[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Minnie's Cleanse 21 Days . . . maybe 30

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Minnie's Cleanse 21 Days . . . maybe 30
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:58 am 

Hi, I am back after a long time and wish I had done this in the summer but I was incredibly lazy.
If anyone wants to join me please feel free. I just want to share my 21 day journey which I am doing mainly for weight loss and skin. Initially when I did the cleanse it was for weight loss but I found my skin was just amazing so I can't wait to get back to that.

I remember trying on my jeans and being VERY excited. That's exactly what I would like to achieve again - if you have been there before then you know THAT feeling.

I lost a lot of weight before on the cleanse and kept it off for 2 years - at one point I was down to 54 kg / 119 lbs. I currently weigh 68.4 kg / 141 lbs and I am 5'5 tall.

My aim is to get to 50 kg/110 lbs, I know that it will be extremely difficult to say the least and during a 21 day cleanse I will probably only get to about 120 lbs . . . if I push to 30 maybe, just maybe I might get to 110lbs.

All this is wishful thinking. Sitting here typing this while my flatmate is preparing steak. Talk about torture.
Is there anyone in a similar situation? Post here so we can do this journey together, otherwise I will post daily with updates - provided I survive this.

15 days
10 days
10 days
And plenty mini failures - wish me luck

Post subject: Re: Minnie's Cleanse 21 Days . . . maybe 30
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:13 am 

I'd love to buddy up with you.. I'm trying to PM you but it's just stuck in my outbox argh!

I had to exit my last cleanse early because I was slightly anaemic and couldn't physically cope with the cleanse at that time. I'm waiting on some bloodwork to come through on Thursday morning - if my iron count is back up to normal then I can cleanse so I'm really hoping it isssss!

I don't have any weight-reasons to cleanse as I'm below my target weight still from like last year but I am picking up on some bad food habits again at uni so I'm trying to reset my tastes!

Anyway I'll check in on you and please wish me luck on my blood results! :) x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:43 pm 

Amii,

The pm will be in the Outbox UNTIL the recipient actually opens and reads ur pm.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 pm 

Hey there,

I'm loving the inspiring imagery in that first post - I can almost feel the satisfaction of fastening those jeans now! :D

I'd love to buddy up with you guys too if that's alright? I'm doing my first ever cleanse and although I am very excited about it I can't deny that I'm a little nervous too! My Journal can be found here if you fancy it.

Peace out,
Vixen .x.

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:16 am 

Hey Minnie!

Are you still on the cleanse? How's it going for you. I tried to start a 15 days cleanse last week but didn't make it past Day 1! :-(

I am back on it again today and am hoping to go 10-15 days this time. I have gone 5 days in the past and LOVED the weigh my body starting looking so if I can just hold on to that feeling, it will help me get through these 10-15 days.

I need to be off 3-4 days before Thanksgiving because I know that will be VERY tempting. But being on the cleanse for so long at that point, I won't eat too much on Thanksgiving.

I am 151 right now and my Ultimate goal is 110. After my third child (she is 3 1/2 now) I got down to 118, so I am hoping to get to 110 in the next 3-4 months!

Good luck

SW: 143.2 (1/25/2011)
GW: 110.0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:51 am 

Hi, I would love to join you on your cleansing journey. Today is day 1 of a 10-14 day fast. This will be my 3rd cleanse with many false starts. I gained 15 lbs this year and feel aweful and tired.
I am at 148 lbs and would love to get down to 130 which seems to be my ideal weight.
I also need to back off all the junk and alcohol I have been consuming nightly.
I'll check back later.
liz