[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Started MC on 10/19/10

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:52 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Started MC on 10/19/10
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:44 pm 

Hello Everyone!

I started MC on Monday the 18th, I was doing so well that day until I cheated around 7pm :oops: (I had a Greek Burger and it was AH MAY ZING!). So I decided to have a fresh start the next day! So far I've done 2 days (it would have been my third had I not cheated). I lost 2 pounds! so Yay me! :D I feel so good, but the herbal laxative tea I drank makes me sick so I decided to drink that every other day (morning and evening).

Also I've decided to do the MC for 2 weeks (instead of the 40 days I was going for). I've decided to break it up, do two weeks of MC, then one week of eating raw vegan, then perhaps another two weeks of MC then back to my raw food.

Post subject: Re: Started MC on 10/19/10
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:44 am 

Hey PowerPuff,

Am on day 26 of 40, good luck with you MC journey, two weeks is possible as long as you don't have any more cheat days. When you eat food or snack during the MC, you pause the cleansing process so the food can be dealt with. Take it one day at a time, you will find yourself at the end. One more thing, i found on the days when i watch the food channel or read diet books, my cravings are heightened, so if it helps, stay away from cooking shows. Good luck today.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:13 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 am 

Hey Powerpuff,

I admire your mind, you imagine you are eating the food? wow, i wish i could do that, when i watch, i want to go out and try the recipe or i write it down for later. Watching Quick Fix Meals now, hopefully i can get a good recipe for November. Have 13 more days to go, so i need all the will power i can get, thought staying away from the food shows would help, but i missed the shows so decided to continue watching. Good luck today.

SW: 196 lbs
CW: 177 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:55 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:14 am 

Hey Powerpuff,

I hear your fears,but people gain back the weight because they go back to bad eating habits, that's what happened to me on my first MC, you have to decide to make a serious change in your eating habits to maintain the weight loss or even lose more. i think if you did the MC now, finished your two weeks, then continued with what you described- lemonade in the morning and veggies in the afternoon, you will maintain whatever you will have lost by your December wedding. i think you need to be eating something afew weeks before your wedding. You have time, if you started next week, you can even do 10 days, some people have lost as much as 14 lbs, other 16 lbs after a 10 day MC.

The MC does work on an empty stomach and actually it's fecal matter that has been stored in your body for ages that comes out, am still flushing even after 27 days of no food. And your body is amazing, it feeds on the stored fat, no need to worry about other people's experiences, your body may react differently.

However if you decide to continue with drinking the lemonade and veggie plan, you may lose some weight but i don't think it will be as beneficial as it would have been on the MC-you miss out on the Detox part which is the most part of the MC.

Only you can decide what is best for you. Good luck today.

tu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:33 pm 

Hiya Powerpuff,

You mentioned something abt eating because ur afraid that u might not have the energy for working out? Oh, i had the same fear when i was on my MC previously. But guess what? I went ahead anyway and miraculously, i did NOT feel hungry at all even after a 40-minute Zumba dance! :wink: I did NOT cheat even ONCE throughout my MC. So try it, prepare ur Lemonade water in advance and go ahead for the work out. Stop when u feel ur done. Then relax, focus, and see if u feel hungry (but u have to first differentiate between real hunger and mere cravings). My bet is, u won't feel hungry. But if u are, drink the Lemonade and u'll soon feel full again. Don't be afraid to experiment. Only by taking the risk, do we know, our limits. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:38 am 

Hey Powerpuff,

Am on day 32 of 40, lost 21 lbs so far, have 8 more days to go. So did you ever continue with the MC? or you gave up? Good luck if you are still on the program.

tu