[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Day 8 of cleanse and cannot believe my mental state

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 8 of cleanse and cannot believe my mental state
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:30 pm 

Okay, I have been intending to do the cleanse for almost 2 years now. Everytime I tried, i only lasted a day.
A couple of months ago, I started to go into a really deep depression. I haven't been happy with my life, my job and turned to food for comfort. The fact that I gained weight and my clothes started not to fit anymore, only added to the depression. I didn't want to go out, be seen or talk to anyone. It took a huge toll on me and I didn't even want to live.

Then, 2 weeks ago, I told myself to snap out of this state. I have always been a very energtic, outgoing and positive person and didn't like what I had become. My IBS and bloating problems was at an all time high as well. While I am not overweight by any means, my heaviest was 142 pounds 3 weeks ago which for me is a lot since my normal weight is around 115 to 120 and I am 5'5" and a female. You know what it is like not to feel your best internally and externally. It really is an awful feeling.

So, here is the deal with my MC:

I told myself I would do it this time with NO excuses and take ONE DAY at a time in order for it not to be so overwhelming and a huge deal. I also told myself that I shouldn't be expecting too much in order not to get disappointed at the outcome.

Well it is day 8 now and althought i haven't weighed myself, I literally notice the fat melting away, my pants fit looser and my energy levels are incredibly hight!!! I have been going to the gym everyday during the cleanse and running for 2 hours and sweating it out. I haven't been doing weighs for reasons obvious.

My bloated tummy is flat now and I love to see my abs. BUT most amazing of all, for the first time in my life, I am experiencing this beautiful sense of calm and serenity that I have never experiened. I am so at awe about the effect of mc on my body and mind. I have been doing so many things i love that before I was too lazy to do. Tonight I cooked a whole meal for a party tomorrow and didn't even crave the food!

Anyway, I wanted to share my joy with you all and am sooooo happy that I am doing the MC and plan to keep going.

p.s. The only thing that concerns me is the possibility of hair loss. I have read that while some people expering positive things with hair growth during MC, others have experienced hairloss.

I am always nervous about weighing myself and am just going by how my clothes fit. But i may report my weight here in the next couple of weeks.

Goldie

[/url]

Post subject: wheatgrass will help you not to lose your hair
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:47 am 

Hi there,
Thanks for sharing, I was moved by your progress. Wish I had the energy to go run at the gym 2 miles... good for you! Hair loss almost never happens to a fast shorter than 3 weeks. Hair loss usually happens to folks who do the 30 day and longer fasts, and it happens about 3 months after the fast ends. People who say their hair is falling out from one week on MC, I think are pulling our leg. It's just BS. I have fasted twice for 40 days and about 50 times for ten days in the past 30 years and I have never lost any hair. The main reason for this I believe whole heartedly is the drinking of fresh live wheatgrass along with the fast. Wheatgrass has every vitamin and mineral in it, except for one or two. It's called a super food for this reason, it aids in detox and is great to have while on your program. The protocal is 2 ounces twice a day. First one in the morning and the second one in the early afternoon, no later, cause it can keep you awake all night if you take it in the evening. It gives you energy on your fast like drinking two cups of coffee, you will be more alert, and your body won't starve its cells nearly as much. One lady who fasted along with me on my first forty day fast did have hair loss 3 months after it ended, and was very upset. She refused to drink the wheatgrass, not only did my hair not fall out, but my finger nails got really hard and long from drinking wheatgrass every day, which usually I have weak nails that never grow. So get yourself some. Other alternatives to fresh live grass while fasting are:

Kyo greens
Spirulina
Chlorella
Super Blue green algae

all will help keep body balanced while not eating on MC.

Love,
Shivabliss

Post subject: Re: Day 8 of cleanse and cannot believe my mental state
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:25 pm 

Shiva, i'm a lil bit confused. Would appeciate it if u can help me out here. According to the book by Stanley, NOTHING must be taken except for the Lemonade, during the MC. In other word, no wheatgrass, no vitamin pills, no supplements, etc. So i hope u know where i'm coming from. I hope to learn new things abt the MC from old timers. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:24 am 

You have to keep in mind Stanley wrote the MC book 60 years ago. He wrote a good text for a basic fast. I have worked at a world class fasting center and was personally taught long before that by a mentor to fast back in the 70's. I can tell you that no fasting center has patients fast w/o wheatgrass. Optimum Health institute, The Hypocrates Institute in Florida all have huge wg greenhouses and from my own personal experience, I fasted 21 days on S. Burroughs MC program and had no change in my arthritis. I did the fast again with fresh live wheatgrass and the arthritis left in 19 days. I never fast w/o wheatgrass. Burroughs does say in the book that chlorophyll is great to have while fasting. All wheatgrass is, is chlorophyll. You have to see the difference for yourself. I have coached many a fasting soul over the last few years and they all had amazing benefits from it's use.

People also implant the wheatgrass after the morning SWF. It's very healing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:20 pm 

Shivabliss:

Thanks so much for this pointer about wheatgrass I was not aware of it at all. So should I be buying the wheatgrass juice from a health store or others forms of it?

Thanks much:)
Goldie

[/url]