Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: First day (of 10)- Journal of the determined
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:27 am 

Hey All,

This is my first day of the cleanse. I have done a five day one before which was GREAT! I'm hoping to go to ten this time. So I had my tea last night, after I had a last supper of a delicious toasted cheese sandwich (last time surprisingly I missed cheese the most. Not chocolate, cheese. Crazy stuff right there). So today I had tea again instead of the flush. I did the flush last time a it was amazing. It really felt like you were doing some major cleansing, but as I have to deal with work and more commitments this time round I think I can only manage the tea. Maybe I will do the flush a few times if I get the opportunity.

So just sipping on my lemon drink right now, not feeling that hungry at all. I'm worried that the second time is going to be harder than the first. So that's why I'm going to write an entry everyday here to motivate myself to keep going. Thinking I might say it's a 10 day cleanse to get in the mind set, but finish after day 7 and have 3 day of vegetable broth and some juice. That way I will be prepared to not dive into food straight away. I don't know...I think my brain could deal with it better if I saw it that way. I'm probably not making sense.

Anyways, I'm going to keep drinking my lemon drink.

Post subject: Re: First day (of 10)- Journal of the determined
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:10 am 

HI Arewethereyet

I'm just beginning day 4. I wanted to wish you luck. My journal is also on this board if you want to read what I've been experiencing.

I attempted the flush once before, and similar to you, I made it to the morning of day 5 and quit. That time, I didn't do the salt water flush, because I was frankly scared of it. This time, I decided to do everything by the book ( except for not giving up coffee but instead switching to organic and cutting back :oops: )

It has been working so much better for me this time. My cravings for food are so controllable, and I am a compulsive junk food overeater. I really think eliminating regularly is key. I find with the SWF, after a couple of hours it's all gone, but with the laxative tea, you're never really sure when and where it is going to hit. So, I'm up an hour and a half early this morning to "get it done" as it were. Just my experience.

I wish you lots of luck. We're here if you need us.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:13 pm 

I think you will actually find that the second cleanse is easier than the first. This is because you know what to expect, so things don't seem as hard.

I would encourage you to do a full 10 day cleanse before easing off. However, it is all about mental preparation, so if you feel that 7 days is what you can do this time, you could try for 10 days the next time. :)

It is acceptable to just use the lax tea morning and night, but I would encourage you to do the SWF when you can, even if it's just a few times.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:41 pm 

Hey, soo day two. Not so bad. I have had the usual bm's that I have without the cleanse. I almost forgot I was doing the cleanse today! I was doing some errands and walked past Starbucks. Thought that a gingerbread latte sounded delicious and was about to go in......DOH! The cleanse! How could I forget! So no coffee for me.

Call me a weirdo, but I kinda miss the SWF. It just really made you feel like you were getting somewhere. I think I'm going to try to do one in the next few days.

It's really cold here so i make my drink with boiled water and drink the lemon drink warm.

Good luck with day 4 imanixx!

siennagray, I'm going to aim for 10, but do at least 7 days. I guess I will see what my body tells me. My last cleanse was about 6 months ago. I wonder how 'toxic' my body has gotten again since then....