Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: My Success! 27 Days Juice+14 Days MC and Counting
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:42 pm 

Day 70
Fast break 5

TOM came and made me less moody than the past two days leading up to it. WOW was I depressed and anxious yesterday. Felt like the whole world was caving in on me. However the great thing is that seems to be the extent of my symptoms for TOM no terrible cramps like I usually have during my period on the first three days. None whatsoever in fact I ran today and did ttapp.

I consumed so many calories the past few days. Well mostly yesterday and today. All good stuff, i made a soup with spirulina and hemp and olive oil with garlic and chili powder. Pretty yummy but I ate too much and it got gross. I have been overeating salsas and soups and getting really full. I need to stop that, I know it's partially just swing back from fasting and getting adjusted to eating again but its been hard for me to eat less. HOwever most days that has been 1200 calories around but today was WAY more.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:47 am 

It's been about a week since I updated, wanted to let any followers know I am still here:) I went thru a very difficult week and friday was pretty emotional. I even had a few days of eating heavier meals here and there, no junk but i intro'd some meat way too fast. Thankfully I am back on the non-crazy band wagon and focusing on veggie soups and oranges and juice. I do want to take my time breaking this as I went longer than a traditional 40 dayer. In fact I guess it would be 65 days of total fasting and then 5 days of mostly soft and liquid items. I feel I got a bit bloated and may have put on a bit of weight in the few days i was eating too much but I am now back on the workout and balance band wagon. It is really hard to start your period in the fast breaking time. So if you can get around it i would recommend it. Of course once i started breaking the fast my period seemed to come right away so it may be hard to avoid for some. My clothes all fit still i just think my face looks a little less angular and my legs may be a very tiny bit bigger. I am fasting tomorrow anyway because I will probably have an agent meeting later this week and I want to look my best. I have been doing intense workouts, ttapp both first and second halves, which the second part is killer and I really have not done it in many months. Also I am doing density training from JOhn romaniello, bodyweight workouts in circuits and running intervals too. I also have been doing steady state cardio after some of my intense bodyweight wo's. So i have a plan and a goal, I would like to be a size 2 in one month. No idea if that is realistic with my metabolism where it's at with the end of a fast but I am working out hard and trying to keep my fuel clean. I have seen a difference in my abs in one day so that is great. Keep me updated or ask my questions if youve got them i love to stay in touch with ppl:)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:26 am 

:!: :D :!: omGoodness!! You have inspired me girl! Im new to the forum and have been looking for some inspiration w this MC. I completed one about 2 yrs ago, only 10 days...however, I felt really good about it. I lost weight and kept it off for a long time. However, now is the time in my life where I'm determined to make some lasting changes and I want a beautiful transformed mind and body! Im sseking God's grace and guidance through it all. I started my MC 3 days ago and last nite, I felt very upset because I was hungry and didn't know how to get rid of the feeling. It came on me suddenly and I panicked and ate. However, I did not beat myself up very long. I just said that today would be a new day, so I woke up positive and ready to go! I've lost 6 lbs so far. I am an aspiring actress and have been told my many persons that I should invest in a better diet and exercise. And they are right! so here I am. My brand new beginning..............Thanks for your encouragements! Keep your healthy lifestyle change going!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:04 am 

Whats up calgirl? Im on day 2 of the mc and your blog really motivated me. Thanks for that! Wish me luck.

Dave

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:39 am 

Congrats Calgirl and thanks for the update! Seriously I haven't yet seen such a big number when counting days here at the master cleanse forum! You're absolutely fantastic and you can be so satisfied with yourself, you'll carry those benefits with you, it's an experience you'll never forget.
I've been mostly on liquids since the 9 March, the beginning of Lent. I do eat, usually later in the evening, and it's not much. I can see my face is slimmer, pants and t-shirts are looser, and the scales are moving (a little bit only). I weigh exactly the same I did when I finished high school (124lbs).
Calgirl, please come around! I'd be glad to read your updates in future
Love <3

My MCs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8618

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:49 pm 

Hi Calgirl, im on day 38 and today was the worst day ever!!! Im so hungry so thin..I want to eat. I actually made my veggie soup today but didnt eat it. My husband came home with orange juice for me. I have come so far...but these last few days are torture. I originally thought I might go straight to drinking raw applejuice coming off the cleanse for 3 days and do a liver and gallbladder cleanse. What do you think? You did the juice before the master cleanse right? then coming off the cleanse did you drink and start with OJ and the veggie soup?? Im feeling desperate tonight. I need cheering on....everyone around me says to quit Im already thin...but its the point to finish this and finalize my cleanse. I mean..seriously...A cleanse this intent will take alot out of us and we can start to look very thin...but It balances out afterwards right? I have lost almost 30 pounds. Did you gain a few pounds back right away after eating again? I cannot stomach it much longer thats for sure. Talk to me girl!! lol, Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:40 pm 

So sorry I just saw this catsclark! I hope things went alright when you weaned off!! How are things are you alright? Yes I did gain a few lbs from food in my stomache.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 pm 

Calgirl..im not doing so good...i need help. What did you eat and for how long did you eat the same foods before adding new food? Im being a piggy and im suffering. please share with me what you did coming off.