[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Ending the diet after 6 days

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:06 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Ending the diet after 6 days
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:06 am 

Hi all !

I am really getting tired of this diet. Today is my 6th day of the diet and 9th day if counting 3 intro days. My weight loss is already 4.6 kg (that is 10.1 lbs). My waist is 79cm (decrease of about -10cm).

Today I will continue with lemon juice and senna tea.

The next two days (7th and 8th), I will also add natural orange juice.

The last two days (9th and 10th) I will add both orange and apple juice.

After that, I will do 3 exit days, quiting lemon juice and drinking vegetable broth.

I will start to eat on the 14th day. What are your suggestions? Should I first start eating oranges and apples one day? Perhaps cooked vegetables?

Here is my diary:

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRPPzin/]

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Ending the diet after 6 days
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:24 am 

My suggestion - finish the 10 days EXACTLY as stated in the book (that means no orange juice until day 11), then follow the 3 days ease-out period as stated in the book. All the best.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 am 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:02 am 

Day 6 - evening

Today evening I did not have headache. Actually, my stomack was reacting. My stomack was simply feeling BAD. It was not hunger, but that kind of pain when you eat to much and perhaps too acid. No idea.

I do not count intro days into the diet. My lemon juice diet was therefore 5 days. Or almost 6 days. This evening I decided to stop and took orange juice, and later mixed orange-apple juice.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:07 am 

Exit Day 1

Today I took laxative tea in the morning and lemon juice. For "lunch" I will take orange-apple juice. OK, I know that it is not the pure lemon-juice diet, but I am still living only on various types of juices, and that should also have some detoxifying effects. Perhaps I will have more success next time (next year). Personally, I am satisfied: I have lost 5 kg already, and (for sure) my body is detoxified a bit. This exit juicing period will continue tomorrow too (Saturday). On Sunday I will start eating some vegetable broth, coocked vegetables (carrots perhaps). On Monday I will take green salad. My weight is still dropping. Today morning it was 68.6 kg (loss of 5 kg). Waist was 78.5 cm (loss of more than 10 cm).

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRPPzin/]

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:54 am 

Stopping after only 6 days is a sure way to gain all of your weight back. So many people make this mistake. You go for a few days, become very happy with the results, and stop. Please don't do this!!! Your body is barely easing into the cleansing process at this point, and the weight you are losing is basically just water and whatever food you had in your system prior. It isn't until after 10 days that the body starts to begin using its fat reserve, so you haven't really started losing any "real" weight yet. This is why 10 days is the absolute MINIMUM.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:55 am 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:00 am 

Why are you so dogmatic ? Reading your comments I got impression that you want to say that I did not clean anything at all. However, I lost more than 5 kg (today morning my weight decreased again, although yesterday I took vegetable broth, made of cooked smashed vegetables). It is 68.4 kg now. Waist 78 cm (drop of more than 10 cm). I feel better and, what is more important, I realized that I could live without serious problems drinking juice or tea for several days and reducing my food intake. That matters. To see that I am capable of controling my diet. And for sure I cleaned my body to some degree. Definitelly not to the same degree as in 10 days diet - I do not claim that.

There is always the first time. As my diet ended, I analyzed my steps, found out some mistakes that I did, that I will correct in the second attempt next year (more preciselly in 10 weeks). This short diet was a new experience, now I know how it works and what to expect, I see that it is possible to go to work, drive a bike, do exercises while on this diet, without problems.

As I said: I am personally satisfied and that is only what matters. Especially when taking into account that I went through this alone (this forum was not supportive much, as there was only 1 comment made while I was on diet, although I was updating my posts two times each day).

OK. Next time I will go for 10 days.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:52 am 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:07 am 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:18 am 

igorvragovic, we DO give moral support DURING the cleanse. U can check the posts in this forum. Just so u know, the 3 days ease-in period are NOT counted as part of the MC. It was NEVER in the book by Stanley Burroughs in the 1st place. The 3 days ease-in period was introduced by Raylen Sterling, a modern day author who improvised on the MC. Thus, the original period of the MC is a minimum of 10 days. If u plus the 3 days ease-out period, that makes it 13 days. Good luck in ur next round.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:13 am 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 pm 

You didn't say why you're getting tired of the cleanse. If you say exactly what the problem is then I'm sure we can help you so that you don't have to quit early.

Myself, I quit my last cleanse about 2 weeks ago on like the second day because I got some bloodwork through that showed I currently wasn't (medically) safe to fast but I still come here occasionally to try and help people out.. but most of us aren't here all the time. The people who post on here with their own topics are usually pre-occupied with their own cleanses or may be beginners so they might not be able to answer your questions... and the rest of us, we only check in occasionally :) that might explain why you didn't get as many comments on your blog as you wanted.

But anyway. You say you're going to try again and then you'll go for 10 days? Good for you. Athene is right, though - the first 3 days don't count, they're considered seperate to the 10 days. And if you do count the ease in days then you should also consider the ease OUT days, which actually makes you "cleansing" for more like 16 days, just so you know.

Can you say why you were tired of the cleanse? Were you feeling unwell, or were you bored/wanting to chew something, or did you just get sick of the taste of the drink? Whatever it is, I'm sure someone here has the answer! :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:25 am 

Last edited by heidil on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:26 am 

I would also ask that an administrator remove this thread from "Success Stories" and place it in "General Questions." As someone who has been doing this for a long time, I do not feel as though it is safe for other people to view this "successful cleanse" thread and think they too can cleanse for 6 days and be fine.

Stopping after 6 days is not a successful cleanse in any regard except for that of the author who seems to think they have done some good to themselves by halting a process at a very crucial point. Even though the author expresses how good they feel, they clearly have no idea what harmful things are taking place inside the body as a result of ending the cleanse after so short of a time.