[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 28th/29th starters' group journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: 28th/29th starters' group journal
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 am 

Whew-that first day was a doozy! I forgot how hungry I can get!

I kept a journal from the first MC I did in August, 2010. On my first day my headache was RAGING. I threw up at 1pm. By the next day I had a rash on my upper lip, by that evening my ankles were swollen up like balloons! :cry:

Can you believe I kept going? ha!

My first day yesterday was nothing like that. I was hungry, had a bit of a headache by the end of the day, but it was all manageable. I took my Swiss Kriss, drank my drinks and kept telling myself I can do this one day! That is what I tell myself so not to get overwhelmed by the fact that I wont be eating for a while.

SW 166.2
CW 164.2

2 down a few more to go!

One thing to note. I am not a fan of the spicy red pepper in my drink. So, I make my lemonade drink seperate. Then I take a shotglass, add my pepper and an oz or water. Shoot it down. I can then enjoy my drink! It all ends up in the same place.

Last edited by prosebingo on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:08 am 

Feeling like poop today, have a cold and sore throat, this weather is a killer!!! But still going strong with my lemonade! Having a shot of the cayenne is not the same as taking it glass by glass, just sayin' but if you are doing it just for losing weight it's ok, if you are detoxing as well, you might wanna try to gulp it down by glass, the purpose of the cayenne is to break up the mucus, little by little!

How's everyone doing on today??? Stay strong and keep me posted on your progress!!!!

XOXO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:54 am 

Day 2
Yesterday went by pretty good. Not much energy to speak of but I stuck to it. Pizza was brought in for everyone at wok last night which at the first smell was tough but then I got over it. Hope all of you are doing well on your MC.

OW - 258
CW - 253
GW - less

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:16 am 

already evening of day 3 here, still going strong :)

was quite bloated today after my first 2 servings and released some more of the ugly black stuff from the liver flush. i feel that there's still more in there and i don't dare to do an SWF as long as i am slightly constipated.

am i the only one who actually likes the cayenne pepper? my cactus version with agave nectar is so yummy and i wouldn't wanna miss the cayenne, it adds so much to the taste.

wishing y'all a great afternoon!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:54 am 

Hi guys:

Day 4 today. Day 2 was the worst for me because of that evil SWF. I'm scared of drinking it again as it didn't work for me that day. I've been taking the tea instead.

Okay, I have to confess that I have been drinking cup of coffee with the cleanse. I'm sorry but I cannot give that up. I realize i'm slightly modifiying it but I doubt it will affect my weight loss, will it??? I hope not.

I have been drinking between 5 to 6 cups of lemonade everyday. And I agree with Phoeix42, I like the cayenne pepper :D In fact, i think it nicely balances the sweet and acidic tastes of the syrup and lemons. I put a lot of cayenne in my drinks.

I also wanted to stop the cleanse last night but didn't I came here and read our thread and it gave me motivation :P so thanks guys.

[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:55 am 

I'm afraid I had to stop. I was told that with all the psychotropic meds I'm on that I could get seriously screwed up by the cleanse - something to do with medicine being stored as toxins and then having them released. I'm not happy about it, but I'm also not ready to go off medication which is what's recommended.

I've amended my plan to a basically raw food diet and lots of water. Even the one day I had on the cleanse cut down my cravings for sugar and fat. Any food seems like a luxury! Hopefully I'll still get some weight loss and detox benefits.

Good luck to all of you!

Sienna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 am 

Today is Day Three of MC!

I had a pretty good day yesterday. A few cravings, but I worked my way through it.
As for the cleanse, for me its just a weight loss. I am pretty detoxified by the last four months program.

I also drink coffee. I didnt hinder my weight loss first time around, and it's not this time either!

SW-166.2
CW-161.8

I weigh myself daily because for me it is a great motivator. If I dont see a loss on a day or two, it motivates me to try one more day-not to give up. That scale is my best friend. Everybody is so different. This is just what makes ME happy.

This time around I am really enjoying the drink! It very much satisfies me!

Keep up the good work everybody!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:52 am 

This is day three it was not as bad as yesterday. My headaches have stop and I am so happy. Because now I can continue to go on. Of course I weighed myself today.

SW: 167.6
CW: 160

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:26 pm 

Hi guys,

@Sienna- I'm sorry you had to stop, but you gotta do what's right for you, and I'm a big fan of the raw movement, I tried doing 90% raw, but fell in the trap of cooked yumminess :D If anything start drinking green smoothies, have you read "Green for Life" by Victoria Boutenko? It's an awesome book and it got good green smoothie recipes!

I love me some cayenne pepper, and this lemonade I can drink anytime, even with a meal, it's delicious!

I feel the swf isn't right for my body, whenever I take it, all I release is water, hmm yellowish water, when I have the tea instead I actually release matter :shock: sorry for the tmi you guys :D I also felt I retained some of the salt the few times I did it and got swollen hands and fingers, that's why the tea is my friend : )

Stay strong and have a good night!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:36 pm 

Hi everyone I was hoping more would post by end of day Im so happy I am on day three techinelly day two since I had a bowl of mac at end of day one, but I feel 100 times better than yesterday!! I am really interested in the sugar cane juice from reading post I havent seen it anywhere in stores or online except ebay has some made from goya i might order it, i read the pdf book yesterday sounds so good after reading about meat and how it stays in system is kinda disgusting, I never had a desire to be a vegetarian, i am considering going raw diet after this but i just love my carbs especially pizza and pasta, and breadsticks and alfredo, lol im dreaming i will shut up and drink this delicious lemonde,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:56 am 

Hello all, day three in the books. Got a little weak last night in the middle of the night on one of the many bathroom trips lol. This super keen sense of smell is really something. At work the smell of raw wood in pallets is overpowering to say the least. So far so good but had to do a lot of cooking yesterday and that was tough. An Italian chicken soup that I made for my daughter was hard to pass up with that broth haha. Keep it up and stay strong people.

OW - 258
CW - 250
GW - less

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:37 am 

Trying2lose; I also got weak when eliminating, and for a few minutes after. I have never seen anyone post about it before, so I felt as though it was just me.

Good Luck on your Cleanse.

8)

MC #1 Oct-Nov 2010....30 days..MC #2 Jan 2011 10-14 days

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:46 am 

Day 4

Easy day as the body is getting used to the MC. Honestly don't know how much longer I want to keep going. My 5 yr old is getting worried about me and it is upsetting her. No craving or anything but I've lost about 12 pounds in 4 days so I'm happy with the weightloss and my joints feel much better for it. I'll think on it today and decide. Best of luck to all of you.

OW - 258
Cw - 246
GW - less

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:34 am 

Day 5 :D

How's everyone doing? I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, got busy with the children, but all is well, my dh brought a pizza home last night and I wanted to strangle him, don't think I ever hated him more :evil: that's just pure evil!

Stay strong and all the best!!