Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Kelly's Master Cleanse Journal
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:35 am 

Back story:

I will be turning 25 on November 13. As a celebration I plan to head home to Saskatchewan for a visit on November 10th.

I have recently gained a lot of weight (after losing a lot of weight lol), been having all sorts of ailments and just plain feeling blah. I do not want to turn 25 feeling anything but spectacular, alive and energized.

On October 19th I decided that a master cleanse before my trip was just what I needed.

Yesturday Oct 20th was officially Day 1. I decided not to start this blog until I had survived the first day. I am the kind of person who has serious trouble getting started with things but once I make the first piece motiviation tends to kick in and I can go... for awhile anyway.

so here am I mastercleansing to look and feel spectacular in time to kick off my 25th year on the planet!

Stats for Wednesday Oct 20

Day 1
SW: 188
CW: 188
Exercise None
DTG: undetermined
pounds lost: none
physical being : very sore neck and head, very dry hands, upset stomach (feels constantly bloated lately)

Post subject: Kelly's Master Cleanse Journal - Day 2
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:40 am 

October 21, 2010

Day 2
SW: 188
CW: 184
Exercise None planned today - we will see after day 3
DTG: undetermined
pounds lost: 4
physical being : very sore neck, slightly sore head, very dry hands, upset stomach feeling less bloated today but a bit hungry nothing overly though.

I drank one litre of water (on top of my 2 litres of lemondade) yesturday. Today I aim for 2 litres of fresh water. I would also like to drink two cups of soothing tea. I had one yesturday and it made me feel so much better!

I can do this I know it! Maybe I will plan a reward for myself like a "target outfit" or something. Maybe I should take some measurements tonight?