Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Starting 3rd MC on the 29th!!! Anyone wanna join?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 pm 

How was everyones first day? Mine sucked :cry im ashamed to say i failed already i had been getting in a huge fight with boyfriend when he gets mad he just keeps finding things to stay mad at me for so after hours of him yelling at me on phone he called me a fat f#ck when he calls me fat he knows that hurts badly I've gained maybe 10 lbs,and been lazy with workouts and I was so upset I ate some of my daughters left over mac n cheese then I felt worse, when I am upset I eat but I am far from "fat" The only good thing was I stopped at mac in past would binge but I'm going to try not to let this discourage me and get back on track tomorrow and get away from boyfriend for awhile if not forever that will be good motivation to lose the weight and let him see me in a few weeks and eat his own words, Im going to read more post they are inspirational, I cannot imagine doing 30 days but would love to be that disaplined, what is everyones goal here? I hope you all had a good day, I'm sure no one else broke day 1 :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:58 am 

Hi j, i think i can understand where ur coming from. Once upon a time, i did my MC for someone too. That was a mistake. U should do the MC for URSELF, to feel good abt urself. If u do it for someone else, and that person doesn't appreciate what u've done, u'll be back to square one. Ain't worth it. Yep, u'll lose pounds, definitely, but u'll be losing much more than that - ur integrity. I don't wanna make this sound like a Dear Annie column, i'm just trying to reach out to u coz i understand what u've been thru. No matter what ur bf says to u, pls realize that what he says, is NOT u, until u CHOOSE to BELIEVE it. Do ur MC as best u can (do it for U!) and prove to urself that u can definitely have a better lifestyle & a better figure. I'll say this, someone who professed that he loves u, but at the same time can say something that he knows hurts u so much, does not know the meaning of love. Ur better off without that kind of person. Keep ur chin up, love urself & have faith in God. All the best!

P.S There are lots of ppl out there who broke on day 1. But what defines a strong person, is whether or not, u are able to bounce back and continue the journey.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 am 

Hi,
I started on the 28th so tomorrow is Day 4 and I feel amazing. I love the lemonade and the SWF is not bad either, not sure what that fuss was about it. I have been working everyday so far so its good. This is my first one EVER!!!!!!!! I'm really hoping I can get to my 10 days!

Traci

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:05 pm 

Thank you Athene for words of encouragement, day 2 going okay except craving pizza also i always order for our family every tuesday, pms time to boot! Hope everyone had a good day Ive been cleaning like a crazy women and (funny thing is I own my own cleaning business and do it all day) and usually to tired at night but 3 kids always needs cleaned and it keeps my mind off eating, I also think Im going to take up my crocheting again, I enjoy it havent done it in years cuz I don't have time but when I did I couldnt snack it takes two hands to crochet, does anyone else have a compulsion to keep busy, in order not to eat?