[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Stormies Journal Start date 11/4/10

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Stormies Journal Start date 11/4/10
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:53 am 

Good Morning Stormy and Station75.

Stormy; Are you drinking enough water? It really helps. I also noticed yesterday, the mental fogginess , but only for a few hours. Headaches are mild, but also brief. If the next 10 days become horrible, I am hoping to push through and not stop.

Good Luck to you all today, and this week.

8)

MC #1 Oct-Nov 2010....30 days..MC #2 Jan 2011 10-14 days

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:41 am 

Last edited by stormy787 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:07 pm 

Last edited by stormy787 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:36 pm 

Got a text from one of my crew members telling me that the other crew member fell off the wagon and ate some pizza, I knew he was going to have a hard time. Later got a text from the slacker and he said he was back on the program.

My son came home from work saying that last night was their monthly pot luck, and all he had to drink was the lemonade. It's tough being around food.

I've been lucky, haven't had any headaches. Food looks good to me, but I'm not craving anything. Weighed myself today, and haven't lost any more weight. Moved a chord of wood out of my easement into my back yard area, felt fine doing it, not weak. Then later, walked the dogs for three miles with my wife, would have gone farther, but the wind was blowing about 20 to 30 mph. Feel good, no problems so far.

Keep it up, we're almost over the hump.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:39 am 

Stormy- (Drinking Water)

You should definitely try drinking a lot more water. I drink LOTS of water while I am on the cleanse and that is because I am used to drinking lots of water anytime. I am almost certain you will see a big difference in your BM's and your weightloss if you drink a lot of water. I drink the smooth move at night and I don't usually have my first BM until late morning or early afternoon but it almost always comes on after I have chugged some water.

Good luck... this is my first day back on the Master Cleanse... I didn't make it through the first day last week but I have done a 5 day cleanse very easily in the past so I have faith that I can make it through this time.

Keep updating... you are motivation for me!!

SW: 143.2 (1/25/2011)
GW: 110.0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:33 am 

Last edited by stormy787 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 am 

Hi Stormy, have you tried the Epsom Salt bath. I have heard it is good for aches and pain. I was a huge Coffee drinker, so since the weather is now a bit cooler, I just nuke a cup of water occasionally to help get my water in. I also have the Peppermint Tea one or twice daily.
I am hanging in there, still no side effects. Day 12 today. I have reached one of my secret goals of 150 lbs this morning. I am not bored with the Lemonade yet, and I have only been having 4 Tbsp of MC. I was able to exercise yesterday, and because I have not done much lately, I was only able to do 20 mins. I am just lazy :lol:. I think that little exercise caused the 1.9 lb loss between yesterday and today, so I am inspired to do a little more today. I feel tempted to prolong the Cleanse beyond the 20 days :shock: .

Station75; Good for you and your Son. It shows that you are both serious about this, and the benefits you will get from it. Kudos !!

Good Luck Mommyhite

Continued Success to ALL

8)

MC #1 Oct-Nov 2010....30 days..MC #2 Jan 2011 10-14 days

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 am 

Stormy, glad to hear the Smooth Move is working better for you. I think it works too good for me since every night I've taken it I'm up between 1 am and 2 am vacating my bowels. I'm still amazed that I'm getting rid of solid material after five days of eating no solid food and drinking only lemonade, water and tea.

Had some left flank pain last night, maybe muscle soreness from moving wood. Felt different than sore muscles though. When I woke up this morning had pain in both flanks right over where your kidneys are located. Maybe I'm just getting rid of toxins.

Still no headaches. Stacked the firewood I moved yesterday. Don't feel weak, only have felt tired at bedtime. Will weigh myself later today and see if I've lost any more weight.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:26 pm 

Last edited by stormy787 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 pm 

Hey Stormie,

Congrats on your fast thus far! I am glad that the SM is working for you now, I know the SWF can be brutal :/. I definitely think that adding water/more drinks to your day helped with that. When we're dehydrated our body absorbs more of the SWF or SM than it should and it doesn't cleanse everything out. Plus drinking more water will help push more toxins out of your body, cleanse the whole system, and help your skin to clear up faster (IMHO). I also want to suggest that you sauna if possible. If you don't have a gym membership you could always call and see if you could go in, just for a day pass to check out the gym, to use their sauna. I did not end up going to the sauna until a few days in myself, but I felt great when I did! Good luck on your cleanse :).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:57 am 

Last edited by stormy787 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:18 pm 

Stormy,

Yesterday was my worst day so far. Felt tired/sluggish for the first time, was hungry all day and was questioning why I was doing this. I'm not one to quit something once I start, but gave it some serious thought yesterday evening.

Made it through the night without giving in and feel much better today. My son is having my yesterday today. He really wants to give in, I know how he feels since I went through it yesterday. He's sleeping right now (works graveyard), will talk to him in a few hours to see how he's doing.

Glad things are moving along for you better.

Only three more days.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:59 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:18 am 

Stormy-

How many days have you decided to go?

I actually made it through the last two days and am on Day 3... it has been a lot easier at night not to want to eat while making dinner for the kids.

So far I have lost 5.8 pounds, which is because I work out quite a bit throughout the day while on these cleanses.

My Goal is at least 10 days but I would like to go 13-14 days and then ease out for 3-4 days and get ready for Thanksgiving. I hope to come back every 3-4 months and do a short cleanse of 5-10 days just to maintain toxic free and keep the weight off.

Good luck to you, I love reading your entries!

SW: 143.2 (1/25/2011)
GW: 110.0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 am