[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Newbie - start on 27 October 2010

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Newbie - start on 27 October 2010
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:56 am 

Hi !

I am a new to this diet. Glad that I have found this forum and hope you will help me go through the diet.

Yesterday I started 3 day introduction to the diet.

Intro - Day 1 - 27 / 10 / 2010

I was juicing all the day, drinking natural juice of apples, carrots, lemon, oranges. I also ate green salad and cabbagge, no salt, just a bit of olive oil, pepper and cayene pepper.

In the evening I took laxative Senna tea, sweatened with Maple syrup, and also several teaspoons of pollen.

Today is my second day of introduction

Intro - Day 2 - 28 / 10 / 2010

I was juicing again, apples, lemons and carrots. Also, I took Master-Cleanse juice two times.

Today I will eat nothing. Around 14:00 I took vegetable broth (only liquid). In the evening I will make fruit juice again and have my laxative Senna tea.

Tomorrow I plan to be only on orange juice, Master-Cleanse juice and Senna tea.

My diet will finally start on Saturday 30 / 10 / 2010.
-------------

OK, this is the end of day 2 of introduction. For dinner I took broth, 2 glases of tea and also Master-juice. I feel hungry ;-(

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRPPzin/]

[/url]

Last edited by igorvragovic on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Newbie - start on 27 October 2010
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:09 pm 

Intro - Day 3 - 29 / 10 / 2010

This is the third day of the introduction to the diet. I have already lost some weight. This morning it was 72.0 kg.

My breakfast was: 2 glasses of natural orange juice and 1 cup of laxative senna tea.

Interesting: skin rash, that was annoying me during the last 3 weeks is retreating. I still observe some spots, but they are not red like before. Rash is dissappearing.

--------------

Lunch:

I took 2 and a half glasses of apple juice.

Laxative tea that I took last night and this morning did not work. Therefore, I took another laxative tea cup for lunch too. Let see if I will go to the bathroon this afternoon. Tomorrow morning I start with Salt-Water flush.

-------

Dinner:

I made a juice of many apples, several oranges and carrots. Later on I will take laxative senna tea.

Tomorrow morning I am starting with Master diet. Sea salt is ready ...

[/url]

Last edited by igorvragovic on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 pm 

DIET DAY 1 - In The Morning

This is my first day of the real diet.

This morning (10 minutes ago) I did Salt Water Flush. 1 liter of warm water, 2 teaspoons of pure Atlantic sea-salt, and a bit of lemon juice to improve the taste. Well, the taste was not bad at all. What was really difficult to face was THE QUANTITY OF WATER !!! I could not finish it all. I drank about 0.9 liter, which should be enough. Let see how is my stomack going to react.

---------------------------------

The reaction was quite mild. Yes, I had to go to the bathroom, but it was noting when compared to drinking milk. Therefore, 1 hour later I took a cup of laxative senna tea. My stomack continues producing sounds ...

Now, it is about an hour and a half since I woke up. I will take my "breakfast" - Mater Lemon Juice.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 am 

Day 1 - Evening

This day is over. I did not feel so hungry like yesterday. Perhaps because Maple Syrup has calories. I feel OK. No headache, no dizziness, and lemon juice tastes good.

Now I should only take my senna laxative tea and look forward for the next water flush.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm 

Diet Day 2 - in the morning

Salt Water Flush was really awful. I took 1 liter of salt water. Disgusting! I got headache and had to lay down for about 10 to 15 minutes. Later I was OK. The flush started to show its effects about 30 minutes later, but I am not sure if I pushed out all that water. Perhaps I will take only laxative tea tomorrow morning, I don't know ...

The weight went down. Today morning m=70.8 kg

[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 am 

Hi, igorvragvoic,

Am on day 36 of 40, i have been taking lax tea in the morning and evening since my 2nd week. if you can't stand the taste of the SWF or even finish it, just switch to the Lax tea, only difference between them is that with the SWF, you flush within an hour, the lax tea, you flush 10-12 hours later. I have lost 24 lbs so far, so the lax tea is fine on it's own. Actually if you read the book again, it will help you understand the reasons for why the SWF is taken in the morning and Lax tea in the evening. The book also mentions when one can switch to Lax tea. Good luck on your journey.

SW:196 lbs
CW: 171.8 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:13 am 

Hi !

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I think that I will switch to laxative tea only.

Your achievement is really great ! 36 days and 11 kg is amazing.

Igor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:46 pm 

DIET DAY 3

In the morning:

Today morning I only took 2 cups of senna laxative tea. Let rest for a while from salt water flush. Perhaps I will do water flush tomorrow.

My weight this morning was 70.7 kg. The loss from the previous day is minimal, only 0.1 kg. It seems that I took to much maple syrup yesterday. No idea. Today I will reduce maple syrup and also take pure water instead of tea during the day. I will also start with exercises in the morning and Pilates program in the evening.

My waist decreased from 88cm to 82cm during these 5 and a half days.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:57 am 

DIET DAY 3 - in the evening

This day was as usual. Drinking lemon-juice and tea all day long. The effect of laxative tea came in the afternoon. It works well - no need for salt water flush.

I feel OK. Not tired , not hungry. If my stomack gives some signs of hunger, I just take my lemon-juice and it is calmed for an hour or two.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:12 pm 

DIET DAY 4 - in the morning

I woke up without hunger. My weight is below 70 kg, for the first time in months (years?). m = 69.8 kg. Yesterday I lost 1 kg. Waist is 80.5 cm.

This morning I will again take only laxative tea and do some exercises.

6 days done (3 of the intro and 3 of the diet)
10 days more (7 of the diet and 3 of the exit)

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:25 am 

DIET DAY 4 - in the evening

The diet is going on well. I am not dizzy, just a bit hungry (I think). The first bottle of Maple syrup (1 liter) is almost used up. Tomorrow I will buy another one. I use it also to sweaten my laxative tea.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 pm 

Diet Day 5

Morning:
mass = 69.4kg, waist = 80cm

The first liter of Maple syrup is over. Lets go to the shop and buy another one.

Evening:

Today I was really hungry. OK 5 days more ....

[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:41 pm 

Diet Day 6

Yesterday I had headache, moderate/strong, for the first time. And I was quite hungry, thinking to gradually stop the diet.

Today morning I took again salt water flush, but only 0.7 liters. I could not drink more than that. Anyway, it works. After that, I also took laxative senna tea.

Let see how will this day end up. The half of the diet is already done: 3 days of introduction + 5 full days of diet = 8 days

[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:05 pm 

Hey Igorvragovic,

Am ending day 40, Am glad i was able to accomplish all those days. Just some observations, People on the MC usually count the days when they actually start the MC, that would be your 1st day. The ease-in days are recommended but not mandatory, i did not ease-in when i begun on 09/26/2010. I noticed you keep adding your ease-in days but remember, you were eating on those particular days so technically, your MC days are only 5 days.
To get the full benefit of the cleanse, 10 days on the MC is recommended. And the headaches and pains are a sign your body is being cleansed. Pains are part of the process. Good luck on your journey.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:00 am