[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - I feel like Master Cleanse has renewed my life!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: I feel like Master Cleanse has renewed my life!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:08 pm 

Okay, day 10 tommorrow. I'm not stopping. Over the detox pain and everything is sweet. And on top of it all, I feel like because I see things with more clarity now that I'm not drinking and eating my days away that I might be falling, truly falling for someone :!: With a clean heart and cleaner body, I'm just on top of the world here and Master Cleanse is the reason, well .. I'm the reason, I get this :P . Even if nothing comes of this new found excitement, I am thankful for the many blessing of this cleanse. I plan on 20 days and I've made some lovely connections on this forum. Cheers to inner strength fellow Master Cleansers!!! :D

SW: 177
CW 171
Goa: Happy and Healthy :wink:

Post subject: Re: I feel like Master Cleanse has renewed my life!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:27 pm 

Good for u! It is so refreshing to hear that the MC has changed the way one's view on life, as a whole. Yes, nothing is perfect, but then again - when we start to feel greatful/thankful for all the things that come knocking on the door (even in small ways, normally unnoticed), we usually receive more in abundance - and often, in ways we never expected them to come. It's called - pleasant surprises! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:46 pm 

Congrats! And good luck on continuing your fast! It's amazing how much self realization goes on with all that time we used to spend grocery shopping, preparing food, and eating :).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:33 am 

Hi everyone,

So true, life renewal to the fullest, physical renewal, spiritual renewal, if only one can stay in this MC state at all times, wouldn't this world be a better place? :P

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:34 am 

Hey marpar4u,

Am on day 28 of 40, have 12 more days to go, hope i can make it to the end. Did you complete the 20 days yet? have you eased-out? or do you still have some more days? how many?

SW: 196 lbs
CW: 176.4 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:24 am 

Hi Jam, well today is my final day, day 17! I was going to go 20 but I thought it better to revolve it around my work schedule so I'll be off for the OJ day and the veg soup, I will put such love into this soup! lol. I'd say the 'magic' has gone now, i'm just dragging my but, so its a good time to ease out. I'm not sure I've cleaned the entirety of the colon plack but I'm pretty sure most of it! Bought some oranges today and will start juicing tommorrow! So excited! I went an additional week then I was planning so I"m very proud of myself. I started at 177 pounds and I'm down to 165 and I can really feel it! My uniform fits so much better for work :lol:

Doin a tonne of research, Athene, I bought Bio K from my local health food store. Gotta get the ingredients for my soup tommorrow. You are doing absolutely fantastic! Hows your energy levels? Mine really started to deplete so I think its my body telling me that 'your done'. I plan to do this again, perhaps seasonally. I will follow your journey and know you will make it! You are an inspiration to us all! Keep it up :!: :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:22 pm 

Hiya Marni,

I'm so glad that ur such a wise person to listen to ur body. U know, some of us are MCholics, that at times, we refuse to listen to what our bodies may be trying to tell us coz most of ua are MC fanatics! :P We push and push, sometimes we just don't know when to hold, and when to let go. But you DID listen to ur body, and that's really a good thing that u have done (not saying others do not listen to their bodies, don't kill the messenger! :oops: ). You've done the MC for 17 days, u are definitely stronger than most people. Lead a healthy lifestyle, and carpe diem! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:59 pm 

Hey marpar4u,

Am ending day 33, have 6 more days to go, lost 22 lbs far.

How is life after the MC? Eating healthier? losing more?

Have a good night.

tu