Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 3rd Timer: 15 Day Cleanse from 11/5-11/19
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:09 am 

Hi everyone,

I am a third time cleanser: my first cleanse lasted 8 days last October, and my last cleanse was for 8 days, only about 7 weeks ago. I know, it's not advised to cleanse again so soon, but I had planned on doing that cleanse longer and was thrown off by some life events. I ended the cleanse unexpectedly and would really like to try again now.

One reason I am jumping into another cleanse is that I just ended a 6 year relationship this past week. In the past, I have really turned to food and alcohol as crutches when I'm feeling emotionally unstable. And this week, I will admit I've been ordering late night pizza and chasing it down with the better part of a bottle of wine. Self destructive behavior. And a pattern that seems to repeat. So, but focusing on cleansing my body, I can avoid food and drink until I feel more emotionally grounded, simultaneously doing something great for my body instead of doing it the harm that junk food and alcohol would cause.

So that's my story! I started the cleanse today, and am hoping to go through the 19th, when I'm leaving for a weekend with friends in Chicago. That's quite a long one, but I feel like I'd like to reap the benefits of doing a 15 day cleanse. Plus the thought of loosing and keeping off 10 pounds sounds very enticing before the holidays. I'll be looking so svelte!

My stats:
height: 5'6"
Weight: 145-ish pounds

I put my approximate weight because right now I'm not really sure. Up until about 2 weeks ago I was a steady 141, but with all my late night eating at drinking, I'm a little worried about what I might actually weigh! So I've decided to wait until next Wednesday to weigh myself.

As with every cleanse, I love checking in to the blog throughout the day, and hearing from other people going through the various stages. I don't anticipate my detoxing to be too terrible this time around-- but that's putting the cart before the horse! We'll see.

Happy Friday to all you cleansers out there! Let me know you're out there!
xoxo,
Katie

Post subject: Re: 3rd Timer: 15 Day Cleanse from 11/5-11/19
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:53 am 

Good Luck on your 15 day MC Katielemons.
This is my first MC, and I am on Day 8. Feeling great and lost 7.3 lbs so far. I am hoping to make it to 20 days. So far it looks like a great possibility.
I also check the Boards regularly throughout the day. I will be following your Journey.

All the Best

8)

MC #1 Oct-Nov 2010....30 days..MC #2 Jan 2011 10-14 days

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:52 pm 

Thanks Benni!
So good to hear from you. Just checking the boards at the end of day 1-- all is well, watching a little TV and about to make up my smooth move.
Hope day 9 goes well!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:01 am 

Hi Katie,

Sorry to hear abt ur 6 year relationship. I've been there recently, so I guess I understand what ur going thru. I hope ur doing this totally for urself, to eventually lead a better and healthier lifestyle - the new U. Good luck in ur MC and pls at least do the MC for a minimum of 10 days, to get the intended benefits. All the best!