[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Any cleansers starting soon? Could use a buddy.

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:10 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Any cleansers starting soon? Could use a buddy.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 pm 

Hi all,

This is going to be my 3rd time doing the MC. I'm excited, scared, apprehensive, excited oh well a lot of things.

I plan on starting a 10 day cleanse on Sunday Oct 31- Nov 9. It would be great if there were others on the journey with me! Anyone starting tomorrow?

I hope everyone is great out there and I look forward to following your stories!

x

Post subject: Re: Any cleansers starting soon? Could use a buddy.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:24 am 

Hi, Mae,

I plan on starting my cleanse tomorrow, November 1st. I am going to try to do this for 21 days. I will be happy to be your cleansing buddy!

Did you begin today as planned? If so, how are things going for you?

I am so excited to start my journey tomorrow!

The only difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is extraordinary determination. Mary Kay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:28 pm 

Hi lilac,

Congrats on a 21-day goal! That's terrific. Have you done the MC before? How come 21 days? I think it would be interesting to go longer than 10 this time, although I have friends coming to visit and its my birthday on Nov. 11 so I'm not sure.

I did start today as planned! So far so good.

I had Senna tea last night before I went to sleep and SWF this morning. It was blech but went down okay. Juice is better tasting than I remember, but then again it's only day 1 :) I spent a couple hours running errands and shopping this morning and now I'm home for a nap. I'm very sleepy.

I haven't experienced hunger pangs or dizziness, however I've already had thoughts about how much I'm going to miss eating, tasting and having food in my day.

Wishes for a great day 1 to you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 pm 

Hi, Mae,

I'm so glad that things are going well for you on Day One!

I would like to go for longer than 21 days, but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself during Thanksgiving weekend. We always go out of state to visit family, and I don't think it would be a good idea to try to fast during that time. So I'm going to just content myself with three weeks. Actually, I will begin drinking the OJ on the 21st day of the cleanse, and then do the veggie broth for two days. Thanksgiving Day I plan to allow myself to eat very lightly. Some veggies and turkey-definitely no desserts.

To answer your question; yes, I have cleansed before. I've done a three day water fast, and an eight day master cleanse in the past. It's been quite awhile ago though, and I've really slipped back into some very unhealthy eating patterns since. I want to regain my health and energy, and lose about 40 pounds. I know that's not going to happen completely with this cleanse, but it will give me a good start.

So are you just cleansing for ten days, then? I can understand not wanting to be cleansing around the time of your birthday. It's just not a good idea to be attempting to cleanse and socialize at the same time (just my opinion).

I'll check in on you frequently. Feel free to drop by my thread, too. I'd love the company. I will be posting tomorrow, for sure.

Best wishes!

Lilac

The only difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is extraordinary determination. Mary Kay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:21 pm 

Hi! I am starting tomorrow (Nov 1st) too! It is 11:20 pm where I am and I just drank my tea :) This is my first time so I am going for 10 days hoping for more. I'd like to go all the way until Thanksgiving. I have a 15lb goal! Any help is totally appreciated and I will do what I can to help too!

Brittany

[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:57 pm 

Day 2
I was so busy at work today that I didn't event think about the cleanse. I'm a bit tired and emotional though. I'm not feeling lighter or clean yet. I hope those feelings come soon. I kinda feel toxic and funky. I weighed myself and didn't lose any weight in 2 days. Is that strange? I thought for sure some pounds come off in the first few days? Thoughts?
:?:
I'm looking forward to the purified and clarity stage! When does that happen again?

@Liliac
I definitely agree about Thanksgiving, maybe there will be soup at your Thanksgiving gathering as well. I love a big pot of vegetable soup, post cleanse and all the time. Similarly, it's been about 2 years since I've done a cleanse and I've fallen in to some unhealthy habits. I'm in a mentally and physical fog. I would like to lose 20 pounds. I think I'll keep it going for 10 days, maybe longer we'll see how I feel.

@Brittney
Go you! It's exciting and challenging, and you'll learn a lot about yourself, your senses. My nose got sharper today, I was able to smell really deep smells and it felt so good! Today was you day 1. I hope it was good!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:46 pm 

Day 3
Busy again at work and didn't really feel hunger. I'm shocked by how not-hungry Iam. I guess maybe because this is my third time? I'm not doing that great however because I'm only taking in about 24 oz of lemonade and lots of water. It's just strange that I'm not hungry and my stomach doesn't even feel empty.

Also, I've lost only 1 pound since I started. Slightly bewildered by that.

I feel better today than yesterday, I have more energy and am happy that I'm doing the MC again.

Night.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:46 am 

Day 1, hope i can afford to do this for 10days.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:39 pm 

Day 4
Feel good today. A little more energy. Normal hunger. Lots of water.

I don't really miss food and I'm wondering if I can make it longer than 10 days. But i remembered that it can be difficult to get back on a normal bm cycle, which is very unsettling. well onward and upward. i still haven't dropped that much weight and my face is swollen. will this change?

@evauwaifo
Hang in there. Just remember 10 days isn't a lot in the course of a month, a year, life. If you want to experience a purifying experience stick with it. It will change the way you feel and the way you see food. good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:24 pm 

Day 5
Good energy today. I had a shot of wheatgrass from jamba juice and it made me feel headachy and sick. DID NOT think that would happen. the light at the end of the tunnel is glistening, i'm starting to feel at ease and better.

i am thinking about substituting the swf for the lax tea, i think i may be retaining the salt and its just such a harsh process..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:25 am 

Day 6 & beginning of Day 7

Day 6 was okay, nothing new to report, super tired. bought a movie, had some tea and went to bed. Pretty lame Friday night, but I am content nonetheless.
I feel like I'm starting to get hungry now and my stomach is talking to me. I woke up hungry this morning (day 7). I am starting to feel better, more confident, happier in my day to day. Definitely bored not eating though and worried about resuming old habits. But I will stick this out until at least 10 days. Tuesday Nov. 9th my best friend is visiting me and that will be my last day then juice, juice and soup for the next two days and hopefully i'll have a handle on a better relationship with my body and food.

funny thing happened yesterday i was at the pet store getting my dog some food, treats and a toy and i try to get natural food for him and i ended up buying him treats that were oatmeal and cranberry, i kid you not, i was tempted to try one. imagine? i break the master cleanse on a dog treat! ha.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 am 

Step away from the doggie treats Mae :lol: .
That was too funny. You will get there, only 4 days left.

Good Luck
8)

MC #1 Oct-Nov 2010....30 days..MC #2 Jan 2011 10-14 days