Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse - Sugar Cane Style
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:46 pm 

Thanks idelia, i'll remember to do that once i got my cane juice stock next month. Good luck in your & Redspice MC. Alls well ends well!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:52 pm 

Calendar check...this is Day...35...I believe...HOLLA!!!

As planned I am going to do a coconut water fast...started 6pm yesterday..Friday, and will carry through until Sunday night. Just to intensify detox. And as I said before being so long without food makes it easier to transition into a water fast for a couple of days.

Had an interesting "eating" moment. In one of my sugar cocktails there was a bit of pulp from the lime...not unusual. But I have been drinking through a straw so it normally goes unnoticed. For some reason I trapped a piece between my teeth and instinctively??? went to chew...it was weird. The whole chew on something...even my body kinda I panicked for split second...what's going on...foreign occurrence what is being dumped into this body!!!

But it was just pulp and the anxiety subsided. I can see re-introducing food and "eating" is going to be a slow process. I have my juice lined up...getting soup recipes in order. Get ingredients next week...and continue to enjoy the flow.

My work is connected to the US...so with Thanksgiving it shuts my office down and then Barbados has a holiday right after that. Which means Day 1-6 post MC...I don't have to be at work...and I can just be. The universe is sweet.

I have 2 kids parties to go to today which means lots of grown-ups asking why aren't you eating...I think this is a good time to come out and mention the cleanse. Not necessarily at these parties...but the fact it's close to the end. I've "survived"...lol. We'll see how it goes. I'll pack my cooler in the car with coconut water (essential to keep a cooler in the car when you are on your own dietary vibe). And sip away all day. But first...off to spinning...

Stay strong.

Peace.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:36 pm 

hi idelia, did u notice anything weird (positive) on ur body? Like a pink tongue, or maybe sparkled eyes, nice skin, etc? I usually read how ppl reported of having sparkled eyes and nice skin, especially after a long period of the MC. U know, it kinda give some kind of motivation for the readers. Not that i'm not inspired by ur (and redspice) journey! I am, especially when u mentioned the cane juice (i'm so glad u mentioned this). Just thought of asking u anyway. Thanks!

P.S By the way, 10 oz of sugar cane is abt 296 ml. Just to confirm with u, that IS, per serving, isn't it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 am 

Heyaaaaaaa...Redspice in the building, whats up guys?...I'm so sorry I wasn't on this thread for days now, but I have just been so focused on work,gym and most important REST.

WOWWW!!!!! is all I can say right now ...This is DAY 41 woooooooooohooooooooo, this is my first day coming off the MasterCleanse, I'm soooo ready to drink my OJ lol, not because of weakness or challenges but because I'm soooo ready to eat...hhahahhahahhaha

I feel so NEW today guys, as I said I am in love all over again with my body, the stares, the compliments, the not sure what to says... that I get from co workers....Its too funny.
Yesterday one of my coworkers saw me for the first time in about a week and a half she made me do several full turns for her while she examined my body, then she called her best friend via phone to come see me...all she could say was WHAT THE %&@#...hhahahahhahahhahha...they both examine me and I laughed and laughed, they said you have lost a lot of weight girl, I just continued to laugh because of the expressions on their faces, one of them said this is Redspice's cousin not Redspice, more laughter filled the air....I'm so happy :P

Guys all I can say to you is I hope you achieve the same results I have...mentally, spiritually and of course the physical aspect...I feel great, actually Fantastic, all you have to do is Apply yourselves...The MasterCleanse is the Absolute Truth...(the best)
Stay away from the negative, remember at all times you are doing this for the betterment of you and you will achieve.

I have lost so much more weight, I can't tell you how many pounds, don't own a scale , never will...I took my nice sexy cargo pants along with some nice shorts that couldn't fit at all and wash them its almost like I have new clothes all over again.
Idelia and I plan to do the Master Cleanse next summer, we wouldn't change or alter anything ...it's he BOMB with the Cane Juice....I'm so looking forward to my soups and the new recipes that I will be trying once I exit from the cleanse completely.

Will let you know how everything is working out ...Best of luck to you guys ...Remember Stay Positive : :P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:11 am 

Congratulations Redspice and Idelia.

I feel your excitement, it is an accomplishment to be so very proud of. If only the naysayers knew what they are missing out on.
Best of Luck to you both.
Continued Success.

8)

MC #1 Oct-Nov 2010....30 days..MC #2 Jan 2011 10-14 days

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:25 pm 

Redspice, i have to agree, ur experience with the officemate is damn funny... lol... but i am truly glad that u are happy with the result! Congrats, ur & idelia's journeys are ones of the many that continue to inspire us. Thank you for sharing ur experience with us. I personally appreciate it!