[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Second timer and having a hard day...

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Second timer and having a hard day...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 am 

So, I am on day 6 of my second MC right now.. the first was in August which lasted 27 days. For some reason the experience has been opposite of the first time... the first five days were a breeze this time but now on day 6 I am really trying to resist some serious cravings.. although (I can attribute this to the first MC) I am really craving a big bowl of warm soup and a crisp fresh salad w/ my fav annies goddess dressing :roll:
Man, I'm not even that hungry per se.. it probably has to do with outer circumstances. I had to send my car to the shop this morning which in turn resulted in cancelling all plans, including work and then going hiking with my kiddos. For the last three days straight we have been going to this awesome beautiful area we found in a local forest and playing outdoors non-stop till dark... it has been great exercise.. we've been climbing a huge hill of a dam.. and I've started jogging the whole width of it once we reach the top... it feels so good! Anyway, now we can't go anywhere except outside my apartment complex and I really just don't feel like doing that... too many people and kids and not good exercise for me. I know I am probably just grumpy and sulking.. I guess I've gotten kinda spoiled with our spot.. but all I want to do is curl up in my bed and read. But, I have two preschoolers to tend to and they are getting restless... I feel bad. So.. to comfort myself my mind is obviously going to food... I want to eat their carrots and hummus, I want to eat their cashews, I want their grilled cheese, and especially my soup and salad! This stinks.. I've noticed that I'm also craving smoking.. which I haven't done in a long time... why is that? I don't like it.. I don't want to be filling some void with outer pleasures that are no good for me. Hmm... what is a good alternative? I need to get out of this funk to enjoy this last beautiful fall day before the rain comes... and to make sure I continue on with my goal here... at least four more days to go!

Post subject: Re: Second timer and having a hard day...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:31 am 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:50 am 

Hi Sara and Traci; I was just reading your post, and wanted to wish you both a much better day today. Unfortunately, I have not suggestions to offer other than my Best Wishes for you.

8)

MC #1 Oct-Nov 2010....30 days..MC #2 Jan 2011 10-14 days

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:11 am 

sarasvati, regarding the smoking, that is probably how far into your history you've cleansed so far. I imagine your body is reacting to the cigarette residues being released from your tissues. Keep with the MC with the knowledge that you are undoing damage done long ago.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:14 pm 

Thanks guys.. that was actually a while ago.. but it's nice to read comforting comments :) I did make it through and I learned that every time is going to be different but worth it.. I'm actually going to start mentally preparing for another round soon after the new year.. Hope your cravings got better Traci.. good luck! You can do it.. One day at a time :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:20 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:18 pm 

HI, I am on day 6 too, and it was tough, I took a bike ride w/ hubby and I did 20 miles, so I guess that does stimulate the hunger? Also, not easy to go shopping and to cook dinner for him everything looked soooo good, although I am trying to focus on the meals he likes best and not the foods that are hard for ME to resist!
Iam glad to say I resisted and so did you so congrats to US :P
I have not really set my goal for how many days I want to stay on, this is my third or 4th cleanse, and for me the 8-10 dat mark has been a challenge, so I do hope to get to at least 14 this time.
Whatever happens the food will always be there, this is our chance to "spring clean" our insides 8)
I am looking forward more to the feeling of a flat and empty tummy...I am not there yet.
All this week I had to do my SWF in the evening because I go to work too early, so this time I am looking forward to doing it in the morning. This whole process takes me at least 2-3 hrs, but I do belive this is where we get the results!
Hang in there, and we are on to day 7!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:15 am 

Hi everyone :) This is my 3rd day on the cleanse and I'm having a hard time not thinking about food......probably because today was grocery day :( . I brought some LA with me and everything but it was'nt working :| I think I have to take it easy because hauling in and putting away all those groceries made me more hungry :roll: But, I have to say, I feel a little better after having my last LA. I even made it with limes instead. Tasty :D I'm not sure I will be able to make it 10 days.......but I have to, I start a new job on Monday and I just want to feel and look great. I can't believe I weighed 205 lbs when I started. I lost 5.2 lbs in 2 days, down to 199.8............oh boy, I don't think I can do this again :shock: Well, I hope everyone is having a great cleansing day and is staying strong :mrgreen: