[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Im BAAACKK! For the 100th Time (Literally)!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Im BAAACKK! For the 100th Time (Literally)!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:24 am 

Hello All,

I am a cleanse veteran, I feel. :D I have actually lost count of how many times I have done the cleanse. I love it. For me, it is always hard to get back on, but once I’m back in the saddle I can’t get enough. Lol. I have lost almost 80 pounds in the last 9 months. I attribute a lot of my weight loss to the cleanse. Not only did it help me to lose some of the weight, but it also taught me discipline and self-control!! It motivated me to get out of my size 14-16 jeans and into my size 6's! HOWEVER, I have been a BAD girl! :evil: I have kind of fallen off course. Not too far off. But I want to catch myself before that happens. Before the 6's start feeling snug. Lol. :mrgreen: This past weekend I went to Baltimore, MD for a conference. I pigged out. I drank tons of wine and enough crab to fill the Atlantic Sea! So, here I am. My body was craving this. I need to be cleansed.

Typically, my cleasnes last up to 25 days. I think 25 days was the longest I did a cleanse. I know some people who have gone up to 60 days!!! :shock: I dont know if i have it in me to do that. Maybe I will try for 30-40 days next year sometime. For now, I am only going for 15 days. This is actually pushing it with the holidays right around the corner. I started on the 7th and plan on going until the 22nd. I will use the 23 and 24 to ease my body back to the consumption of food. I plan on visiting this forum regularly for support and to give support as well. This forum was always a source of motivation for me in the past! :wink:

Please feel free to contact me if you need any words of encouragement. That is what we are here for, right! Everyone who is on the cleanse KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!!! Hang in there. Fight passed the fleeting moments of fatigue or the late night cravings you might encounter. End the end, it is ALL WORTH IT!!! Stay strong, stay focused and stay motivated! Lets do it!!! Who needs New Year's resolutions when we have NOW!!! :mrgreen:

Start/Current/Goal: 230/167/135 (I increased my weight loss goal..he he)

Post subject: Re: Im BAAACKK! For the 100th Time (Literally)!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:16 am 

Hey, Life!

I hadn't been here for several months as well. I just decided to sneak in and see what was going on and was very surprised to see that you had just come back as well.

Size 6? You GO, GIRL!! That's just great. Good to hear that you are still on track for the most part. I agree that the cleanse can be quite addictive. You just feel better when you are on it - once you pass the first three days. Sometimes, it can take several months to pass the first three days; but when you do, you just feel good.

I had gotten a little off course myself, but the cleanse can bring you back to where you need to be mentally. It really does serve well to knock the cravings out of your system. I don't know if I will ever do 40 days again, but I know that it was a life-changing experience. And as you say, it really does teach you discipline. It also changes your attitude about food. Education is the key. I love the raw / vegan life; and even though I have dabbled outside of that, I'm okay with it. I don't call the raw / vegan life a "diet" as the word diet goes because if I want to eat bread or ribs or chicken at any time, I will do that. I don't call my lifestyle an actual diet because when you do that, and you go outside of that, the word "CHEAT" comes to mind. If I occasionally eat a piece of chicken or eat a sandwich, I don't feel bad. I just decided I wanted it and I eat it. However, the key is to stay focused and don't let yourself stay on that path. It is EASY to turn back to the Standard American Diet with sugar, flour, meat, etc. To me, that's just not a good way to live.

You know, I dabbled a little too much around Thanksgiving and I actually found that my whole mood changed and my attitude towards people changed. I came to realize that it was due to how my body felt because when I got back on course, my mind actually felt clear and my mood was greatly improved. It wasn't until I completed my 40-day cleanse that I found that the foods you eat honestly does affect your mood and attitude towards people. Heavy food makes you sluggish; but if you don't have anything to compare it with because you have never cleansed your body or have never eaten healthy, you have no idea you actually can feel better. It was amazing for me to discover how much food influences our lives.

Anyway, it is good to see you back. I will be checking in from time to time. Good to see you back!

TOTAL LOSS SO FAR: 67 lbs.

Follow My Journey - See My Pics!
http://www.LeftMyFatBehind.com

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:45 am 

MC!! Hey you!!! Well I am glad that you are working the plan and not allowing the pan to work you! I think we all have to get to a place where we find the balance that is right for us. Learn how to enjoy life, enjoy food but not allow it to consume our lives and happiness. I am so glad to hear from you! Are you back to vegan (for the most part) now that you have gotten "back on track"?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:52 am 

Day 7 for me!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Feeling great! I have not weighed myself YET! I plan to visit the scale on Friday for judgement day... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:13 am 

Hey, Life - congrats on feeling great on your 7th day. I'm with ya!

I am back on the raw-vegan trail for the most part. But you know, I'm kind of glad I got gradually side-tracked back into the SAD diet because it gave me the opportunity to see how easy it is to do. And before you know it, you can get right back up to your original weight if you don't watch it. Now, I didn't even get close. I didn't weigh in, but I know some clothes were fitting much tighter. So when I realized that, I started my detox again. After I'm done, I can't WAIT to get back into strictly raw/vegan eating. I think my weight started creepin as a result of chicken and breads. Had to decide to let it go and get back to basics.

There are a lot of festivities going on at work, but so far, I'm good. When I saw how much a certain blouse button was straining two weeks ago, I KNEW it was time to do something. So I am actually embracing my experience of going overboard just because it showed me how easy it can happen and how important it is to stay focused. I think i've learned the right balance now - even though I think I will always be in "practice" mode, and never "expert" mode. But hey - if some medical doctors have been "PRACTICING" medicine for 30 years, I shouldn't feel too bad, right?

TOTAL LOSS SO FAR: 67 lbs.

Follow My Journey - See My Pics!
http://www.LeftMyFatBehind.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:17 am 

Congrats on geting back on track before it got too bad! Sounds like you have some will power! Keep up the good work..I hope all is well. Todays my first day of my 40 day cleanse so I decided to read inspirational journals.
Good luck:)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:08 am 

Hey Elena,

I start my 40 days MC on Saturday 02/05/11, ending 03/17/11, hope to follow your journey for inspiration. Good luck.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:55 am 

hi Life is Golden and MC Gal!!!! I'm back too!! Looking to start Wednesday 2/9/11. I've been successful last year having only completed 7 days each time. I HOPE I can do 10 then maybe 20 days!! How much can I lose in 20 days, what's the "norm"?

Good seeing you guys again!!