[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - B's Master Cleanse Journal/ 15 Days!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:34 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: B's Master Cleanse Journal/ 15 Days!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:31 am 

Today I started my first day on the Master Cleanse.

I decided to keep this journal as a tool of motivation while I complete 15 days on the Master Cleanse. I am looking forward to dropping the lbs. and getting rid of all of these toxins that have been building up over the years!

My Starting weight is: 151.2

Goal Weight: 110 (I know I will not reach that in 15 days but this is my ultimate goal)

Also, I am barely 5'1 for those of you that might get concerned with the 110 pound goal. VERY SHORT! :-)

I look forward to posting every day for the next 15 days and I hope I can be motivating to other people on this journey... I look forward to reading other people's diaries and such.

Last night I started off with 1 cup of the Organic Smooth Move Tea and today I have drank about 20 ounces of the Lemonade and 35 ounces of water.... I am a HUGE water drinker and will continue to drink LOTS of it during this cleanse.

Good luck to everyone on the Master Cleanse... I will be back tomorrow morning for an update!!

SW: 143.2 (1/25/2011)
GW: 110.0

Last edited by mommyhite on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: B's Master Cleanse Journal/ 15 Days!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:58 am 

Good Luck!

You will find after the cleanse a few things to be true:

1. it will take you a few days to have true elliminations again
2. your mind (addictive side) wants to replace all the toxins-so you will begin to crave fast food and junk...pure junk
3. if you can stay away from the above issue, your body (with the help of initial probiotics and three day ease in) will process everything more efficiently
4. your breathing and body function will be in prime condition to begin an exercise routine-seriously

Take care,

Teresa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:17 am 

Thank you for the information... what are these probiotics I keep hearing about. Is that the only vitamin that I need other than a normal multi vitamin?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:00 am 

I am back... I didn't end up making it past Day one last week. I am starting again today and am hoping to go 10-15 days so I have enough time to get off and get back into eating before Thanksgiving.

Starting Weight is: 151.4 (November 9, 2010)

Last night I rode on my stationary bike for 40 minutes and ran outside for 15 minutes.

I took my Smooth Move around 8:00pm last night.

I look forward to sticking to this Master cleanse this time! I have gone 5 days in the past, so I know I can do it... I just have to have the right mind set and I am ready!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:49 am 

I had to laugh when I saw your post because I too tried to start last Wednesday and made it until about 4pm when I went out for sushi with my boyfriend. I'm starting again today too and going for 15 or 16 days.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:13 am 

Oh cool, you'll have to come back tomorrow and tell me how your first full day was. For me the hardest part is the night... I get around my husband and kids and they are eating such great things that I have usually just made and I have to just watch them! :-(

After the first few days, it's starts to become much more easier to get through dinners without eating.

Good luck with your first day!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 pm 

Hi mommyhite,

U might wanna read jam's journal. She's a mom of two and she has to prepare foods for her kids as well. She has done a 40-day cleanse. This is her journal - Good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 am 

Well Darn, I just wrote a long post but then it was erased because it said I wasn't logged in... which I had just logged in before writing.

Well this will be a short and simple post then:

My weight this morning was: 147.8 (3.6 pounds lost the first day)

I try to work out for an hour all together during the day so that tends to help a lot with the weight loss.

So glad I made it past the 1st day... once I get through the 3rd day, I will be REALLY happy!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:30 am 

Athene- I read her post last week... she is a HUGE Inspiration, I don't know if I could work all those hours and be such a super mom AND do the cleanse as well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 am 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:15 am 

Athene- I did that but nothing came up. I will remember to copy anything I am about to submit just in case it happens again.

Thanks for your help!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 am 

So.. I MADE it through Day 2 and now on Day 3!!! The First three days (actually nights) are the hardest for me. But knock on wood, these last couple nights after been a lot easier then past cleanses. I was a little more weak then normal this morning but as soon as I drank my lemonade all was good in the world. I don't make my lemonade until I get to work (am at work by 7am) so from now on on those "weak" mornings, I will have to start making it before I leave for work because just drinking water wasn't helping the weak feeling.

So yesterday I walked with a little bit of running on the threadmill during lunch for 20 minutes. When I got home I rode my stationary bike for 20 minutes and then later on in the night, I tried to go for a run but I was feeling a little tired so came back after 7-8 minutes.

I was down to 145.6 this morning, which is 2.2 pounds lost from yesterday morning and a total of 5.8 pounds gone in two days!!!! YAY!!

Good luck to everyone else on the cleanse, we can DO THIS!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:56 am 

You're doing great Mommyhite. Wishing you all the BEST

8)

MC #1 Oct-Nov 2010....30 days..MC #2 Jan 2011 10-14 days