Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Motivation Please!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:31 am 

I'm on day 2 of my MC and the first day I had bad hunger pains and a terrible headache. However, today I am feeling okay. I've got it down in my head that as soon as my stomach growls I make myself a glass of lemonade. And follow it with tons of water. I see myself getting delusional on about day 6 or 7 due to the fact that I have a love affair with food. I've been begging my boyfriend to bring me something to eat so I can chew on it and spit it out but he says that's just a mistake! Anyways I'm hoping things will get easier as the days go on! Reading the success stories makes me feel like there is hope in doing this. So onto the rest of the day. Hopefully I can get through ten days. WISH ME LUCK!!!

Starting Weight:203
Current Weight:197.2
Goal Weight:189

Post subject: Re: Motivation Please!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 am 

You will be surprised to lose your food cravings within another day or two. Honestly, the first couple days are the hardest, and then after that it's smooth sailing except for heavy detox days when you feel pretty crummy. It's great that your bf is supporting you like that. Keep your willpower up and you'll do great!

Good luck! :D

Post subject: Re: Motivation Please!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:46 pm 

Chew/spit is a bulimic behaviour that you really don't want to start engaging in. Also, the swallowing is irrelevant - chewing alone makes your body think that you're eating and reawakens your digestive system which will keep you hungry and make your cleanse results less than what they should be. Please don't do it - the cravings will be gone in a day or two. Make sure to do your salt water flush to speed it along :)