[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Second time...but this time with a friend!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Second time...but this time with a friend!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:22 am 

In August 2010 I began my first cleanse. I made it to day 7 and was very happy with myself. This time a friend wanted to do the cleanse and asked for my help. Who can resist when they are asked to help!? Not me! So here I am on Day 1 - again :)!

I drank my tea last night. Drank the SWF this morning before my shower. I am concerned that I am feeling very nauseous today after drinking the cayenne. I can't add it to the lemon drink. It gets too strong for me. So I drink it in a shot. Maybe the capsaicin is bothering me? Probably. Whatever. I will keep going. Generally if I know what is making me feel bad I also know it's short term. I can handle that just fine.

I hate the taste of the maple IN the lemon drink so I drink it separately. I know. You're probably wondering if I do any of this right. But I get all the components. I just have to separate them. So I have an ounce of maple syrup sitting here and will sip it and wash is down with lemon juice. I love the lemon juice.

Surprisingly, I also love the salt water flush. It is like broth without flavor for me. The SWF is probably the easiest part of the whole thing for me. Well, that and the tea at night. So at least I begin and end my days with this MC on an easy note, huh? ;)

So that's the beginning. Again. I want to get to at least 10 days this time and am hoping supporting a friend will make it easier when I hit a road block. Last time I did very well until Day 7. Then I simply crumbled! It was really bad. This time I expect to get to the 10th day. Then I will decide if I go farther or not. So there you have it. Second time...but this time with a friend!
======
DAY 2: I had a fairly easy day. Surprisingly not much "movement" today. Maybe the ease in worked better than I thought it did? Dunno. I work in a very sedentary job and found that at the end of the day I had alot of energy, just like last night. That's great! I will be walking every night and that will be so healthy for me! I drank 8 servings of lemonade. Today I actually put the maple/lemon together. I was thinking that maybe my taste would change since the first cleanse. I guess it did because I don't mind it at all. I am drinking about 2 full pots of decaf herbal tea too. The hot drink is nice. I am probably not drinking enough plain water though. I'll try harder tomorrow.
======
Day 3: I went out last night to a Grand Opening and concert. When I go home I went to bed exhausted. I completely forgot to make Smooth Move tea! Just didn't even enter my mind at all. But I took the SWF this morning. Still no movement at about 40 minutes. Hmph!

I have my first 2 servings of lemonade ready. I have hot water ready for tea. I'm good to go. No cravings yet. I expect them, though. When I did the first cleanse I seem to remember that the first 3 days were easiest. I didn't have big problems until Day 7, when I completely crashed. I'm more prepared this time.

This morning that my tongue is coated with spots. I forgot what that means so I'll go check out the website that explains it. It would be nice to be able to do this cleanse until my tongue is clear. We'll see...
======
DAY 4: Gained 2 pounds. That may be my scale. I'm going to wait a few days before I check again. My whole point in doing the cleanse isn't weight loss any way. That's just one way to measure what's going on for me.
This morning I felt...icky?...not quite....anxious?....noooo, not really.....uuuuummmm...."off" maybe??...something.
2:30 pm My tongue is fuzzy and tan. Looks gross!! Still having solid bm's.
10:00 pm Was hungry tonight. Stomach growling alot. Drank 8 or 9 servings of lemonade. Didn't help. Drank my tea and went to bed. Tongue cleard a bit, and has scalloped edged with some mottled brown patches.
======
DAY5: Woke up with everything rumbling! From stomach, through intestines and colon. Sounded like a party going on in there!! I drank my SWF, but had to go right away and couldn't wait. Still some solids in there. Sooo odd!! Guess the walls are really getting cleaned up. GOOD!! :) But *WARNING:GRAPHIC* it smelled so bad I nearly gagged. Like the neighbor's baby ate something really awful and I had to change the diaper. So nasty! Before now, it has had a sulphur smell. But today was just....UGH!
I must confess, yesterday I did a great job of drinking lemonade, but skipped out on the cayenne. Just couldn't make me do it. Today I'll do better.
It's only 10 am and I'm having a hard time drinking lemonade. Or anything else for that matter. I feel melancholy, lazy? Something. Just not "up to par." Have to go make more lemonade now. And maybe drink some tea.

Last edited by blumetta on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Second time...but this time with a friend!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:39 am 

Post subject: Re: Second time...but this time with a friend!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:26 am 

I personally use 4 teaspoons of salt and always have. I use more water too. six cups in 4 teaspoons of sea salt give me about 10 evacuations in an hours time. I often then do wheatgrass implants after the flush is over. 3 ounces twice, waiting a half hour or so in between the implants. They really pull the toxins out of the colon.