[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My 50 day cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My 50 day cleanse
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:38 am 

Hi! I'm Aveda and I am going to be cleansing for about fifty days. Really until I get to the size and the healthy state of mind that I want to be. I notice that everyone on here is obsessed with their weight and how much they lose, but I don't care what I weight, I never have, I care how my clothes fit and the range of activity I can accomplish (which has greatly deminished). Also for the first time in my entire life I have been eating toxic. I used to never eat fast food, I used to never eat sweets or red meat. Recently however, I have been and I have found that this is a cycle, once you get this toxic crud in your system it never wants to leave in fact it wants friends so you start eating more, so instead of wanting a salad you want burgers, or instead of hummus for snacking you want potatoe chips.

So I am going to cleanse to rid my body of these toxic entities and hopefully be able to go back to eating healthy like before I moved and gained oodles of weight (I went from a size 5 to a size 15 in a year and a half-ish).

By the end of the cleanse I want to be a nice size 10 or 7 and be able to go back to the healthy way of eating that seemed so natural to me before all of this.

I also have set mini goals for myself, at 14 days I want to be back into a loose size 13 and then at 21 days I want to be into a size 11 and at 35 days I would like to be at a size 10 and at 50 days I would like to be into a 7 or a 5 if that's at all possible, but I'll be happy with a ten. (The reason for the rapidness at the end is because there is far less weight between sizes for me once I get out of the "plus" sized catagory 5 lbs tops for most, I am very short)

I am also very active, I play raquette ball for an hour three times a week, and I work out the other four days for an hour and a half or so.

so hopefully I'll be able to get this done with some support here, because I'm not really getting it at home, I have cleansed before and all I got out of my boyfriend was barely a glimmer of recognition that I had done anything.

Anywho, wish me luck because this is my day one!

Post subject: Re: My 50 day cleanse
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:28 am 

Good for you! Doing the cleanse for 50 days is an awful big goal to set for yourself. I wish I could go that long. I am on my third day of the cleanse and I have lost 2.2 pounds. I think I am carrying a lot of water weight. I know in a few hours my weight will go down even more. Are you still planning to continue the exercise program you have set for yourself? It can be difficult when you are not getting any calories, but it will really boost the weight loss process. I wish you luck. Don't worry about your boyfriend giving you too much praise. If he has never tried the cleanse he does not know how hard it is! Good luck with your cleanse. Keep posting even if you fall off the wagon. It will help you get back into the cleanse. Best of luck!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:58 pm 

Hi aveda,

It's an inspiring thing to do, to be on the MC for 50 days. I hope u'll succeed. However, i hope ur doing this for urself, not for anyone else. This is vital, because we may not get the support we need from our loved ones. Sometimes, all we have is our very own determination. We can only rely on ourselves. If we do this for others, or for someone else, we tend to fall back when we don't get the support we expected to get. All in all, take it one day at a time, and go with the flow. Good luck!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:20 am 

Okay, this is the official day one! I was all sorts of terrible the last two days and had a piece of fruit and some oatmeal on both days, I'll just call that my easing in. Well now I am sitting here in my bedroom staring at the saltwater and I am thinking, well... I am doing this for myself definitely. As much as I am doing it to get more attention from my boyfriend I am also doing it for myself. I am less happy with the way I am than he is I'm sure.

Also, it would be nice to look a little more like my old self when I visit my family for Christmas. So yeah, SWF here I come woo!

I'll post my waist measurement in a few days so I can keep track of how much I lose.

Also, I'll keep everyone updated on how easy/hard it is to keep up with a semi-heavy exercise routine on the cleanse, I can't stop it, it helps boost my moods and lately I have soo needed it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:37 pm 

Day 2!

Yay!
I have decided that I am not going to do the SWF anymore but rather just the lax tea two times daily. I also read a bit on Distilled Water cleansing and I think I am going to do that every few days or so. Supposedly it causes more weight loss.

Today was okay, I decided that I am going to measure my waist again every 5th day or so to keep up with the tracker. Today was kind of hard though, my boyfriend made this amazing teriyaki rice, it smelled sooo good. Such temptation! Also I'm starting to develop a bit of a sore throat so I don't know how that is going to effect my cleansing. Also my exercise routine is going well so far, but lets see how I feel after day three!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:35 pm 

Hi Aveda,

I hate to be a killjoy but are you sure you're safe to fast for 50 days? I know a few people have done it but you might have completely run out of body fat by that point.. it's likely you'll reach the size you want to be way before the 50 days actually.

Anyway, I just want to let you know that I want you to be safe so if you feel that you've finished around day 20 or 30, don't feel like you need to carry on all for the purpose of doing 50 days :) but I digress.. good luck to you, and I'll keep checking in on you! x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 am 

Thank you so much Amii! I'll probably stop when I get to where I want to be, I just put 50 up because if it does take that long to get where I want to be both health wise and size wise then I will go the whole 50, I have iron will power when I want to have it ^.^

And I will be reporting in again in a few hours. Busy busy last few days.