[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 28th/29th starters' group journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: 28th/29th starters' group journal
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 am 

7pm on day 5 here, feeling very good today but i do have quite some cravings with all that food around from my wife and kids...did the SWF this morning for the first time during this MC, it was not as bad as expected. i gulped down the whole liter in about a minute, it seemed much easier for me to drink it fast. had a very liquid BM about an hour later so i guess it was working.

got the news today that there will be a big BBQ in our street next week with all the neighbors :( great timing...it will be another challenge, like the poker home game last night where everyone except me had pizza, beer and cookies etc. i'm proud i didn't give in, i really wanna keep going all the 21 days way.

gonna make another juice now, have a great day MC buddies!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 am 

This is day five for me. I havent really been drinking much of the lemonade only bout 4 glasses. I know I need more but don't want to drink. The pepper is giving me heartburn, and messing with my acid reflux so this is a problem with doing this cleanse. I am trying to stay strong but it is really hard. I have a some hot chocolate and coffee I know this is terrible. But I am only doing this to lose weight. It hasn't bother my weight loss progress.

Wishing everyone the best of luck and hopefully we all can last the full ten days.

SW: 167.6
CW: 156.2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:33 pm 

hi everyone im doing good, i even made my boyfriend a delicious dinner and didn;t even taste it i don't own a scale but can see a little difference i read prior posts i am no where near 12 loss i say maybe two or three, but today one of my clients that i know pretty well and like (she is a foriener she is from iseral) and she doesnt always say the right things, I havent seen her in a couple weeks and she said in front of my man "brenda did you gain some weight" duh... maybe 10-15 so i said yes and told her how i wasnt happy about it and my boyfriend was there which made it more embarrasing then she goes I just wonderded what happened to you, youve always been so fit and thin, my boyfriend was laughing cuz she was so blunt and had no coothe, then my boyfriend who I told who had called me a fat fuk during a fight tried making me feel better by saying that I have lost weight and its all in good fun that I cant take it personally becouse i did it to myself, but geez what kind of women says that to another who they arent close too, but I will tell you what the fact that my boyfriend said I dropped weight means I was fatter than I thought, and it almost hurt more hearing from her cuz my boyfriend I can chalk it up to just tring to hurt me and be mean but she wasnt she is way heavier than I am and said no big deal shes gained a lot too, but isn't that nice hearing that kinda of honesty when you didn't ask for it

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:16 am 

Hi guys: :P

End of day 6 for me. Lots of energy today. Had a great run in the gym and sweated it out.
Also, I find it really relaxing to go to the sauna during me cleanse:)

I'm finding that I have been drinking 5 to 6 lemonade cups everyday. Hope it's not too little. And I make it fresh on the day and love the taste. And i drink my tea night and morning.

As I said before, I have been drinking coffee; i may try not drinking it one of these days but for now, I find that the caffeine gives me a boost, especially because i go to the gym and need it.

I know many people say not to exercise during MC, but for me, exercising is a big part of my everyday life for the last 14 years, so it makes me feel good.

What do I do in the gym? I run, or do the ecliptical machine or the bike. I do a minute of rope jumping and light abs. I DO NOT do any weights as I know it's not a good idea.

I better have lost some weight :) . I don't weight myself (at least not yet), but my pants are really loose now so that is a good sign.
Talk later
Goldie

[/url]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:58 pm 

Howdy!!

Did anyone else get sick, like a sore throat or a cold? I knew this could happen with all the toxins being purged out, but it didn't happen on my past 2 MCs, my throat is killing me!! How's everyone? I'm happy to see that a lot of us a keping track and still going strong!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:04 am 

hi buddies, morning of day 7 here. had my hardest day so far yesterday. diarrhea at 4am kept me on the loo for one hour. did the SWF again 9am. went to a christmas party for our kiddies and their friends in the pm - there was lots of delicious food and the temptation was extremely strong. somehow i made it, later went to bed way too late. this morning diarrhea again when i woke up, then SWF followed by another BM. i wonder when my bowels will finally be empty. feeling rather weak but slightly better now.

hope y'all having a wonderful sunday! gonna play with our kids in the pm and then go to bed early to finish my first MC week.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 am 

Well I lasted a good 7 days. Thats the longest I ever lasted, and I am proud of myself. But I beginning to get a sore throat, and dry throat no matter how much I drink. So I decided to end it yesterday. So I started my new journey today I am so excited. Someone had mention bodybuilding web site and I went up there and got so really great tips and motivation. Here is my measurements from my days.

SW: 167.6
CW: 150.2

arms: 12
thigh: 22 1/2
hips: 39 1/2
chest: 36
waist: 30 1/2

I am proud of myself for what I have done. Now it time to shed some fat, and start eating healthy. Good luck to the rest of you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:56 am 

Ahhh I put too much cayenne on my lemonade today, by mistake, I've done the same thing in my past MCs, it tastes like cayenne juice :(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:17 pm 

Hi guys:

Just checking in...

It's 9 day for me tonight.

My pants are so loose nowl:))))) I am running better in the gym and sweat more not sure if it has to do with the cleanse or not? My hair is softer and my skin is better. I get up in the morning feeling good about life which was not the case last month.

Still haven't gotten sick of the lemonade in fact, I love it. Going to buy more lemons and syrup tomorrow as I plan to do this for as long as I can. Not craving food at all; in fact, I made shortbread yesterday and didn't want it. Was in the store today passed all the food and samples and didnt' even care :P

I was thinking of keeping the lemon skins and do something with them like candying them or something?
I also use lemon skins in my sink garbage disposal, turn it on and the house smells like lemons it's wonderful.

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:08 am 

day 12 here, is anyone else still going?

had a hard time on days 7/8/9, doing much better again since day 10. have added green juices since day 11 (yesterday) and wanna keep going the full 21 days. still having strong detox and a coated tongue but feeling lighter and better every day :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:21 am 

Hi guys:

It's day 14 for me today.

I have lost roughly around 10 pounds so far. My start weight was 135 and I'm now 124. I measured my waist and hips and I have lost 1 1/2 inches in each spot :lol: Also, I have learned not to base my success only on the scale now. The fact that I have lost inches and fit into my clothes much better is a sign that I am doing well.
It's so easy to stop the cleanse at this point, but since I'm not craving food and not thinking about it, I am going to keep going for as long as I can. I still haven't quite reached my goal weight of 118-120.

I have been drinking coffee (not too many) but have found that my cravings for caffeine have decreased alot. I don't care if I am breaking the coffee rule. I only live once so am not going to give the one pleasure that keeps me during the day. And I know many people here criticize if the cleanse is not followed to the T. Well, everyone is different and our success is meansured in our own different ways:)

[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:38 am 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:43 pm 

Hi Phoenix:)

Thanks! Looks like you too are doing well congrats!!!

I want to keep going until end of December of course I am sure i will come across issues with Christmas parties and all:) But am willing to keep going.

[/url]