. After I finish all my veg soup I think I am going to try to make my turkey chili (and more veg soup). I will eat that once a day with veg soup the other two times a day. Slowly introduce meat that way. I am wondering about trying to eat yogurt. I am lactose intolerant but I am wondering if those extra probio's would help. I did lose some weight again, a total of .9lbs since I came off of the cleanse, which I think is great. I normally gain about 3 lbs back fairly quickly, but I already lost the little bit I gained :). I am being a lot more cautious coming off the fast this time than I have other times.

CW: 152.8

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:30 am 

Good for you, Ayane,

The challenge is always to keep off the weight after the MC, and it seems even with all the temptations around you, you are managing somehow, yes there will be days, when you may eat something that could add a pound or two, but thankfully the MC makes us realise that we have a limit. How did you prepare your Veggie soup? did you use broth? or just plain water? good luck today, am going to pick up my son from school right now and hope i can make it to Saturday.

tu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:58 am 

My veggie soup was plain water, tomatoes, an entire thing of celery, one onion, kidney beans, black beans, spinach, greenbeans, basil, rosemary, cayanne pepper, about 2 tsp season salt w/ no msg, and about 1 cup of quinoa shell pasta for the whole pot. I know the salt isn't good but, I hate soup without it. 2 tsp for a whole pot I am hoping wont have that much bad effect on me, because it doesn't have msg. I decided to add the little bit of pasta, because for one, I was afraid I was going to carb binge, but also I didn't want my carbohydrate intake to drop after stopping the MS, and I am only getting about 70 carbs from the OJ/water. I normally try to hit between 75 - 100 carbs, so I wanted to make sure my body was still getting that after the fast so when I am back to eat a little more normal, I wouldn't gain weight from eating my normal carbs again. This has seemed to work well so far, so I am hoping it continues. And I just ate about 8 oz of veg soup, instead of four. But, that's ok. I have dance in a few hours and I did feel light headed Tuesday when I went, so I am hoping eating a couple oz more earlier, will help me, and I just wont eat the third time today.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:37 am 

Hey Ayane,

I like your list of vegetables, will write it down together with athene's list and alternate between the days which soup to take, i forsee many days of soup ahead. I think you both are enjoying some great soup.
I was thinking since i have been on the MC longer than 10 days, i will drink Orange Juice for 5 days, then Orange Juice, Veggie broth or Soup the next 5 days, and Grapefruit, Veggie soup for 10 days, then Raw Salads, Orange Juice, Veggie soup for 10 days, then lastly Brown Rice, Beans, Salads, Watermelon for the last 10 days so i can maintain the weight and also slowly ease into a Raw Food Lifestyle. I know it won't be easy especially for the kids but i have to make a serious U-turn from my former bad eating habits. Actually, it's a modification of someone's else diet plan on this forum, he planned for the 40 days after the MC. What do you think about my plan?

tu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:37 pm 

I think that going as long as you are without eating, it is a great idea to take longer to eat solids and the way you have paced it out, sounds great. Plus, if you take that long slowly getting back into eating, you'll be forcing yourself to change your eating habits once you are eating again, so after your long ease out period, you'll already be eating healthier for at least a month :) that should make it a lot easier not just for your ease out, but for your eating habits in the future. I forgot to mention, I also had garlic in my soup. I LOVE garlic.

Yesterday after eating the soup in the morning, I ended up eating about 1/4 cup of salad, pinto beans, black beans, and green bell pepper pieces before dance (mostly beans & it was from chipotle), then last night I had about 6 oz of soup before wii fit :). Today I had 8 oz of soup around noon, will eat 8 more oz in an hour or so, then I think I'll eat a plum around 8 tonight. Not planning on wii fit or working out tonight. However, I am drinking about 1 L of half OJ half water, along with about 3-4 L of water. I sip it throughout the day, so I am not that hungry. I will be picking up ground turkey from my butcher tomorrow so I am going to be eating turkey chili soon, and making more veg soup. I am still losing weight! I am shocked, I normally gain weight back (though I have been more strict on myself this time). I was 153.7 first day of ease out, this morning I was 151.7. That means, I still have lost 2 lbs. Which, considering I normally gain three lbs back, I am super excited about! I am so close to my shorter term goal (being under 150). I try to put myself in mini goals of losing five lbs, then make a strong effort to make sure I do not go back above that five pound mark. If I get down to around 143 (147 on wii), I should be what I was before all my weight gain earlier this year. I may go camping this weekend, if I do, I will bring raw vegetables, salad, fruit, and premade veg soup or turkey chili to heat on the grill.

CW: 151.7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:09 pm 

Ayane, i've never had any Turkey chilli before. Is that spicy tho? If it is, well then it's good for you, because spicy foods tend to burn fat in the body (i LOVE spicy foods, especially the small red chillies, well, up to a certain extent tho :oops: ). You are going to have some yummy stuff... wonderful... i've been searching the internet for healthy recipes, and found several... cheers to our ease-out period! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:18 pm 

Wow, Ayane,

Good for you losing weight with all your body is adjusting to! I know being more strict is key in maintaining the weight or lowering it, and you seem to be doing a great job. I think if i start taking the soup, i may not be able to pace myself like you, but we will see what happens. Enjoy camping tomorrow.

Hey athene, are you seeing the same results your end? continued weight loss?

A wonderful night to you both.

tu

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next