[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - How do u keep weight off when u're hungry all the time

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:43 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: How do u keep weight off when u're hungry all the time
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:28 am 

Just wanted to share my story. I am 33, and 145lbs, 5'9... and a dentist

I did mastercleanse twice, first for ten days went down to 132 then gained it back in lestt than two weeks... I went off just like prescibed but when i startred eating - i was hungry all the time.. All i could think of was food.. And being at my ideal weight it was easy to endulge, then feel guilty then eat for comfort I went back to 150

Then, a month later, i did it again for the wedding of my cousin. Went down to 130.. I looked amazing, like a model. Still, few days after i started eating, i coundt stop.

Now i am again, 146... I want to do it again, but i am afraid to gain it back again.. I am developing an eating disorder with this diet. All i think about is loosing weight or chocolate.

I know exercising and diet will help. My problem is once i achieve my goal i cant stay on it.
Also, after master cleanse diet i stoped having regular periods, so I am not sure if this diet is healthy at all.
If anybody has a similar story with successful long term outcome, please share

thanks

Post subject: Re: How do u keep weight off when u're hungry all the time
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:56 am 

I am starting tomorrow 12/23 and im doing it until i hit 125

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 pm 

RT2018 Hello; MC is not a diet, although some of us do it to lose weight in addition to getting the benefit of the cleanse. I completed my first cleanse, which lasted 30 days, 1 month ago, lost 20 lbs, and only regained 2.5 lbs. I was petrified that I would gain it all back, because I know I could not go RAW or Vegan. Somehow I managed to stick to lots of Veggies, Fruits, and very little Meats, not by design. Mentally and emotionally, I promised myself I will not to go back to my previous weight, so therefore, I had to change my eating habits. The foods I love, do not love me, because they made me fatter :shock: .
I would like to suggest a Book to you, it is Volumetrics by Barbara Rolls. There are no, no-no foods or drinks. She teaches you to modify your favorite foods, by adding Vegetables to them so you can have large quantities, with fewer calories. Wine and Chocolate, Deserts etc in smaller quantities after a filling meal, so you don't really have room for much of them. Before I started reading her Books, I had already been doing just that, so I know it works. I eat to my heart's content, and have not regained the weight I lost on the Cleanse.

You may have to stop thinking of, or using the MC as a quick weight loss diet, but more as a jump start to a better way of living/eating.

Good Luck & Happy Holidays

8)

MC #1 Oct-Nov 2010....30 days..MC #2 Jan 2011 10-14 days

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:55 pm 

Rt,

Being an experienced cleanser myself I can tell you that the master cleanse is quite healthy for us, that being said, I am not sure about your irregular periods. Obviously if it becomes health threatening, then don't do the full cleanse.

BUT, here's some great advice to help you keep the weight off.
After you've finished a cleanse, or just whenever you feel like it, you can be doing "mini cleanses". What I mean by that, is since you were able to make it through the cleanse, the diet certainly has appetite suppressing qualities from the lemons. Use those qualities as a meal substitute when you're off it.

Eat your healthy meals, and if you're still hungry, have 1 or 2 servings of the lemonade cleanse. Just eat a regular diet either 3 meals a day, or 5 smaller meals. And if you find yourself wanting to snack, then just have a serving. Especially late at night when you don't want to be snacking at all.
Remember to brush your teeth after drinking it though because of the citric acid which will deteriorate your enamel.

Let me know what you think!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:44 am 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:46 pm 

I myself am completely obsessed with food. I have been all my life. Simply saying the word "lunch" or "taco" is enough to get me drooling, haha! All I can think about is food food food. I am learning which ones are good though...I will have a gigantic green salad and a mountain of steamed broccoli, and maybe some homemade vegetable soup...that usually fills me up. Then a small tiny ittybitty dessert if I'm craving it. Or just a mug of raspberry zinger tea (it's sweet!)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:37 am 

You can rinse your mouth with water after the lemonade, but do not brush within 30 minutes of drinking the lemonade- this is when the enamel is most vulnerable and can actually be harmed by brushing.