[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting MC on Monday...wanna join me?

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Starting MC on Monday...wanna join me?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:27 am 

so I'm going to start the master cleanse on monday if anyone wants to join. this will be my first time doing the cleanse and I'm a little nervous because this is my first time doing it. my goal is to start monday and do the cleanse for 4 weeks and end on november 14th. anyone have any tips or want to join me?

Post subject: Re: Starting MC on Monday...wanna join me?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:50 pm 

;

Last edited by therose88 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:03 pm 

sure I would love to have a buddy on here as well! I've been having a lot of problems feeling sick lately and I'm about 95 percent sure that I'm lactose intolerant. I really want to do this cleanse as a way to get a new start on living lactose free. I'll start on monday then you can join me on wednesday. it would be really great to have some support!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:57 am 

l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:17 am 

Hey Crusert! I have never mentioned this before, but I am lactose intolerant too. After my first MC however, I tend to not be as bad as previously. I do not eat a lot of cheese but I like it occasionally and found that my body has been able to process it better since I've been doing MC's twice a year. Not sure it will be of any help to you since you want to completely stop eating it, just thought I would mention it. I do not drink milk however, I do drink soymilk. But now if I have two slices of pizza it wont bother me. Before doing MC's I would usually just eat one slice of pizza, so, just a thought! Good luck with your cleanse and lactose intolerance, I know as cheese being one of my favorite foods until I found out about my intolerance, it sucks.

Rose, I was at 166 when I started my cleanse, and I too am 5'2. Today is day 14 for me, and my last day and I weighed in at 154.1. So by tomorrow I will be around 153 somewhere. I generally lose a pound a day, and then gain about three pounds back when I finish. Good luck with your cleanse as well!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:54 pm 

o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:36 am 

I started today as well...I don't know if I want to do four weeks but I plan to start at 7 days and if I feel that I can make it, I want to go for 10.....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:39 pm 

I started the M/C today aswell. I haven't decided if i'm going to go for 10 or 14 days. We'll see how it goes. I'm leaving for Mexico in 1 month, so i want to be cleansed and into my honeymoon clothes for when i go. Haha. Today was Day 1 and it went well. A little snappy at times. But not too bad over all. I haven't done the salt water flush yet, just been taking an herbal laxitave. Does anyone know if this is okay??

SW: 170
CW: 170
GW: 150

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:34 pm 

Hey therose88! Have you received your supplies yet? I am ending day 2 and feeling great! :D I hope you can join me soon. I am really surprised that I am not that hungry. I think the hardest thing, and probably will be the hardest, is the first day. So many times I have said I am going to start a detox, diet, cleanse, whatever...on Monday. Then when Monday rolls around I start off good then just think, eh, I'll just start it on the first of the month, or something like that!

Mexico~ I know how you feel about wanting to wear your honeymoon clothes. I am doing the cleanse until November 14th, which is mine and my husband's one year anniversary. Last year I had been dieting and working out so much for the wedding, that when we went on our honeymoon I fit into a pair of jeans I never had before! :D I want that back!!! :cry: Also, I am only doing the herbal laxative too. I'm hoping that since I am going to be doing the MC for 28 days, that the length will be enough for me to reach my goals...weight and healthwise. Also, I had my start weight as 167, which is what I thought it was (I am 5'9"), but I weighed in yesterday at the gym for my start day and I was 161.4...woohoo! :D Now I am that much closer to my goal!

Good luck to all of you!

SW: 161.4
CW: 161.4 (haven't weighed-in yet!)
GW: 129

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:59 am 

l

Last edited by therose88 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:05 am 

l

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:02 pm 

Hi rose,

Actually, the lax tea is needed to loosen the bowel, and the SWF is needed to flush what has been loosened by the lax tea. It compliments each other. Unless if you can't take the SWF for some reason, only then, can you substitute it with the tea. So the tea is necessary. I suggest you to go and buy several packets (or a box) from a pharmacy nearby while waiting for the one that you bought, to arrive. SWF is NOT recommended to be taken twice, as you'll be heading to the bathroom more than probably 20 times a day, and you may feel bloated.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:18 am 

Hey Rose...I know that is frustrating, but don't let it get you down! I weighed in yesterday (Thursday) and had lost almost 6lbs from Monday! That is total motivation to keep going! :D We have similar start weights, so hopefully we can lose a bunch together on our month-long cleanses!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 am 

Hey crusert,

Am on day 27 of 40, you will get to November 14th, just focus on one day at a time. My end date is November 5th, i have had some good days when am all excited, then some down days when i wanted to quit especially on the days when the scale stayed at the same weight, i think it was about 6 days from around day 7 to day 13, it was frustrating but i pressed on, consoling myself that at least my body was getting a much needed detox. When i posted my frustrations someone on the forum advised me to switch to lax tea in the morning and indeed after i did that, the scale started to move again. I think the SWF bloats up the tummy. Am still determined to get to November, you will get there too. Good luck to you.

SW: 196 lbs
CW: 177 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:45 pm 

i