[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Going for 10+ Days

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Going for 10+ Days
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 am 

I am currently on day 7. The reason I did this fast, was I failed at doing it after my hospital stay back at the beginning of the year (dr orders). So now, I am getting it done because after the hospital stay (where I lost 15 lbs) I ended up gaining 27, so I gained 12 lbs back over what I did when I was in the hospital. I recently found out I have a chronic pain syndrome as well as a chronic fatigue syndrome. The dr's have been giving me so much medication lately trying to figure everything out, that I just feel awful. Plus I got my wisdom teeth out. So, I am down to a sleeping pill, which I haven't been taking on the fast. I haven't really been sleeping, though. Which I know on a cleanse sleeping is good, but I've been sleeping like 4-6 hours. But I am hoping this will help clean and detox my body and help me lose a little weight. I have currently lost 10 pounds from my weight gain. I want to try to lose 5 - 10 more pounds on the cleanse before I stop so I am not sure how much longer I'll go. Just depends on how I feel from day to day. I am definitely set on going to day 10, just not sure how many days after that I will go.

SW: 172.1
CW: 162
GW: 130

Post subject: Re: Going for 10+ Days
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:11 pm 

good luck. I'm sure you will make it
SW-198
CW-195
GW-165

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:14 pm 

How is it going this time? 7 days is impressive in itself. i think you are great to listen to your body and see how you fel after 10 days regardless of what weight you're at. You can always take a week or more to ease back into food. Liquid smoothies and soup first, then veggies, nuts and fruits for another week. it's not as tough as fasting and still an excellent diet.

Best of luck!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:38 am 

Hey Ayane,

You can do it, and you are right it's better to take it day by day, am on day 18, going for 40 days, hope i can make it. According to Stanley's book, if you take further than 10 days, the MC may help with the chronic pain you described, but you are right to listen to your body regardless of whether you attain your weight goal or not. Good luck.

SW:196 lbs
CW:185.4 lbs
TW:136 lbs

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:05 am 

I am good! Thanks for all of the well wishes :). Today is my day 10. I did have a headache on day 8 like I expected to have. Yesterday and today I do have a slightly coated tongue, which is probably why I have felt crappy yesterday. I am motivated to keep going until I decide to stop. I am hoping it helps the chronic pain, thanks jam :). I do feel I have more energy right now than I normally have. I fall asleep constantly, and unless I drink coffee or take a lot of vitamin B supplements, I fall asleep constantly throughout the day. While fasting, that is happening a lot less. I do have really dry skin right now on my face, even scrubbing with a loofa, and a bit of a rash on my neck. Didn't have any acne really, just two pimples popped up. Other than that, I have been craving pasta again the past couple days, which sucks. I am hoping at some point those cravings will go away lol. When I first go into the ease out phase, I plan to make a giant pot of soup, after the first two days of soup broth and orange juice, I planned to blend the soup and eat it, fruit, salad for a couple days, then add the whole soup, Ezekiel bread and peanut butter (so probably into the second week). I did lose some more weight, 3.2 lbs since I last posted 3 days ago. I know I usually gain about 3 lbs back when I stop fasting, so I want to be under 155 before I stop. Hope I make it :).

CW: 158.8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:26 pm 

Hey Ayane, you have accomplished the first 10 days, some people never make it past the 3rd day, you should be proud of yourself, and I hear all kinds of aches and pain will surface while your body is cleansing so that is part of how the MC works. Am also planning for a lot of juice, soups, vegetables in the first 3 weeks after the MC is done. I would love to adopt a Raw Food Lifestyle, will see if I can make it. Ohh, my just watched someone on the Joy Behar show talking about extreme eating disorders, she was eating emotionally, just one of the reasons am sticking to the MC. I think the show is called 'what's eating you' I haven't watched yet but I may be able to relate to some of them if I watched it. Sad when you think about what food can do to our bodies if we are not conscious of what we are eating. Good luck with the rest of your days.

SW: 196 lbs
CW: 183.2 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:25 pm 

Thanks Jam! I am finishing day 11 now. Today though, I did throw up the salt water. The last two days I have begun to dread doing it because it has began to make me really sick to my stomach and today, I just couldn't keep from throwing up :/. I want to go to day 14 because right now my body is in a detox phase (tongue is a bit white) and I for sure do not want to stop during that.

My aches and pains have been much less lately than they are normally. I found out today also that I need to have surgery on my wrist at some point, for a ganglion cyst (it was a big bump on my wrist and I thought it went away) but I still had wrist pain. I guess it just went in between my bones in my wrist, and my dr suggests removing it. But my wrist pain along with the issues from my chronic pain, have been less. I do not generally eat for emotional reasons, and I generally keep a pretty healthy diet. I am just always overweight and it sucks. I was a competitive gymnast as a teen, and even then doing 20+ hours working out a week I was always still in the "overweight" catagory and the fattest on my team. So I know part of it is genetics but part of me still doesn't want to accept that. A friend of mine gained 50 lbs earlier this year to emotional eating, and has not lost 40 lbs just getting back to good healthy eating.

With food, I love food lol. I hardly eat my favorite foods (pasta and bread). I just don't keep them in my house. Snacks either. I eat it when I go out to eat once or twice a month. So I do not know why my metabolism just doesn't want to work with me lol. What seems to help, at least help me maintain, is eating whole grain carbs before noon, and not after. After I would mostly eat protein and low carb vegetables. After my first couple weeks off of the cleanse that is probably what I will go back to. As much as I know raw is good for me, its just not something I know I could commit to. Good luck Jam! I think its much harder than it looks :/.

CW: 157.8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:30 am 

Hey Ayane,

Have you tried to take the lax tea in the morning if you can no longer take the SWF? you will feel much better, i did recently. You will be able to reach the 14 days with no problem if you do. I hear you about the weight gain or being overweight, i have always been overweight from birth, think mine is genetics too, regardless of what i ate, that's one of the reasons i think the Raw Food lifestyle may help me. I hope when you do have the surgery, it will be a successful one. Good luck on your 12th day. Two more days, you can make it.

SW: 196 lbs
CW: 182.6 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:43 pm 

Thanks Jam :). Yes actually! I drank it this morning instead of SWF, after vomiting yesterday I start dry heaving at even looking at my salt :/. It didn't make me sick but I do have stomach cramps all day, which is why I have always preferred SWF. If this is the only way to finish however, i'll do it! I am so surprised by myself that I am going 14 days, and your accomplishments are much greater! Congrats again for that :). I did sauna again today. But before I did, all day since I sauna'd yesterday, my face is red. Not sure what that is about. My heart did start to race a little in the sauna after about 15 minutes so I got out. But my face is still beet red and hurts and that was about 2 hours ago. Not sure if its just toxins, or what! Thank you so much for the encouragement. I find that the encouragement from the people from this board seems to be extremely helpful and helps me stick to fasting much longer. People in my life think its stupid and dangerous that I am fasting, so they keep talking about food or eating very dramatically in front of me. Lame :evil: . Soon enough though, I will eat again! :D Thanks again Jam! You're a lifesaver :)

CW: 156.5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:52 pm 

Ohh I did forget to mention the massive headache I had today. Its practically gone after going to the sauna. All day my neck was killing me and it developed into a horrible pounding headache. I went to Physical therapy today with the headache which of course, made me feel worse for the time being. After sauna'ing however, it seems to have subsided for the most part.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:58 pm 

Hey Ayane, the days you have accomplished is something to celebrate, 14 days, that's two weeks without food but a cleaner system. I would love to sit in a sauna but I think you are right, the headaches must be the toxins coming out. Actually whatever pains you experience, the body is getting rid of more toxins in that area. Hang in there. Hope those headaches pass. Have a good night. Am at work, don't want to be found on internet!lol

tu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:11 am 

Lol thanks for sneaking online! I actually think the headache is from my neck injury. I think my face being red and feeling like its burning is toxins. All night last night it felt like it was on fire and was red. Today its not as bad but it still feels warm and is red. The headache is better today :) Day thirteen isn't so bad so far! I was able to do the swf this morning. I was really queezy, but I tried to convince myself that I only had two mornings left, I really had to do it and I did and didn't get sick. I do feel very happy and strong. The longest I had gone before was 10 days. I am currently laying down watching biggest looser and relaxing. I will just do some light cleaning today and relax the rest of the day :). Nice day to come! Plus, I am down to 155.6 on day 13, so by tomorrow I will have reached both my weight and length of the cleanse goals. I feel so proud and happy with myself right now! Thanks for always supporting me jam :)

CW: 155.6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:39 am 

Hey Ayane,

Is today your first ease-out day? Wow, good for you, at least you accomplished your cleanse goal, i hope am feeling the same way on my last day. So Orange juice today? Can we switch places? :P Good luck with this phase, not the easiest either, but with the right food, those pounds will stay off.

tu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:17 am 

Unfortunately no, tomorrow is my first ease out day. But I did buy probiotics, oranges, and vegetables for soup yesterday :). Do you think I could put kidney beans in my soup, even if I wait to eat those until like day four of my phase out? (so really my second batch of soup). Not sure if I should be eating them by day 4, but I thought it'd be a good little bit of protein. I want to start doing p90x again, but want to be getting some kind of protein before I do it. Thanks so much for all the best wishes Jam you are amazing! :D

CW: 154.1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 am 

I was just reading through some older posts and realized, I forgot to have wheat grass juice at all this time! I will get some today on the way to my nephews birthday (from Jamba Juice). I always would get it like every other day when I did cleanses before, I can't believe I forgot lol. At least I will have one day benefit from it :).

BTW, I think it was Shiva who recommended this probio but I always use the Bio K Plus in capsule form. It's the BEST probio I've ever used! It's a little more on the expensive side but WELL worth it.