Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Stormies Journal Start date 11/4/10
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:02 am 

Hello Everyone...

Day eight with me too. Yesterday was much easier than day six. Didn't feel hungry until late afternoon/evening, but still not as bad as anytime on day six. Lost another 1-2 pounds, so down 8 or 9 now as of last night. Scale is sort of weird, so not sure exactly. My son is down 10 pounds, and looks like he's lost most of his gut.

I've noticed my skin is in better shape. I've had a problem with eczema/psoriasis around my nose and eyebrows since I was a teenager (I'm 55 now). It seems to have cleared up for the most part. My Arthritis I think is better, my wrists, hands and fingers would ache without doing anything. My wrists stopped aching after a couple of days, and my hands seemed better. After stacking the wood, my wrists ached, but stopped quickly, so I think they're doing better. My Hives got really bad about day 5 of the MC. They seem to be slowly getting better now. Hopefully they will clear up by the time I'm done.

I got a text from my Firefigher/Paramedic (I'm the Fire Captain on the crew) that ate the pizza on day 4. He went back on the MC, but on day six at night he said he got really sick. But when he got up the next morning he felt fine. He thought that he must have been releasing toxins out of his body. Makes as much sense as anything else.

As I was writing this, my son walked in with a bunch of orange juice. He said he's done, can't do it anymore. I understand, I've come close a couple of times myself. I still could fall, hope not though.

One last thing, I tried the lemonade hot. Not a bad way to change it up a bit.

Good Luck everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:51 am 

Hi Everyone; It's so good to see you are all doing well. I am on Day 15, and going for 21 days. I was going to do just 20, but my Mom said 21 "sounds better".
I started this Cleanse at 159.9 lbs, and this morning....147.6 lbs :lol: .

Station; Your Son lasted long for his first try at the MC, but if he got any benefit during this time, I am certain he will try it again. Good Luck.

Stormy; You are doing great. So glad things are finally "moving". Being backed up can be so uncomfortable. Continued Success.

8)

MC #1 Oct-Nov 2010....30 days..MC #2 Jan 2011 10-14 days

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:32 am 

Last edited by stormy787 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:13 pm 

Stormy and everyone,

Didn't make it the full 10 days, ate a bit last night at work for dinner. One of my crew members is on Probation and was afraid that he wouldn't have the strength or energy to perform if we had any type of serious incident, so he went off the night before. He lost 13 pounds and was extremely happy with the results. My other crew member was not at work, but a training class yesterday. He called and told us that today he was going to break his fast. He lost 12 pounds and is under 200 for the first time since he was in High School, so he is happy too.

Since they all decided to quit early, I did too. Finished down about 9 pounds, and some improvement with my little physical problems, so I would call it a success.

One thing that is interesting is that all of us seem to want to change the way we eat... for the better, at least for now. We are actually having Portobello Mushroom burgers for dinner tomorrow night (that's where the mushroom replaces the hamburger meat). Can't say what we'll be eating like in a month or two.

Good luck to you all, I hope you get the results that you are all looking for.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:59 pm 

Hi All.

Stormy you are doing so great. Just keep on going as long as you are feeling good. That's what I will be doing. Day 16 today, don't think I will do 40 days, but maybe 25-30.
Gained 0.9 lbs this morning :cry: .

Station; Good Luck to you and your crew. Hope all goes well, and you are all able to keep some of the weight off. Come back in a few months for another round.

Have a Great Weekend

8)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm 

Last edited by stormy787 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 am 

Last edited by stormy787 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:10 am 

Hi Stormy; Day 17 for me. I started at 159.9 lbs, and CW is 146.8 lbs. BMI 25.2.
I totally agree with you about the after shower weakness. If you're like me, I bathe with water as hot as I can tolerate. It is the heat of the shower causing the weakness. I recover quickly. I also notice that after a Sauna, but by then it is usually time for my Lemonade.

How are things going for you otherwise ? Is the weight coming off ? I weigh daily. It has always an obsession of mine, except during my years of gaining :oops: . I exercise only a few minutes a day.

If you can, try to get to at least Day-14.

Continued Success.

8)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:22 am