[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - i need some advice, please!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: i need some advice, please!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:00 pm 

I am currently on day 4 of my MC. I have been pretty miserable today, but i am still keeping with it. I haven't pooped AT ALL since i started and i have done a lot of things in order to fix this. Today i had three liters of water and added extra sea salt and am still having no results. I also have not lost any weights and i have not cheated at all. Can i get some advice, and encouragement. Will i even lose weight?

Post subject: Re: i need some advice, please!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:51 pm 

3 liters of SWF? That's too much water. U should only use a quart (abt 1 liter) with 2 teaspoons of organic Sea Salt. If it doesn't work, add more salt (or reduce, experiment until u find the perfect balance for ur body). It's the SALT that u need to experiment on, NOT the water. The amount of water is fixed. 1 liter of water = 1kg. So the more water u drink, the more weight u'll gain, altho the water will go out eventually when u go to the bathroom (perhaps not all). To some ppl, 2 tablespoons of salt works best, instead of 2 teaspoons. The SWF reacts differently for each person. If it still doesn't work after all is done, u can substitute the SWF with the Lax tea, to be taken both morning & nite. Good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:22 pm 

I have tried literally everything you can.
On day one i did the normal 2 teaspoons and liter of water and nothing.
Day 2- I added more salt but kept water the same and nothing.
Day 3- I cut salt content in half and still nothing.
Day 4- I drink it three different times throughout the day and one the first i added normal amount, the second i made warm, and third i added extra salt and made it warm. STILL nothing.
Tonight is the night i may just give up. I drank the recommended liter and added like five tablespoons of sea salt. Literally nothing. My dad is concerned that i have had NO bowel movement in five days. I need more advice, please!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:09 pm 

You take laxative tea at night?
if you did, take more laxative tea during the day.... 3 more times.
Also do you exercise?
How much lemonade you drank each day?
Grind lemon skin and the white portion of it in your drink to add more fiber, it will help you to get BM.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:01 pm 

bigmommy, u can try to use room-temperature water for ur SWF or try use cold water instead of warm water (1 liter) and put 2 tbs of non-iodized organic salt (or more tbs). Then if still no BM, change to Lax Tea (the one that has senna). That should do it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:34 pm 

Thank you guys, i appreciate it. I will try and do the tea instead.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:07 am 

Just an update. I went out to bought the laxative tea and i drank it this morning and again a couple of minutes ago. I still have no bowel movement. I really don't want to get off this cleanse but six days with nothing doesn't seem very good for me. I am very bloated and having stomach pains. Does anyone have any thoughts on what more i can do? what would you do? :?

Post subject: Have you ever tried a coffee enema?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:20 pm 

A coffee enema will definitely move your bowels and if you havn't had a movement for a week, you should stay home for a few hours to do it, because you will be on the toilet quite awhile, and you will feel so much better. I do coffee enema's atleast twice a week each time I do MC.

Coffee enemas naturally detoxify our body. It is economical and effective. Unlike most saline enema which uses water, coffee enema has greater benefits over it due to the presence of caffeine, theobromine, theophylline and other components that coffee contains.

The first benefit of coffee enemas is the ability to aid the liver to detoxify the body. Since coffee is also a stimulant, it will go through hemorrhodial vein and reach your liver directly. When the liver is stimulated, the detoxification process will speed up. Compacted matters such as toxins, wastes and other matters will come out from our small intestines with coffee with introduced in our body. This experience feels good because we can see huge amount of toxins flush out from our body. It smells horrible and usually black in color.

Go buy an enema kit from your drug store and fill the bag with coffee that has been cooled after brewing. I add ice to mine and it cools down rapidly that way. Then hang the enema bag on your shower nosil, and lay down in the tub on your right side and do the enema. Try and hold the entire bag inside of you for about 15 minutes or longer if you can. Breathing exercises help you to hold it, try and relax as much as you can. Eventually you will feel a huge need to go... and thats when you know its time. Your body will expel your toxins and you should do this for about 5 days in a row, and then stop. Go back to the SWF after that and you should be all good.

Love and light,
Shiva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:18 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 am 

Coffee enema's are very wonderful, they make your liver detox. My homeopath highly recommends taking them over a 3 month period. I know the book written by Burroughs 60 years ago says you don't need them, but thats just one opinion and not fact.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:31 am 

I've never done enemas before, but isn't the MC itself a detoxification for the whole body? With much respect to Stanley, who initiated the whole MC thing (without him, we wouldn't be here), i'm sure he had a reason as to why he didn't allow enemas/colonics to be done during the MC as he had made great research, as well as having years of experience & results - before writing the book, as FACTS. It's definitely not just an opinion. I'm sure ur homeopath is an expert in his/her field. But i think, so was Stanley. I just think there would be confusion (as i already experienced) reading abt enemas, as the forum is based on the book by Stanley, and what Stanley wrote in the book, was different. So as Stanley's reader, yes, I am confused, that's why i asked. Thanks for ur explanation.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:59 am 

I think that experience is the best teacher. If you have never done a coffee enema, then you know nothing about it. If a person hasn't had a bowel movement in 5 days, this is the best remedy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 pm 

True, i don't know anything abt it, and i'm not ashamed to say so. I was just asking because the book says something else and therefore, i have a right to ask if just to clear up my own confusion, without having any intention of dictating how anyone else should do their MC. However i think the OP should also be informed that the coffee enema is not in the book. So if the OP decides to follow ur recommendation, then it's her/his prerogative. I'm not here to judge.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:07 am 

It's true, the book does not recommend enemas. However, it is with the understanding that the SWF will be washing you out, which seems not to be the case for bigmommy.

bigmommy, did anything change? Were you able to get a bm and continue your cleanse?