[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Anyone starting November 1st?!?! I need support!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Anyone starting November 1st?!?! I need support!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:11 pm 

I'm starting my first cleanse November 1st! I'm going to set a 10 day goal and see what happens from there. I would love a partner or group! Any and all advice is totally appreciated! Oh and any suggestions for a tea...senna did NOT work for me!

Brittany

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Anyone starting November 1st?!?! I need support!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:59 am 

I will start on Saturday, 30 of October:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:33 pm 

I am too! I'm on Day 1 of the 3-day lead-in, and will go start the Lemonade Diet on November the 1st. Any support would be awesome. I'm hoping to lose at least 10lb and to kick start a more healthy lifestyle and go on to vegetarian/vegan diet afterwards.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:18 am 

Perfect Elise...lets do it together....My name is Brittany. I am looking to lose 15 lbs :) I need to do this. I feel crappy :(

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:39 am 

Hi Brittany, hi Elise,

my name is Igor. I am starting tomorrow. Today was my third introduction day. See my thread:

Tomorrow I will be only on Master lemon juice.

I already feel very hungry, because I was taking mainly fruit juices and vegetable broth during the last 3 days.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:45 pm 

Lets all do it together!!!!!

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:41 pm 

Hi everyone,

Just want to jump in. I'm starting my 3rd MC on Sunday (tomorrow) Halloween! I'll be checking in frequently. I hope you're all great!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:25 am 

Goodluck!!! I am excited and nervous to start!

[/url]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:47 am 

Today (SaturdaY) is my first day on diet. Salt Water flush was a bit challenging, but the day is going on well. I drink Master-Lemon juice and sometimes tee. I do not feel hungry.

See my thread:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:36 pm 

Sorry - completely mental weekend and been unable to get to my computer. The lead in was ok - though I find it really hard not to snack late at night. I have a hard time sleeping when I'm hungry and I think that's when I'm really going to struggle.
This is my first day of the proper MC, it's half nine in the morning where I am (Thailand) and so far it kind of sucks. The Lemonade is vile, am not a huge fan of maple syrup and am researching other options already as I wouls quite honestly rather drink it with just lemons and cayenne pepper! I did the SWF this morning which was interesting to say the least :shock:
I'm not hungry yet, but that may be because I rarely am in the mornings. This all sounds a bit negative doesn't it? I'll put in one of my favorite quotes which always makes me want to pull my socks up and get stuck in, 'Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe' which is a Latin Proverb meaning "If the wind will not serve, take to the oars." or as I take it to mean coasting through life will not get you where you want to go - sometimes you've got to put a bit of effort into it. :lol:
How's everyone else going?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:12 pm 

I love the quote! It is 11:10pm Sunday night in NYC, so tomorrow is my first day. I just finished my tea and am turning in. I have trouble sleeping when I'm hungry too. I wonder if melatonin is ok to take. I will find out tomorrow and let you know Elise! I'll check in tomorrow am!

[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:41 pm 

Hi ! Today is my 3rd day of the diet, and 6th day altogether (taking into account 3 introduction days). I do not feel hungry or dizzy at all. Salt water flush was awful, so today I took only laxative tea. The problem of this diet is that it is quite borring drinking tea or master-juice all day long. The rest is OK. Go on! It works. I have already lost 4 kg.

See my journal:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:11 am 

HEY !

I'm starting today November 1st. I've been planning this since last month. I did the SWF this morning. I drank 12oz, I couldnt do any more. :x yuck. Almost threw up. Hopefully that helps. I'm going to do the laxative herb tea tonight, and do it all over again tomorrow!

I've been sick since yesterday, which sucks cus right on the day of starting my MC I get sick, but I figured that it probably would make my next few days easier. Most of the time when you're sick, you dont feel like eating much. WE'll see. :?

Anyways, I am going for 30 days! :lol: (hopefully)

SW: 180
GW: 120 (*140)

~ I'm buying a scale next week. I will weight myself then.~

* Made a journal, you can check it out if you'd like.
Click > viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13069&p=86993#p86993

Last edited by therose88 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:32 am 

Hi All!

I am starting today as well! I am in the middle of my salt water right now. I'm planning on doing this for 14 days, but I am not opposed for doing it up to 30. We'll see how I feel at 14...

Anyway, good luck to everyone!!

Meagan :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:28 am 

On Day 1! Did the SWF...Gross. Worked a bit. I have a little headache right now...caffeine withdrawl! I need this though. I'm not comfortable in my own skin.

[/url]