[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting 3rd MC on the 29th!!! Anyone wanna join?

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Starting 3rd MC on the 29th!!! Anyone wanna join?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:05 am 

This will my my 3rd time doing the MC, I'm looking for buddies while on it, I found that it helped me tons the last 2 times! I will shoot for 20 days( this will be the first if I can get there, last 2 times I did the 10 days) I really hope I can make it. I will post my CW and my measurements tomm!!!! Wish me luck!

Post subject: Re: Starting 3rd MC on the 29th!!! Anyone wanna join?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:56 pm 

I'm starting today 28th but can buddy with you as I need the support:)

[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:24 pm 

Hey I am starting the 29th as well. The last times I did it I didn't last past two days. So hopefully I last at least ten days. Havin a buddy would do me great.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 pm 

I'm in too...I want to shoot for 2 weeks. I'll post weight tomorrow too. Good luck everyone!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 pm 

I'm in. This is my second time around and it would be great to have support. I will post my weight in the morning. Glad I found this sight!! :) Not sure how long to go but I gonna take it one day at a time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:24 pm 

hi everyone this is my first time using forum i attempted mc last month i last six days somewhat i never fully committed i drank coffee and i ate celery but then i had a handful of honey roasted sunflower seeds (don't ask me why cuz I was feeling great) and it was OVER i binged and gained whatever i lost plus some. I wont be posting weight, I have a weird phobia I do not get a scales unless have too I always go by size of clothes. I want to lose im guessing around fifteen to twenty I have worked out my whole life and the last six months I am off and on and this last 3 weeks hardly nothing so I will be starting tomorrow along with diet, I have read some of info on mc can we eat any thing at all? I would like a buddy and support too so Im excited goodluck everyone!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:57 pm 

Hi guys:

Almost end of my day 1 but I am buddying up with you all cause I need the support and not to cheat.

As I mentioned on the other thread, not drinking coffee is harded for me than giving up food.

Even though I didn't follow the cleanse exactly last time I felt good for 9 days and can give some pointers from my view:

1. For those of you who are doing this for the first time, I could say that after the first 2 days, you won't even crave food; at least it was the case for me. It felt as if my stomach had shrunk and my appetite had shut down. I learned to have the lemonade ready on sight as soon as I got hungry. I found that if I didn't make the drink, i would turn to solid foods.

2. The other thing I did was to get rid of most of my food in the fridge. I put what I could in the freezer and just have some eggs and apples in there now.

3. I know that many people say they got sick of the lemonade, but for me, it was not the case. As much as I surprised myself, I really enjoy drinking it and like the taste.

4. I found the previous MC really increased my energy level and I was able to actually focus doing various tasks. I would read alot without getting distracted or would work on my dance choreography and get lots done!:) So I found the trick to survive the cleanse is to keep busy with hobbies and errands. It really makes the days go faster.

Wish me luck on my 2nd day tomorrow. And I wish you all luck too :D

[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 pm 

So this going to be awesome, we have a lot of people starting and gema21 is just ahead by a day, so what we have to do here is be on each other's behind and try to check in everyday so we know of everyone's progress and can help each other with questions or concerns!!!

I do the tea at bedtime and first thing in the morning, it works better for me, it cleans me better then the swf, I also drink my lemonade cold, it just goes down easier, I actually love the lemonade, I stay on 6 glasses a day bc i'm trying to cleanse and lose weight at the same time, just thought I'd share :D

I understand about not wanting to get on the scale, from my last experience the scale didn't actually reflect what I lost, that's why you should always take your measurements, that's where you will really see the results, and for those that do get on the scale, PLEASE do not weight yourself everyday, you will go without losing weight for a day or two, and that totally kills the mood and is discouraging, been there, done that, so if you can resist getting on that scale, try to do the 1st, and last day, meanwhile you will know you are losing by how your clothes fit, trust me!

Ok so tomm please try to check in, perhaps we should start a group journal if you are not doing your own!!! And gema21 you go girl, we r here for you!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:45 pm 

Count me in - tomorrow is my start day! First time and I'm aiming for ten days.

Sienna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:48 pm 

Count me in too. Will start on 11/29 ( today actually). My brother in law did his for 10 days & lost 18 pounds. I plan to do at least 10 days and will take it day by day after that. Good luck to us all! -Catz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:04 am 

Started Sunday Morning 11-28 first time, trying for 10 days. Need all support I can get :lol: getting bad headaches DAY 2. bUT WE CAN DO THIS :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:09 am 

I'm in too, this will be my second. Did 7 days a few years ago. I already gave up sodas and all caffine for the last 6 months so hopefully the headaches won't be so bad. Good luck to all.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:21 am 

wow, quite amazing, so many people starting! i am starting my first MC today too, aiming for 21 days, will open a new thread soon. great to know that so many MC buddies are on the same journey!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:41 am 

Ok, maybe we need a new thread, I will title it" 28th/29th starters group journal". From today on we can post there everyday and keep up with each other. I'm so excited, I've never done the MC with such a big group of people, I think this will be beneficial to everyone, we can use that thread to vent, write down how the day was, any questions or anything really, and with this big group that we have it shouldn't be hard to get all the support you can get!!! I know that while I'm on the MC this site is my rock, I swear I check it 300 times a day :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:21 pm 

oh wait, i m starting tommorow...include me in ..its more fun to do it in a group...
10 lbs here you go...lol