[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - New Year Resolution- Who's going to start in January

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: New Year Resolution- Who's going to start in January
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:55 am 

Im looking for some support and have a co-worker who said she would do it

[/url]

Make TODAY a great day! decide now

Post subject: Re: New Year Resolution- Who's going to start in January
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:08 pm 

Hi,

Was thinking about a cleanse in January... Want to start on the 3rd for 15 maybe 25 days, you?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:22 pm 

Hello Amelia
Glad to hear you want to join in.The 3rd would be Monday all those dreaded Monday diet days. Will Sunday the 2nd work for you?

[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:41 pm 

I'm hoping to start on the 8th, so I'll post after I get started too.
Becky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:06 am 

:D hi, i plan on starting on the 2nd and doing at 14 days.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:57 pm 

I have started today on the 1st.

Not sure what my start weight is,was scared to know.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:43 pm 

I have started today the second doing it for thirty days!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:40 am 

I'm with you. I already started my blog. This is day 8 for me. We can do it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:45 pm 

Hi, I just started today (Tuesday the 4th) for a 10-day cleanse. Happy New Year!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:53 pm 

Hey Anela, welcome. We're all here needing and getting support. We are lucky and happy one more person sees the benefit of good health. We can do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 pm 

I started on the 2nd. Not sure how long I'll go. Probably no more than 20 days. Feeling fantastic!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:35 am 

Hello everyone
Nice to read the on everyone doing the cleanse KEEP IT GOING it only a few days out of 365 days of this year....I finally started and Im on my fourth day,
I wanted some feed back I havent done th swf yet Is that harmful, Ive lost 3.5 lbs and havent started excersing yet , Im going to walk daily.
I'd really like feedback on the SWF Ive done it before and it doesnt agree with me tooo much so I figure I will do it on my days off.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Lets start the new year with this accomplished

[/url]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:34 am 

Bianca, according to the MC book, doing the SWF flush is optional but very helpful. I'm not good at commenting on it, because I was unable to keep it down and just gave up. Instead I do the lax tea. I've haven't read anywhere that the flush is anyway harmful.

Good luck on your cleanse.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:40 pm 

I started yesterday, so far so good. Backed off a bit with the Cayenne though, that was pretty hot. Good luck with yours

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:51 pm 

I have started today the fist doing it for 3 days!!!