Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:24 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: question
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:47 pm 

this is the 3rd time im doing the master cleanse diet, for some reason i cant last for 2 days i mean i drink the lemonade when i get hungry but still i for some reason at the end of the 2nd day i eat.... i was just wondering how can i stop my craving or can i eat something like light fruits while on the master cleanse? thanks

Post subject: Re: question
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:04 am 

Hi sheenfol,

Did u mean u were only able to do the MC for 2 days in each of the MC u have done? Or just this time around? If u meant the former, then u lack of discipline and determination. U need to examine what is ur MAIN OBJECTIVE to do the MC. What do u want to achieve? Nobody can help u with ur MC except urself. U need to find the inner strength in urself. When u have finally found ur main objective, it will be easier to stick thru ur MC no matter how hard it will be. In any kind of diet, discipline/determination is a priority. Without that, nothing can be achieved. Same old same old. So pls diagnose ur own motive for doing the MC before u embark on another journey. Be honest with urself. And to answer ur question, NO, u CANNOT eat any light fruits or eat ANYTHING at all while on the MC. If u cannot bear with this, then MC is clearly not for u. U may want to try other types of diet out there. Good luck in whatever u choose to do.