[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Master Cleanse Journey- Day 1 (December 7, 2010)

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Master Cleanse Journey- Day 1 (December 7, 2010)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:37 am 

This is my first day of the cleanse... again. I only went 4 days a month or so ago, but I am ready to go 10-13 days this time around.

SW: 148.8 (this time around.. my ticker is from a couple weeks ago when I attempted the Master Cleanse and didn't make it)
GW: 110 (Not that I will reach it during the cleanse, but my goal in general)

Good luck to everyone who is on the cleanse!!

SW: 143.2 (1/25/2011)
GW: 110.0

Last edited by mommyhite on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse Journey- Day 1 (December 7, 2010)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:57 am 

Day 2 is today.... it was a little hard lastnight, getting home, making Tacos and Mac and cheese for the kiddos and hubby and not wanting to eat it. The actual making of food wasn't bad but when I had to think of what I was going to make, that was hard because all I was thinking about was food.
My husband is SUPER supportive so that helps out A LOT. I posted a picture on my bathroom mirror of the body I am hoping to achieve and that helps to motivate as well.

SW: 148.8
CW: 144.6

4.2 pounds in the first day... I always lose between 4-6 pounds the first day, then it goes down to 1-2 pounds a day after that. We will see how it goes. It's funny, since doing so many small cleanse, my tongue does not get as coated as it used to when I first started. By the end of the day, it is coated a little but for some reason when I wake up, it is not coated anymore.

Good luck everyone... let's DO THIS!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:15 am 

Wow! 4.2 lbs your first day? Are you doing the SWF as well? Today is my first day so I'm excited about taking on this journey. Looking forward to reading about your progress.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:24 am 

You know I have been doing small 4-5 days Master Cleansers for the past two years and every time I lose at least 4 pounds the first day... of course it slows after that but I still lose at least 1-2.5 pounds a day. I am not sure why I don't see many other people on this site losing more than a pound or two on the first day. I figured the reason I lost that much is because I eat A LOT of food and alot of the time it is not good for you, so when I go on my fast the first day, my body is of course SHOCKED and I lose a good amount of weight. It helps to keep me motivated! I am going 10 days this time and might even extend it to 14-15 days.

I just love how detoxifying this cleanse is and your weight loss is a lot different then when you are working out... it is a slimmer weightloss if that makes sense. When I had my last daughter (3 years old) I started working out like crazy and got down to 119 pounds, which was close to my goal weight but my stomach wasn't totally flat. When I do a cleanse, those first 10 pounds make my baby fat stomach disappear all together. It is crazy and again very motivating!

It is 3:22pm where I am from and my hardest struggle is leaving work and wanting to go home and spend time with the kiddos and husband and cook them food. I did it last night and tonight I will only be cooking Salmon patties and green beans to go with some other leftovers I have... hopefully I won't be tempted. Thank goodness my husband is so supportive and every time I tell him I want to eat, he reminds me of my goal and why I am doing this and such... so nice to have that support!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:27 am 

traciminus30- Almost forgot, no I do not do the Salt Water Flush... I tried once and could barely get it down and decided I would do it without. I do the Smooth Move Organic Herbal Tea at night and that is all. I can't do it in the morning like some people suggest because you are only supposed to do it once a day. One time I didn't follow the directions on how long to steep the tea (I let it steep for 45 minutes because I forgot about it) and I drank it and it gave me the WORST gas pains in the WORLD, I almost went to the hospital it hurt so bad!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:19 am 

DAY 3!!!!!!!!

CW: 142.6

YAY... another 2.0 pounds, which makes that 6.2 pounds since Tuesday!!

This only thing I am doing differently with this cleanse is not over doing it... I am resting the minute I get home from work (which I only sit in a chair while at work) and not working out like crazy. I normally work out like crazy which then causes me to get very tired and weak and eventually I end up having to quit the cleanse because I am so weak. So this time, all I have done is a light walk for 30 minutes at lunch and that is it! I feel great... of course seeing the food commercials make my mouth water, but it isn't because I am hungry... I just want something in my mouth. :-)

As of 5:00pm today, I will probably be MIA until Monday morning.. I only update this while at work and I won't be here Friday-Sunday. This will be my biggest challenge as my husband will be working most of the weekend and I will have to cook for the kiddos and take care of them alone for the next few days. I am an emotional eater so when I am out having fun with the kids we like to do activities and then EAT good... so there will be none of that, for me at least! If I can make it through this weekend, I am golden until next Sunday!!

Good luck to everyone else with their journey!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:13 am 

You're doing great! I actually lost 2.4 lbs my first day and I did the SWF. I've decided that I'm going to do it anymore, though. As for the smooth move tea, I've been drinking it in the morning and at night. I lost my book, but are we only supposed to drink it one time per day? I've had MAJOR stomach cramps from it so I'm wondering if it's because I've been drinking it twice a day.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:47 pm 

You are only supposed to drink smooth move once every 24 hours, that's probably why your stomach is hurting so bad... I have always done fine with drinking it at night only. Glad to see your still on it, good job. The first few days are the hardest, this weekend will be a huge challenge for me but documenting it like this helps a lot. I wasn't planning on getting in here until Monday but lucky for me this iPhone let's me get on the Internet so I will continue to post throughout the weekend. Good luck, keep me posted in your progress and I will do the same!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:31 am 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 am 

Day 4

So excited I have kept going strong. I was a little weak this morning due to sleeping in (no work, no kids) so I didn't drink my first drink until around 9 am... I am feeling much better now, just watching movies and relaxing because tomorrow I will have the kids all day while my husband works and that will deff. Be a hard day .

CW: 141.0
1.6 pounds lost since yesterday

I will probably log in later for an update.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:50 am 

I am back!!! I fell off the band wagon but am prepared to get back on and try it over and over again until I can get it right!

This is Day 1 on my second attempt this go around.

I have decided to exercise a lot more during this cleanse because I didn't do barely anything last week and that discourages because I literally feel like not only am I not eating but I am not doing anything at all. So back to exercise!

I work 11 hours a day and I have a desk job, so I am coming up with exercises I can do while sitting down. I also get up and walk around here and there and then at lunch time I will go to the gym for 45 minutes. Tonight I will ride my stationary bike for 20 minutes and I think that should be enough exercise during the day.

My goal is to go for 10 days, last day being December 23... will have Orange juice on the 24.