[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - new year = new me

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: new year = new me
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:20 pm 

ok,i have been a really bad girl.
i have done a few cleanses in the past successfully.
Last time it didn't work though,i fell off the wagon.

I started today january one but did not weigh myself after yesterday's NYE celebrations.I'm too friggin scared,lol!
I know i'm heavy though,my always flat stomach is not so flat,all my clothes are tight and i feel disgusted with myself.
So i thought what better way to start this wonderful new year than MC.

I drank tea last night and drinking one now,tonight.
I guess i'll bite the bullet and weigh myself in the AM.

Will update in the morning.

CW: dont wanna know
GW: 128
Height 5'7

Post subject: Re: new year = new me
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:18 am 

Hey. I'm in the same position as you (but with different height etc)
I'm planning on doing this cleanse starting tommorow. Shall we be buddies? Also how long do you think I should do the cleanse- 10 days or 2 weeks?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:23 am 

Also just thought I'd mention my stats. I'm 5 foot 0 and 118 pounds. On the bmi chart I am not overweight but I would like to lose 20 pounds because I have a v small frame and all this extra fat doesn't suit me. I also have digestive issues & I'm in need of a cleanse :|

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:54 am 

Lmao at your user name!!!
That's not very nice!

But yes,of course we should be buddies,I don't know if anyone else is still alive,lol!
You should aim for 10 days minimum and if you feel you can continue then go longer.
You won't drop 20 pounds in 10 days,that's for sure.

Ok,time for me to face the music....
Weight this morning: 144 :( what a fatso!!!!!!
Goal weight: 128
Smooth move last night: yes
BM this morning: yes
Motivation 9/10

I have to be way leaner than that by Friday so I'll see what I can accomplish.
Need to be no higher than 134,coz need to show my abs.
Grrr.... That's 10 pounds! Quite an ambition in 7 days.

Off to the gym to help speed things up.Another 6 mile run is in order.

Hang in there!!!Will update tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:26 am 

Yeh, its v unlikely I''ll get to my goal weight in 10 days but I'll add in some excersise to speed it up, I'll take a break then start it again.. if it works out... I've never stuck to a diet longer than a day haha I'm such a failure...
My excersise plan for now on is: 12 min workout blast. 30 mins walking. 30 mins swimming. (seperated out throughout the day) Do you think this is too much when on the MC? I know it can be different for everyone but I was wondering how you found it, to get a rough idea.
Oh and also.. the thing that has been worrying me the most is the uhumm... bowel movements... I mean if I am out and cannot get to a bathroom for another hour or so.. will this be a problem, when you need to go, do you have to go right then or is it easy to hang on??

Sorry to ask all these questions, but I'm already getting panicky about tomorrow. :?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:57 am 

Can I join in too?
I am 5'7 n 148lbs ..I am mainly doing the MC for weight loss. I want to lose 20-22 lbs atleast .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 pm 

Shortfatpig..just try taking it easy on the exercise thing...don't tire yourself out too much
Goodluck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:01 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:02 pm 

SFP; I don't have the heart to write out your entire name :lol: .
As far as the exercise goes, your body will make that determination. Some days you may be able to do it all, other days, some or none.
About the BM's. If you're doing the SWF, it will normally be finished within 1.5-2hrs. For some it may not start for 2 hours, but when it's done, no problem. My advice, just be aware of the locations of Bathrooms wherever you are. It can be a bit tedious, but at the same time, it feels good to be getting rid of everything. It's all a part of getting 'cleansed'. Sometimes to odor can be foul :oops: .
I did the Tea twice a day instead, and 'went' frequently during the day, but not with any real urgency.
I will tell you however, do not always trust the need to just 'pass gas' unless you're wearing Pampers :wink: . You just never know :lol: .

Good Luck to you all

8)

MC #1 Oct-Nov 2010....30 days..MC #2 Jan 2011 10-14 days

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:44 am 

Hey thanks for the advice guys :) This is my first day on the MC
I'm not doing the SWF but I'm taking 3 tablets of dulcolax in the evenings. (might scale this down to 2 as I woke up early in the morning with severe cramps- although as you say Benni it is a releif to get rid of stuff.

And Athene- 92lb was my ex GW too!- it used to be before I decided to raise it a bit (I didn't want the challenge to seem too daunting) And I know it's not too low for me because 3 years ago I used to weigh 70lbs!- I'm not aiming for that though because I had no boobs and I was a bit too skinny then :? So yeh I'm aiming for 98lb at the mo but a little more won't be bad :P

I went on a walk today but I'm exhausted now and can't bear the idea of doing any more excersise... so I think I'll take Benni's advice on that one and see how it goes for the excersise.
Good luck everyone and please carry on posting your "journey" :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:00 am 

Hi you guys!

Thanks for joining me!
SFP, I guess you got all the answers you needed from the others now,
but yea,try and stay near a bathroom.
I,myself do tea twice a day,and it usually works in AM and at some point in late afternoon.

I have done cleanses with no exercise at all and still saw great results,but this time I've been hitting the gym hard prior to starting the cleanse so I don't want to waste all my efforts for the past month so I still work out every day.I run 6 miles every day and will do weights only 2-3 times a week while on MC.

Day3

SW: scary= unknown
CW: 141.6
GW: 128

Forgot to drink tea last night.Will have one this AM.