[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting MC tomorrow!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Starting MC tomorrow!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:48 pm 

Starting Weight: 154 lbs
Goal: 110-116 lbs

LET'S DO THIS!!

Day 0 (Oct. 19, 2010): 154 lbs
Day 1 (Oct. 20, 2010): 152.6 lbs, -1.4 lbs

[/url]

Last edited by iCleanse on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Starting MC tomorrow!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm 

:lol: :roll: Hi I'am on day 7 i love it i have lost 8 lbs the first day was the hardest headache for several hours after that no more headaches fell great the challenge today is iam making chile for a chile cook off at work smells so good iam trying to do this for 10 days, good luck you will be glad you did this

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:54 am 

Hi icleanse,

Am on day 24 of 40, you will be encouraged by so many people on this forum, just know you are not alone. There's lots of information for tough days but you will make it through, the toughest days are the first three, then you will be ok. Cravings will come and go, that's just part of the MC. Good luck on your journey, you will definitely not regret it.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:12 pm 

[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm 

[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:32 am 

Hey icleanse

Am on day 26 of 40, feel like giving up, but i think i will stick with the program and see whether i can get to saturday, it helps when you think a few days at a time or better still, one day at a time.
how is day two? any headaches yet? Good luck today.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:02 am 

Hi Jam, your not thinking of quiting are ya? I hope not but if you are I completely understand. I am on day 15 of 20! Its not easy I'll tell ya, especially since I've had tonnes of time on my hands as I"m not working but am, thankfully returning to work tommorrow! It will be weird doing this at work but heck, might be easier with some distractions! The 26th will be my last day and the 27th .. orange juice all day! Its gonna take alot of oranges to juice 8 eight ounce glasses isn't it? Tell me, have you given thought to how your first ease out day will look? I'm looking for alternatives to orange juice all day. I'm so proud of you, 26 days is phenominal !!

Marni

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:12 am 

Hey marpar4u,

The thoughts of quiting have been tagging at me the past few days, partly from reading people's ease-out posts, watching the Food Channel and reading diet books, mostly i was checking out soup and salad recipes. Funny i rarely ate salads before the MC, but if am considering a Raw Food Lifestyle, i might as well get familiar with the salads and soups. You know, i have come this far, i might as well finish the race. Funny, i plan to watch the food channel again tonight, crazy but i enjoy the way the meals are prepared and in such a short time. Talking about ease-out process, i saw a recipe on this forum and intend to prepare it the week after taking orange juice, i may take the OJ for 3-5 days, will see how i feel, don't want to eat veggies in that first week. The recipe is called the Fat Flush Soup, will share it below;

Fat Flush Soup
2 medium green onions
1 large green pepper
1-2 cans diced tomatoes(28oz)
3-4 carrots
Fresh mushrooms
2-3 stalks of celery (add leaves)
1 can vegetable broth, low sodium
1 small/ med head cabbage (i use a bag of shredded)
2 cloves of garlic
Garlic powder/pepper/parsley to taste
3/4 cup fat free grated cheese(optional)

Preparation:

Chop onions and peppers. Cut up the rest of the vegetables, add to Pot. Cook over medium heat until aldente. Enjoy. Refrigerate or freeze for storage.

Hope you can add it to your recipes whenever you are done with the MC. Good luck today.

tu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:17 pm 

Aha! This was the recipe that i read and had been meaning to post. It's also called The Cabbage Soup. But this was not the original recipe - it has been modified somehow. The original recipe does not allow the usage of salt or any kinds of seasoning. I think there is a reason for that. Oh well, there are so many versions of the Fat Burn Soup out there, u can choose which suits you. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:22 pm 

Hey athene,

Have you tried this Soup before?

tu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:12 am 

Hi jam,

I just came across The Cabbage Soup several days ago when i was still on the MC, so i haven't had the chance to try it out yet, but will do so probably in another 2 weeks or so. Need time to prepare my stomach for that, don't want it to have another new diet too soon! It'll be in shock! :P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:30 pm 

Hi! I just went and bought my supplies. About to make myself a cup of tea :) And then starting the MC tomorrow. I work tomorrow so I'm a little nervous as to how my body is going to react--but am very excited to begin my journey to becoming healthier!

I'm also very nervous because I do NOT eat healthy, whatsoever. I don't believe I'll have any problems with cravings, however *knock on wood* because once I'm focused on something and have a set plan, I feel as though I can accomplish anything. I actually feel REALLY good about this! I absolutely CANNOT stick to a food diet; constantly cooking and having to go well out of your way to make it work.

Let's hope I can stick to it! The biggest thing I'm worried about is following the recipe. And Grade B maple syrup was SUPER expensive. Ha. So I purchased one thing of Grade B and one thing of Grade A, going to use one tablespoon of each and hope that it works :/ I guess I'll find out and if it doesn't, I'll know I can't be cheap and purchase more Grade B! Haha:)

Best of luck to everyone!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:01 am 

Hey msjackson3,

Am on day 28 of 40, like you, my eating habits were the worst, am hoping the MC will change those habits.

I have used the Maple Syrup Grade A and it has worked fine, am down 19 lbs and still losing and it does cleanse your body too. I have also used limes which i found less expensive than lemons so whatever works for your budget will do.

How many days are you embarking on? take it one day at a time, the first three days are the toughest, but once you get through, you will be fine, as for the cravings, everyone has a different way of handling them, reading through some posts on here, may help but ultimately, you have to find a way to overcome them, because that is part of the process. Good luck on your first day.

SW: 196 lbs
CW: 176.4 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:52 pm 

10/24/10 I started the MC today & I had headaches on & off today, but I'm going to stick with it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 pm 

Hey pooh, am ending day 30 of 40, I have 10 more days left on the MC. What you are experiencing is part of the cleansing, after day 3 you will feel much better. Good luck.

tu