[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Master cleansing until November 5th!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Master cleansing until November 5th!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:17 pm 

If you have Novemeber 5th as your end date - join us and let's motivate each other!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wdHbs7G/]

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Master cleansing until November 5th!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:44 pm 

Hey Juniper, am joining you, hope we get more people to join us, looking forward to day 19. Good luck to you.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:17 pm 

Great, good luck and enjoy day 19 - gosh you're almost half way!!!!
Gooooo for it

[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 pm 

hey, what colour is your tongue and do you have mornings (or whenever you wake up) that you feel like a homeless person has been camping out in your mouth? I know this is a detox symptom and I'm happy for it but I was windering what it's like for you being halfway through the cleanse. I still have not lost weight on the scale but my clothes are looser and my body looks trimmer. Very, very weird...some mornings I think it might be water weight because my rings are tighter than the evening before... I increased my water intake for 2 evenings but then I was walking up in my sleep at like midnight, 2am, 5am etc with an extremely full bladder. I've cut back over the evening water and I'm enjoying sleeping through but my fingers still feel 'thicker'!
Hope the weekend is good to you. I'm working on Sunday so I couldn't care too much either way.

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:17 am 

Hey Juniper,

My tongue has not cleared yet, i guess my system was too messed up, have to brush all the time, can't stand the lemonade taste in my mouth. I had the same problem of no weight loss around day 9 and the next four days, my weight remained the same. I changed to lax tea in the morning, abandoned the SWF and started dropping pounds again. You should try the lax tea in the morning and see what happens when you get on the scale the next day. Actually, i should drink water but i don't, because i take my lemonade every two hours, am not that thirsty in-between my drinks. I hear you about waking up at night to use the BR, think that's part of the process. Am off this weekend, just have to avoid homes where the cooking is irresistible- you know the sunday lunch? Good luck too, since you are working, you will be distracted from food.

SW: 196 lbs
CW; 182.6 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:06 pm 

Hey Jam0775,

ok, I guess that is about the same then. I've read loads about people's tongues suddenly turning pink so I'm calmly waiting for that day to come. I had a wonderful surprise on the scale this morning - a 3pound reduction in the last 2 days. I've eased up on the gym and increased my lemonade intake from 6 to 7 glasses - guess it's a combo of things. Metabolism, BR breaks, resting instead of building muscle. I just don't want flabby skin around the upper arms - that's probably why I push myself.
Stay away from those Sunday dinners and enjoy the weekend!
Oh, on another note - has your meal preperation for the family changed? I'm spending a lot more time preparing nutritionally balanced meals for mine, it might be the guilt of me cleaning out my system that is motivating me to feed the family healthier meals...

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:21 pm 

Hey Juniper, I hear you on eating healthy for the whole family, I have introduced Brown Rice, my kids one is 6 yrs and another is 2 yrs, are getting used it. I have to spice it up at a little bit.- don't feed my kids any packaged foods or TV dinners, they have pizza once in two weeks, it's mostly rice, corn meal mush, beans, ground beef, beef stew so transition from these foods to a Raw Food lifestyle will not be easy. The vegetables will be the difficult part but am going to try some salad recipes. We don't normally eat salads at my place but I have been reading about going raw, so I have to introduce greens to my kids. I hope when I get off the MC, I will also be able to eat greens since my taste buds will have changed. Stick to the lax tea and you will continue to see those pounds drop. Good luck for the weekend too.

tu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:21 am 

Hey Juniper,

Am on day 21 of 40, How are you feeling today? i think it's less than three weeks to the end, we can make it. Good luck today.

SW: 196 lbs
CW: 181.8 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:16 pm 

Hi Jam0775,

It was day 10 for me and I have to say despite having the wonderful scale movement I had cravings - not hunger but cravings for simple things like my 4year old's buttered toast at breakfast, or her chicken nugguts for lunch and her Japanese rice and salmon roll (soy sauce!!) for dinner. They were cravings because I was about as interested in the vegetables and she was. I snuck a little taste - but did not swollow - of everything. Felt silly and guilty as hell everytime and this morning on day 11 I think I'm cured for the next couple of days. I need some encouragement by way of propaganda and have packed Stanley's book into my lemonade bag for the subway ride into work. At least I don't have to feed my daughter 3 times today and I can stay well and truely away from food. We have less than 3 weeks to go and hell yeah we're gonna make it!!!!

[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:23 am 

Hey Juniper,

I woke up this morning feeling tired, got into bed at 10:00pm, slept like a baby so it's not lack of sleep, just can't describe the mood i hear you on meal preparation, plan to make Potato Salad for my kids, i need all the will power angels on this one, Potato salad happens to be my favorite dish. i add carrots, bolied eggs, celery, black pepper, onions to the cubbed potatoes, ohhh my, even thinking about it is playing tricks on my brain. i hope i can resist the urge to taste it, funny enough it's not the type of food you can chew and spit out!lol i think my kids may have to eat something else today! :lol:
I was thinking, as the days get nearer to the last day, i should feel more energized and excited, but that's the opposite for now, hope the week will be a better one. Am focusing on afew days at a time, am praying to make it to October 20th, will be day 25, thereafter i will focus on the next three or five days till we end this journey. Good luck today.

tu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:33 pm 

Hiya Jam0775,

I feel you with the sleep. I start work at 7am and am at my desk at 6.30 to prepare for my day. Believe me when I say I've never had such good sleep before - my head hits the pillow at 10pm and I'm lights out until the alarm at 5.30 but it's a struggle to get up because the sleep is so good. In the past I'd wrestle to get to sleep by 10 and then the BR breaks would keep me awake and my eyes would pop open inevitably 10, 15 or 20mins before the darn alarm! Once I'm up though it's a different story and I'm ready to carpe diem!
I think I should remind you that you just hit day 21 which is one of the low energy and high elimination days - if you remember reading Burroughs' book (I did yesterday and it was just the kick in the behind that I needed) our cells and blood cells go through a new replacement cycle every 7 days so typically ''low'' MC days are days 7, 14, 21, 28 etc... Just keep at it, we're getting there and we will make it.

I'm brooding over the lack of scale movement and am plotting what will happen at the end of my 30days. I'm trying to get down to my pre-daughter weight (she'll be 4 in December so yeah, I've taken my time!!!) and I really want to stop having to buy 'fat' clothes and get into my 'normal' ones again. I've decided that if this MC doesn't get me down to where I want to be by Nov 5th that I'm going to come off it with 2 days of O.J. and then fruit and veggie juicing for another week to 10days. I did a week on the Martha's vineyard detox last year and I was thinking of something along those lines for ending this cleanse before returning to solids. I figure it's a great way to stay on track and to eat more raw foods and the negative calorie effect may be what I need after all the maple syrup. I don't ever see myself giving up meat but I will certainly eat less of it after this!
Keep at it, keep strong and we will get through this.
Good luck today!

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 am 

Hey Juniper,

Am on day 24 of 40, so did the scale move? did you notice a difference between taking the lax tea in the morning and evening? made a huge difference for me, since i started just taking the tea, i have resumed losing a pound a day. I hear you about the maternity clothes, i still have some pants but i donated most of my preg clothes. I used to feel terrible even after months had passed and my baby was almost a year, i could fit in some of them. It's embarassing really, like you, it's been a long time, coming, i want to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and even pass it. My first son, i remember i was 156 lbs then my second son , i was 168 lbs and very recently i was heading to the scary 200 lbs. So now i want to go below 156 lbs, hopefully by Nov 5th, i will get there too. Otherwise i may have to do another MC next year in January or Feb to achieve my goal. So how have you been lately? and cravings bothering you? or you have mastered them. I was thinking last night, that what happens if i start eating and am back to my emotional eating again? won't that be sad? very Sad! anyways, good luck today and yes we will make it to November.

tu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:29 pm 

Hey Jam0775,
The cravings were awful yesterday - I cheated a little last night so I did a SWF immediately after, took a lax tea before bed and went to the BR about 4 times in total and then again as soon as I woke up at 7am this morning. I didn't have pain, cramps or discomfort...only guilt! I feel better today and even though the pounds aren't moving my clothes are telling me that something else is at work - my waist is down more than 4cm since I started and 3cm on the thigh so I'm way over feeling emotional about the scale. ...well, maybe not because I ordered a new one from Amazon yesterday - convinced that ours is a nasty, nasty liar. My husband weighed himself on it last week and on Monday had a mandatory health check - the scale at the doctor's office put him 7pounds lighter than the home scale ... now I'm not sure if he's lying / made a mistake / confused but I've ordered my second opinion and am patiently waiting for the delivery dude.
I have to go for the health check soon too. In Japan everyone has to have an annual check on National Insurance (and it's law to have insurance) - we've been here a year and half and I've managed to dodge it so far. I need to get into better shape and then go for my long-over due check. Bet I'll still get a dismal 10page report of it!!
Anyway, we're off on a Ghost and Goblin walking tour of northern Toyko so I need to get my running shoes on and enough maple and lemon to sustain the 2.5hr walk. Hope I don't hate myself for it.
Please don't go back to your emotional eating. Let's get off this cleanse together - because I will get over the cravings - my husband has left for a 5day business trip so that means 2 sets of meals worth of temptation less a day. I'm doing a batch of minced beef and veggies for our daughter and she can alternate that with a different veg and pasta or rice for the next couple of days!
Let's go forward and on - I'm half way there tomorrow and you are so close your 40days!!!!!
At any rate - you won't be alone in January - we are going to Africa for christmas and food will be consumed - we'll do another MC together!

[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:03 am 

Hey Juniper,

Forget about the guilt, today is another day, concentrate on today, i almost bailed out yesterday, i just wanted to give up so bad, but am feeling much better today and have decided i will make that Nov date. I think you will get good numbers if you go for your mandatory check up, just stick to the program in the remaining days.
I have prepared some yellow rice this morning and going to spice chicken in afew minutes for my kids. I prepare meals each day, and you know the aroma! So maybe i should just stop daily meals, make one meal at the beginning of the week and microwave, less tempting than cooking each day. But you know kids, they get tired of the same food after two days, anyways, i will find a way around the temptations to eat. I definitely plan on another MC until i reach my ideal weight of 136 lbs of i don't get to it by Nov. I think i may do another MC in Feb or March, we will see, but i would like for us to be MC buddies at that time again. Good luck today, no more cheating! :wink:

tu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:39 pm 

Hi Jam0775,

so today is a brighter day - thanks so much for your support! I did not cheat on day 15 and I was a little off the lemonade, plus I had a busy day so I didn't drink my usual amount of lemonade - I forced the 5th down at about 7pm and my daughter and I were in bed at 8pm. It's so much easier to rest and get a full night's sleep with my husband gone so I'm taking advantage. I had a slight headache last night and again this morning but I know it is because I didn't drink enough water so I'm going to try at least 8glasses of lemonade and 8 glasses of water today. It's a little like calorie shifting and I kind of like the idea of having days with a lot of lemonade and days with less - it assimulates my eating in the real world (I don't see myself snacking on something ''healthy'' every 2-3hrs after the MC) and it's good to keep the metabolism on it's toes.
I think it's wonderful that you prepare fresh daily meals for your kids! I spend a lot of time in the kitchen preparing meals too so I understand exactly where you are coming from. I guess there's no harm though in batch cooking a couple of meals and alternating them - the cleanse isn't forever and I'm sure your kids will be grateful to have a happier, healthier mom in the long run. Have a great Friday and keep up your efforts - just think this time in 2 weeks we'll be out looking for the perfect (organic) oranges :lol:
Keep strong over the weekend and drop me a line if you need support!

[/url]