[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Samantha's successful 30 day Master Cleanse! End 21 Dec 2010

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:05 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Samantha's successful 30 day Master Cleanse! End 21 Dec 2010
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:02 pm 

Hi there everyone!

I started my MC journey on Monday 22nd November 2010. Today is my 4th day and I'm finding that so far....so good! Apart from yesterday!, day 3 was a bit hellish for me. It was the first time I tried the SWF and I had a really bad headache, runny nose and generally felt unwell. Towards the evening of day 3 my mouth felt really furry as well, which sounds disgusting but I felt like my teeth felt coated in something. My tongue was also really white.

Today as I mentioned earlier, is my 4th day on the cleanse and I'm glad to say, that I'm feeling much better today, although, I'm only through half of the day, but I'm feeling good.

My start weight for those who want to know was 92.3kgs (203.8llbs).

I am 6ft tall (1.82m)by the way. Today, on day 4 I weigh 90.2kgs (198.85llbs) so I've lost in 4 days......2.1kgs (4.63llbs) - though I don't physically see a difference.

I am also posting my journey on youtube - more for my own reference really, so that i can (hopefully) see a difference from day 1 to the end date. If you want to see my journey as well as read it, here's the link to my day 1 video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tegPK14hwJE I haven't yet decided on when the end date will be. I am initially planning on 10 days, however, I know that I will want to continue it for longer, so maybe 20 days, it will depend on what my body tells me I guess.

Only my partner knows that I am doing this.

Need all the support I can get right now.

Thanks for reading,

Sunshine smiles,

Samantha

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVowUvn/]

[/url]

Last edited by samanthas2goode on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Samantha's Journey on the MC Started Mond 22 Nov 2010
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:48 am 

Day 7 of Master Cleanse

Sorry I haven't been on here to update for a couple of days. Today I am on day 7. Yesterday (day 6) was a breeze for me. I went to the beach and took my lemon drink with me and I pretty much sailed through the day. I'm so happy that I have got this far. It's the first time that I have done anything like this.

One thing that I wanted to mention, is that I have had a large varicose vein on my calf since the age of 13 (hereditry) and since going on the cleanse, it's the first time that it's actually gone in - it's nowhere near as noticable. It can't be just a coincidence, it MUST be to do with the cleanse and my leg doesn't feel as achy/heavy as it would normally. Well, I just thought I'd share that with you - for my vein alone, it's been worth going on this journey. My skin is also starting to become clearer now, although my tongue is still white.

The first few days of the cleanse, were for sure, the worst for me, I now feel that I have crossed a bridge and am on a good path with the cleanse now...woo hoo!

Hope everyone else is getting on well with theirs? Would love to have some friends on here to continue the journey with so feel free to comment.

Well, have a good weekend everyone.

Sunshine smiles

Samantha :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:32 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 pm 

Hi SriVidya

Thanks for your lovely message. How is your cleanse going so far? Hope you are getting on well. I'm now on day 8 :D which I'm so pleased about. Yesterday (day 7) was going well, until early afternoon, I started to feel dizzy, as I hadn't drank enough of the lemon drink (I'd only had one drink - normally I'd have 3 by then) so that's one thing I'd strongly advise, to keep drinking during the day.

Sunshines smiles,

Samantha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:33 pm 

I started the 29th and tomorrow will be Day 5. I'm actually feeling really good, no bad side effect yet. TOday though I was in Target and surrounded by all their goodies and I had to leave it very overwhelming and now I'm thinking about what I saw. I'm glad I got rid of all the food in the fridge. Wish me luck.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 pm 

Hello everyone!

I am now on day 11 of my Master Cleanse journey :lol: woohoo!!

I weighed myself yesterday and I've lost 10lbs in 10 days! SO pleased!

It's getting easier - not thinking of food very much now. Feel great. You can see a video I posted of myself on day 10 - here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRDlRcQD-fA

Going to continue to atleast 21 days.

Best of luck to everyone doing it.

Sunshine smiles

Samantha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:35 am 

hi samantha, big congrats on your progress! i enjoyed watching your day 10 youtube video, you look great and came across radiant, happy and peaceful to me :) i am on day 5 of this amazing journey, and i also aim at 21 days. good luck, keep going strong!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:41 pm 

wow...this site is awesome and I am so glad that I found it and you and your story. I am on my second day. I haven't done the SWF yet. I am tomorrow morning. It says to do on an empty stomach and I have not had opportunity to do and be at home in the mornings yet. I am starving. I almost quit tonight just cause I had to go buy more syrup (lol) looking for a reason to eat food I guess. So let me ask you a question, I couldn't find the grade B and I got dark amber A, but it is 100% pure. Are you using grade A or B? Thanks again for posting your experience.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 pm 

Hi everyone

Today is day 13 of my Master Cleanse (how exciting!!) and all is well.

Yesterday (day 12) was a hard day for me, in the morning I felt ok, but by mid afternoon I really wasn't feeling all that great. I didn't sleep very well the night before - I was still awake at 3am, nothing to do with MC, just things on my mind - kept me awake.

Today I am feeling really good. I am so pleased with myself that I have got this far, as I have never in my life tried anything like this. It really is a case of mind over matter.

Thank you very much for your comments - you have no idea just how much I appreciate them and how much they encourage me to continue on this journey. I am looking at the Master Cleanse as a platform to a new beginning for me.

Regarding the Maple syrup - I don't really know anything about Grade A unfortunately, I was unable to find any Grade B here, so I ordered my supply online - prior to my cleanse starting.

Best of luck with your cleanse! You can do it!!! Just stay strong, the food cravings will pass.

This is a link to my day 11/12 video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwvvEK9LNgQ- I apologise for looking so horrible, I had only had about 3 hours sleep - and at the time of posting the video 'I thought' I felt ok, but I didn't - not really. :)

Sunshine smiles

Samantha :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:33 pm 

Hi Everyone!

Today - is day 15 for me on the Master Cleanse! :)

I won't lie, the last couple of days have been hard, especially yesterday afternoon. I was really craving food - in particular - olives and hummous with raw carrots. My partner also had a pizza which smelt so good...so that didn't help me either. However, I stayed focus and got through it (thankfully).

Today, I am facing a different challenge - I really haven't wanted any of the drink today. It's now 5:30pm and I've only had 2 lemon drinks today - no water, only 1 laxative tea this morning - nothing else. I've just made myself another lemon drink and I will make sure that I drink a few more before I go to sleep tonight. I really wanted proper food. I will stay strong!!!

Today, I wondered what to do with all the lemon peel that I don't use, so I've stopped wondering and I've got to making.............Limoncello!!!!!! It takes around 80 days to make, so it will be a real treat to look forward to next year. The longer you leave it, the smoother it becomes, so maybe I will make more, for Christmas next year. I had Limoncello when I was in Italy - and it is such a gorgeous wonderful frangant drink - which you keep in the freezer once it is ready. :lol:

If anyone would like to see my up to date video journal of my Master Cleanse - you can view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7r5LB1uTwI

Well, until the next time!

Stay strong and best of luck with the MC

Sunshine smiles

Samantha :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:21 pm 

SW 203.8lbs
CW 189.15lbs
Height 6feet
Age 33
Current Body fat 33.9%
Muscle 30.7%
Bone 3.9
Hydration level 48.6

Total weight loss so far..........14.7lbs Day 16 of my Master Cleanse journey

Good morning everyone! And what a glorious morning it is here....the sun is shining and I'm feeling great!

Yesterday (day 15) I felt terrible, really bad. I had food cravings like you can't imagine, especially in the afternoon/early evening. I wanted to physically eat something sooo badly. But I resisted temptation. The hardest thing for me yesterday though was I really didn't want anything to drink. I only had 4 glasses of the lemon drink. I drank NO water in addition so I hardly had anything at all yesterday and what I had, I forced down :(

Today on the other hand, is a different matter.....thankfully, I am feeling much better today and índeed again, the lemon drink is my friend - it is no longer the wicked villain that I thought it was yesterday.

I also received in the post today a great juicing book with lots of recipes in it, which I am really looking forward to using.

I also received today some new bathroom scales. These scales also measure your body fat %, your hydration levels and also your bone and muscle density.

So, because I received my nice new scales today, I simply had to weigh myself ( I did test them to make sure that they are accurate - with dry weights) and I currently weigh 189.15lbs - down from my start weight which was 203. something lbs. woo hooooo!!!

I feel really energised today.

Well, I hope everyone else is getting on well with their own journey.

Hope everyone has a truly uplifting/inspiring day!

Sunshine smiles,

Samantha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:49 pm 

Hello everyone!

So I am today on day 19 of my Master Cleanse journey! Yay!!!!! So excited that tomorrow will be day 20 for me and then I've just got 10 more days to go before I start on my journey to eating properly/healthily again.

I haven't weighed myself since my last post, however, as it is day 20 tomorrow - I shall weigh myself then, to see what - if anything I have lost.

I am very happy to report that my energy levels have increased again and I am feeling much better than I did a few days ago - which is good news for me.

Nothing much else to report, will update more tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone.

Sunshine smiles

Samantha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:54 pm 

Today is day 22 on my Master Cleanse journey!! Yay!!!!!

My start weight on day 1 was 92.3 kilos - which is 203.4lbs. My current weight on day 22 is 83.9 kilos - which is 184.96lbs. :) so in 22 days, I have so far, lost a total amound of 8.4kilos or 18.5lbs!!!

I am so happy with my weight loss so far, more importantly though, I am really over the moon with how I am physically feeling. I feel ALIVE!!

Yesterday, I went kayaking for the day. I was worried that I wasn't going to have enough energy - but I made sure that I had enough of the lemon drink with me and I did it. I felt really great. This morning, I wasn't aching at all. I feel so good.

I can't lie though, I am thinking about food and I really can't wait to start eating again, I've made it this far - there is no way that I am going to give up now!

If you would like to see the latest instalment to my videos recording my Master Cleanse journey - you can do so by clicking here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE60iU9EQas

Thanks for reading!

Sushine smiles,

Samantha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:59 pm 

Hi everyone!

I am currently on day 24 of my Master Cleanse journey! 6 days to gooooooo :lol:

The last couple of days have been extremly hard for me. A couple of days a go, I couldn't bring myself to drink anymore of the lemon drink - I had just 1 glass the entire day. I didn't feel hungry I was just so over the lemon drink - I wanted to eat something. Of course I didn't - however, I was consumed with the thoughts of food - I spent my evening looking through recipes and dreaming of what they would taste like. I have to say that day 22 has been the hardest day for me - even harder than the first couple of days at the start. I was really at the point of giving up, but once I apply myself to something - I don't quit, I don't give up. So I am staying strong and I am determined to make it to day 30.

This is such a hard journey. Tomorrow is going to be really hard for me - as I have a work Christmas meal. I will be surrounded by food.

On a plus side - an old lady sat next to me on the bus today and she asked me how I was getting on with my exams - I replied I didn't know what she meant and she thought that I was at school and doing my end of year exams - when I told her I was 33 she couldn't believe it. She said I looked radiant! As she started to leave the bus, she also said to me - what a compliment she had given me and that it had hopefully made my day - oh boy did it make my day!!!!

I was also wolf whistled at - which hasn't happened to me for years! Today, is a good day I think!!

If you'd like to see my up to date YouTube video on my Master Cleanse journey - you can do so by clicking here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJi_9tlEuRU

Well, I hope everyone else is getting on well with their MC. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

I haven't weighed myself, will do so tomorrow.

Sunshine smiles everyone

Samantha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:03 pm 

Hi Everyone!

Today is day 29 on my Master Cleanse! Just 1 more day to go!!!!!!

I am so excited to say that I have just one day left on the Master Cleanse. The last few days have been going really well. I am feeling excellent, full of energy and feel vibrant!

I am going to keep this update short - as I plan to update in more detail tomorrow on day 30. I am not sure whether anyone is actually reading my posts anyhow, oh well.

If you'd like to view my current video on the Master Cleanse for day 29 on You Tube you can here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anvwMGqJTK8

Sunshine smiles

Samantha