Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Chubbie23's JOURNAL
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:10 am 

Today is my first day on the MC 10/14/2010. I tried the SWF last night because I didn't have the laxative tea on hand. I only drank 16oz. of it though because it was just nasty I couldn't drink the whole thing. But nothing happened after I drank it maybe because I didn't drink enough?? But do I have to do the SWF?? I saw someone on youtube and she decided not to do the SWF because of the taste. And I have another question the laxative could it be pill instead of the drinking tea?? I like the pills better. Other than that I drank my Master Cleanse Lemonade the taste is better than I expected :)

I am going to finish this Master Cleanse. My goal is to go for 40 days. I know this is a high goal but I just set it so I could keep up with it. If it is possible to lose that much in 40 days great if not ideally speaking I would like to be down to a 125-130 because I am 5"4 now so my weight should be less than 135lb.

SW : 165
GW : 115

Post subject: Re: Chubbie23's JOURNAL
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:50 am 

Chubbie, the sea salt water flush must be done in the morning before anything else. You have to get the whole 32 oz in, this is how I do it. Its highly effective, just make sure you can allow at least 2 hours to have bathroom time. Put 16 oz water in a small jug with spout. Boil another 16 oz and mix with 2 TSPs of sea salt, not regular salt, stir. Pour that batch in the the jug. I lay down in my bed with no distractions and drink from the spout until its finished. Its really much more endurable that way. The don't suggest the pill laxative as the body is required to break down the capsule, and you shouldn't be digesting anything at all on the fast. Did you put cayenne pepper in the lemonade mix? good luck.
Marni