Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: My Success! 27 Days Juice+14 Days MC and Counting
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:09 pm 

So hello, this afternoon I had some juices. I think the intensity of the cleansing combined with all this emotional stuff that comes with moving your whole life thousands of miles away was too much for me. I feel a lot better and not quite as freezing as before. I am still fasting and hope to go 11 more days but it will probably be a mix of juice and the MC LA. I will continue to update this blog with my weaning off and moving into raw food. My size 6's are loose so that is good. I want to get to at least a 2, we will see what happens in the next 18 days.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:00 am 

Calgirl, are you planning to be another 18 days on liquids only?! Whooa so persistent, so determined. I'm on day 2 of this Lent's fast (not MC since I cannot affort damaging my enamel any more by lemon acid - rather teas) and I wish it was already the end of the day! :? I keep checking the forum to get some inspiration and see how others are doing. Do you have a demanding job? I work in an office so I sit most of the time, which is physically not demanding but still I'm tired at the end of the day. I don't know how I'd survive if I were for example a teacher or construction worker.. Looking forward to more updates from ya!

My MCs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8618

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:36 am 

DAY 37 or DAY 64 overall fasting. Jannadami, 7 of those days will be smoothie days and I may eat fruit or something at night so i am not sure if those will count as real fasting days.

its morning im tired, went to ash wednesday service then to yogurtland with a bunch of ppl while everyone stared at the cross on our foreheads. LOL it was interesting. met a lot of neat ppl. I just moved back to LA so I am going to a temp agency tomorrow hoping to get some assistant or receptionist work.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 am 

Day 65 of fasting. Ha. How is that even possible? I just feel normal, like nothing crazy has taken place but really so much has changed and transpired in two months. 9 days of liquid after this then smoothies:) I need more juice but i cant really spend any money. I am in a quandary.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:23 pm 

Hi Calgirl, OK I am new to this forum tonight and I have to say reading your blog has inspired me to try exercising. I thought I shouldnt do any exercise and have been taking it easy but I think i will go to the gym tomorrow and try step class. Im on day 12. lately I have been so tired by 3 in the afternoon and need a nap or a rest. i have 3 little ones that keep me busy 8,6 and 3. I am doing this cleanse for a few reasons...yes I want to lose weight. I would love to get back to my shape before all my kids, but what I really want is to be transformed. I have done the cleanse before but not this long or this serious. I hated the swf so I haven't done it this time..yet. I Should try it since you felt like you had more energy afterwards!!? Did it produce more waste for you after not doing it for the first leg of your cleanse? i feel so empty already but i know from reading info that we all carry alot of waste that can cause sickness and even disease in our intestinal tract. I read from you that you thought maybe your liver is starting to cleanse due to you waking up at nights? I have thought about doing a liver cleanse right after this cleanse but not sure if it was safe to do right away. I want to do this cleanse for 40 days...for me...I know I can with the help of God and from people like you encouraging us and sharing your experience. it helps me to see so many people trying this and going for it. i'm going to follow your progress...you can do it!! I'm right behind you!! Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:58 am 

Hi catsclark! I have done a whole 40 day MC many years ago without the swf and I felt really rough the whole time. I just thought that was how you were supposed to feel but despite my resistance to trying it I decided to after hearing several ppl who hadnt and then added it and how much better they felt. and honestly if you just chug it and think chicken soup chicken soup in your head it isnt so bad. I mean its not fun but the discomfort leaves in about 10 minutes and then life is good again. I definitely dont think i would have exercised the way I did without it because I felt fragile and weak and found myself breathing hard just walking to the gym before I started it. SO i would definitely consider it. And try not to weigh yourself til the end, the only thing weighing can do is discourage you if the scale fails to meet your expectations. But you KNOW you are losing and oftentimes weight fluctuates with taking in salt, exercise, cycle, etc. How clothes fit is really the best indicator of true fat loss.

After talking to my chiropractor who is also a very knowledgeable alternative health practitioner, i really feel that my liver has been cleansing itself already during this cleanse so i wouldnt worry about doing a liver cleanse right off the bat. And thats great that you want to be transformed! That is what would push me when i had a rough day, not just thinking about weight, but thinking about this beautiful free and energetic life that I was going to have. I literally said, "I am building a brand new life for myself, and it is so worth anything I have to go through to give myself this gift."

You can do it, I know you can! be gentle with yourself, try and rest if you need to rest and I know God will help you make it through. And definitely go slow with exercise at first to find out how it affects you. You want to see if it changes how hungry you are etc...It made me somewhat more hungry but also less interested in food and lemonade etc. But I did add some syrup after workouts to balance things. Good luck, let me know how things go!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:27 am 

DAY 66 of fasting. HAHAHAHAHAH. It becomes more ridiculous every day putting up those large numbers. I feel fine, I feel great, i dont care;) Yesterday was good and pretty eventful, i had an interview at a temp agency to get some assistant or receptionist work while I pursue acting/getting an agent. It went really well and they seemed to like me so that was good! Then I bused back to my apt then got my headshot and resume printed. Then I went to an open call for an indie thriller. It was ok, I wasnt nervous, i had to kiss this guy though and that was quite awkward. stage kisses are fine but i prefer to rehearse with the person a bit but oh well. ICK.

Then I went to a vegan comfort food restaurant with my roommate betsi and i met her vegan friend Elle. It was fun and interesting and then we went to goodwill cause we were SO cold and betsi and i bought sweaters. I got a really cool sherpa looking sweater with big pillowy sections.

Then we came back to the apt and watched old spice commercials and then watched an episode of Firefly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:32 pm 

WOW........SUPER impressed, calgirl! Jannadami.......keep up the good work! I'm just starting today, so I hope to have just as much success! Calgirl.......you are SO inspiring me.......gonna let my daughters read your posts so they, too, can be GEARED UP! Did the cleanse 8 yrs ago (not sure why it's taken me so long to do it again?!) OH yeah! I did try it once or twice but FAILED! First time, back in 2008......lost 20 lbs in 13 days! I wasn't doing it for the weight loss, but instead for the liver, kidney, colon flush.......go figure, 20lbs later I was SIKED!

Just hope and pray I can be more successful........need to lose atleast 60lbs folks! HELP!!!!! Please keep me encouraged.......I NEED IT! 5 kids later.......I need MY body back (not sure WHO'S body is lookin' at me in the mirror?!!!)

NO salt water flushes cuz I'm worried about my high BP w/the salt.......but will def use the laxative tea. Any and ALL advice........bring it ON!

I live in Dubai, and haven't heard many talk about the flush over here........can't WAIT to share my success and the MC with folks when I start DROPPIN' dress sizes!

Again, thanks gals for your motivating posts!

btw.......anyone know about Citadelle Organic maple syrup (Canada) and its grade/quality?? All I can find over here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:10 pm 

Hi aminah thats so great that you are geared to start. I really encourage you to get very specific in your vision of how you see yourself at the end of this cleanse, not just in weight because ive found that alone is not a big enough motivator when things get hard but also in health, vibrance, effectiveness, see yourself so alive and confident that you are living your dreams and truly have a NEW life!

And I dont know about the syrup you mentioned but i usually go with anything I can find that is Grade B.m Good luck and thank you for your kind words I look forward to hearing about your progress!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 pm 

ok...I do get encouraged reading this forum..Im on day 13. its almost over. Tonight I was thinking about food alot. so I just chugged half of my 32 ounce jug of lemonade and felt better. I dont feel so good tonight though...I feel bloated or something? Its weird like I ate a heavy mexican dinner..whats up with that? ..I dont know? I am still at my same weight as the last 3 days. I wake up a pound lighter then by afternoon I put it right back on. I hope I start losing weight again..I have not reached my goal yet. My end date is April 7th. I am getting ready to move to a new house next week, so I am very busy. Wish me luck getting through this move and staying on the cleanse. Keep up all your hard work everybody!! Stay focused and resist temptation. We can do this!! goodnight, Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:50 pm 

Thanks for the valuable advice, Calgirl..........you're right, focus and a vision is a MUST! I guess I'm feeling the same way I did 8 yrs ago pretty much.......sluggish, lazy, useless.......just plain BLAH! I'm ready for a new life and I'm excited! NO......OVERJOYED! I want to feel 25 again! I want to run, jump.......FLY! I wanna fit in my jeans from pre-babies! I wanna climb stairs w/out panting! Almost 12 noon and I'm drinking the lemonade and had a couple of glasses of water. Took a nap becuz I slept late last night.......feel great though! Ready to continue my day.......will def keep you all posted! I do know that weight shouldn't be the big motivator, and for health reasons, I NEED to do this........losing weight means lowering blood pressure, improving joint flexibility, etc......going for a power walk a little later. My daughter will join this forum soon........can't wait to show her the previous posts!

Forgot the name of the person who posted last.....cat-something? *smile* Just wanted to say BRAVO on completing day 13! That was as far as I got back in 2003.......aiming higher this time!

Thanks all for the encouragement!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:10 pm 

DAY 67 and fast breaking continues. I am going to list some food ish items so beware if you are fasting and in a weak place.

I had grapefruit juice and this green juice with tons of pureed fruit juices in it. Then for lunch i got a thing of salsa at the farmers market, then had this soup like stuff called morita with tomatoes, red peppers, olive oil, and garlic. SO good and so hot! I ate a lot of it. Then I had some pico de gallo and thats it. I do want to stay with blended and juices instead of eating salsa type stuff but the salsa was all I could find when i went to lunch with my friends and i didnt want anything cooked. Life goes on, I did a part of ttapp today and I am gonna run in a bit, I really need to get my exercise back on track with the move and all. Thanks for the posts ladies I love hearing your updates and i hope this blog can encourage you all

OH AND a GORGEOUS blonde guy at trader joes was staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes. He was really really attractive. but of course I get so nervous he followed me out when i left but I turned the corner and walked away so fast, LOL! Not good, i need to get better at that, it's always so hard for me to believe someone thinks Im attractive.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:04 pm 

Hi Calgirl..thankyou for your response. I am starting to get in the routine of coming onto this forum. It's helping me to do this with everyone. Such an uplifter. I think I will try the swf tomorrow. Also you are right not to weigh everyday...but i don't think I can wait till the end. I will make Fridays my fun friday weigh day!! lol I wish i would have started my mc with my measurements. I did that one time before and then measured not weighed through out my cleanse. My biggest motivator is Definitely to bring a big change in my life...for myself. Time to push forward and use the gifts and talents God gave me. I like Nike..(Just Do It). I have 3 young children and the last 8 years have been serving them and my husband and very selfless. This is for me! I can do this....I know I can. I will check in again tomorrow. chicken soup, chicken soup..lol, Cat How are you?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:12 pm 

Cal Girl....About the attractive guy, did you lock eyes with him and smile!!! Be confident...you can always so no but it feels so good to say Yes! Yes you are attractive and Yes you are interesting. You go girl!! Say hi to people....men are usually intimidated of pretty women..so by saying hi you will make it easier to get asked out if it leads to it. Have fun..did you say you moved recently? I am moving this week. I will be busy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:37 pm 

Yes catsclark i just got back to LA this week. I feel quite bummed today it is my birthday and I was meant to spend it with a friend and she didnt even bother to let me know ahead of time, she just didnt show. I feel quite mad or at least I did. That is not acceptable in a friend at all, such bad behavior.

DAY 68? Right. More juice in morning, then salsa and soupish stuff. Made a weird mix of hemp powder spirulina powder syrup and salt and it tastes really yummy kinda like a cookie dough or some kind of batter. very odd but yummy and a great way to get in those good things. plus i needed some kind of treat cos I was feeling so bummed. Also drama with my temp agent for work. Not fun I feel overwhelmed and I know TOM should be here already. ehhhhh. I want more salsa

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next