[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Positive people PLEASE

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Positive people PLEASE
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:47 am 

Hey marpar4u,

I wish i could say the MC has been smooth sailing, yeah, they have been some tough days, like everyone knows, the first 3 days are the hardest, then your body gets used to the idea of the fast, then subsequent days you just want to put something in your mouth that is not lemonade. I avoid the Food Channel completely, love it, but only watch Cake Boss and sometimes, Top Chef-Just Desserts.
I have two kids, so i have to cook everyday, am not a fun of packaged meals so i usually feed them fresh foods or home made meals, on those days, i need extra will power, the temptation is high. Inspite of all that, i can say i have managed, maybe the day i feel terrible about is when i chewed gum, had a funny taste in the mouth and i just got a few sticks, didn't make a difference in the cleanse though, was still flushing as we should. Someone commented though, that if you eat anything, you pause the cleanse process so i have determined to stay on course for the remaining 20 days.
I have also read about the detox proponents and the weight loss defenders, we all have different bodies and different reasons for taking on the fast, if the MC helps start me in the right direction- losing weight and healthy lifestyle, why should people worry about your motivations or my motivations? I need a detox that's true but if it helps me abandon the foods that i have been using to abuse my body, why not? Anyways, i hope you can make your 20 days, concentrate on one day at a time, you won't believe it, day 20 is just around the corner. Good luck.

SW: 196 lbs
CW: 183.2 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:13 pm 

Day three andI made it! Woke up hungry and a little weak but great all day. I drinkthe lemonade when my tummy grumbles. I like it hot like tea the best or with peligrino on ice.
I am down over 5 lbs but i lost two during the phase in.
I booked a private lesson in feldenkrais for the first time tonight not sure what to think about it.
I am realizing how much I deal with stress by numbing the situation with food or wine. Trying to stop take deap breaths and deal with situations.

Using Muffin Motivation, wear tight pants and grab the overhang evertime I think of food

Keep going all my contenders, the brass ring to health IS in our reach and we can get there.
Good luck to all on friday and the weekend, always harder for me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:08 am 

Hey CleanContender,

Am on day 20 0f 40, i hear you about the weekend, but remember MIND over BODY, you can make it through those tough days. One day at a time. Planning to stay away from barbacues, sunday family luncheons, picnics and all those good times, stay home and to Monday.
Good luck to you too.

SW:196 lbs
CW: 182.6 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:38 am 

Jam, good luck on the final 20! Thats truly amazing. I am on day 10 today and am feeling fantastic. I however, unlike you have had the wonderful liberty of just taking care of myself and my dog and cat. And since I've no desire to dine with the animals, it has been relatively easy in the willpower department..lol. I've definitely decided to stay on as I'm am feeling so great. Down 6 pounds as of yesturday morning. I've also had the liberty of not working the first 10 days and will return to work this tuesday (so on my day 13) but I don't foresee this being a problem as I am on the road with a cooler which shall only contain my lemonade and water. I have got to tell you that I have never felt better and I am loving life. A co-worker of mine has been supper supportive and he sorta is a real inspiration, having recently rebooted his life with taking off 110lbs! Not here on the master cleanse but nevertheless, a true inspiration. We've become quite close and I truly don't think I could have happened if my mind weren't as pure as it is right now with this cleanse.

You are a good mom in ensuring your children have solid healthy meals and you will be rewarded for such sacrafices. You too are an inspiration, you inner strength must be really good! I agree with you that is this cleanse helps you to kick some bad habits and lose weight at the same time, who is to judge that. The next 10 days will be fraut with some extensive research on how to ease out correctly and resume at 'normal diet' that will help me continue with moderate weight loss, healthy living and perhaps leaning more to a raw food/vegan lifestyle, with minimum meats and dairies. I'm 40 and thats the new 30 and I wanna be 40 and fabulous, not 40 and frumpy!! :wink:

See ya out here and best of luck with this journey!!

Marni

SW: 177
CW: 171
GW: Healthy and Happy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:18 am 

Hey marpar4u,

Thanks for the encouragement, i honestly will say that being on this forum is an added booster, you know, when you read other people's stories, you know, you are not alone and that in itself is comforting and encouraging especially with all the Nay-sayers around us. Yeah, i have to do the Mom thing, lucky you, with the cat and dog, no foods to remind you of what you are missing, unless you torture yourself with the cooking shows on TV. Am feeling great too, going to stay home and relax, maybe bake afew cookies or muffins for my kids, will depend on my mood at the time.
You can make it through another 10 days, and going back to work will surprise you, i think distractions will pull you through those days faster than when you are sitted at home concentrating on the next glass of lemonade. Good luck for the weekend, tends to be tough for some people with most activities revolving around food.

CW: 181.8 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:47 pm 

Weekend was hard but i kept busy. Gained a puond one day lost it the next. Today i weigh the same as saturday but i know things can fluctuate. All together down 8in 7 days.
Going in for bloodwork tomorrow and to the doc. Feeling good and hoping to go another 7 days

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:56 pm 

Hey CleanContender, Am on day 23 of 40, I understand the weekend dilemma, things happen, food everywhere, I also had 4 days with the same weight at the beginning but after switching to lax tea morning and evening the scale started to move, so you may want to rest the SWF in the morning and try lax tea for a couple of days you will notice a difference on the scale. You can make it through the remaining 7 days.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 am 

Hi Juice........good for you. Although I am not on the cleanse anymore, I still like to check in and see what everyone is up to. I plan on going back on this cleanse May 1st of 2011, so if you want to join me again then, would love to have you aboard. Meanwhile, all the best to all you MC'rs. This last cleanse I only did 19 days and started my ease off on day 20. Winter has pretty much set in now and it's too cold to be on a cleanse. I fly to my son's today and am glad I'm back on regular food. You can't take liquids on the airplane so that would eliminate eating for the 6 hours in the air......so glad to be eating solids.
Karen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:18 pm 

Hey Karen,

Am on day 24 of 40, thanks for the encouragement, keep it coming and we wish you the best as you resume eating- not easy but it can be done. Had the feeling to abandon the MC today, but i have been reading through many posts since 7:45pm and i have decided to keep on course, looking forward to Saturday, will be my 28th day and see whether i can get there. Enjoy the family and yummy foods. :D

tu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:45 pm 

Jam you have come so far, your my idol i would love to be where you are. I also have been finding my mind wandering "what if I just had......
Pick a project and stay busy, i ithink i am going to takle launDry now

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 am 

Hey CleanContender,

Are you almost done? how many days left?

CW: 177.4 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:49 am 

I have decided to continue, i cant say it is easier than i thought cuz it is not easy but it is doable. I just grab the muffin top! I am down over 10 lbs and feeling good. I am craving brocoli and a baked potato instead of pizza. My skin looks good and my energy is good. I go on vacation nov 7 so i think i could be down another 5 at least. I started in a size 14 and my pants were falling off yesterday, going to pull out the 12s today and see.
How are you doing?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:53 am 

Hey CleanContender,

Am on day 26 of 40, Am good, and i hope to wear a size 14 at the end of the MC! Good for you, size 12 sounds great. Been feeling hungry and weak today, not sure why, but hopefully i will end the day well. Am glad you are still going strong, the benefits of the MC outweigh the short-term cravings and temptations we face each day. Good luck to you too.

CW: 177.4 lbs

tu