Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My Success! 27 Days Juice+14 Days MC and Counting
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:13 am 

Hello Everyone! I can't tell you how much motivation I've gotten from reading these boards and searching through old threads. I got inspired by a poster called pretty1414 or something like that to blog my journey as well. I also decided to add more exercise to the mix.

I am on Day 14 of the Master Cleanse after switching over from 27 days Juice feasting. I have no idea how much weight I've lost but I can definitely see changes. my skin is glowing and today I just feel ridiculously awesome! I think I have shifted over into the realm of amazing energy and clarity and I am so ready for it. Yesterday was really tough because I did not sleep the other night, I was so wired the day before that it kept me up for a long time. Not fun.

Anyway as I said i was reading this other girl's journey and how she was able to workout so much. she said she just had to push past the initial weak feeling of the first few minutes. I had been doing very light resistance work 2x a week and only a little just to let my body know the muscle was needed and so i dont lose it. But after reading her running for an hour or more and then doing other things I was so pumped to try and wow do i feel good today. I did a part of my ttapp workout, then lots of hoedowns which is an aerobic moves that burns off glucose very quickly (great for dropping insulin levels after a sugary indulgence) and also I did 15 minutes of bodyflex so far. I have just been laying around most of the time not trying to push it much but I think I am ready to go for it. I just walked up to the gym at my apt but it seems to be closed at the moment. will go back later and try to run intervals for 30 minutes, then I am doing hoedowns every time i use the restroom (LOL A LOT) and then the whole bodyflex workout one more time. Which is just 15 minutes but gets so much oxygen and calorie burning in. YAY. MY goal cleanse is 34-40 days then I will transition back to juice feasting for 7-10 days, then onto green smoothies for a week and then raw foods. My lifestyle will be mostly raw foods forever, I have been into raw foods for the last 5 yrs with varying levels of it throughout that time but its truly time to get into my forever lifestyle. I do plan to have junk days on sundays so that I can eat junk IF i choose although from my experience with the MC, i really didnt want it after the cleanse. I have done one 40 dayer before.

I also want to revitalize my whole life, lose about 25-30 lbs and let my thyroid, adrenals and ovaries heal from some illnesses I have dealt with as an aftereffect of anorexia from many years ago. YAY. I know I am on my way, if anyone wants to join me and post your updates here I would love to see that:)

Post subject: Re: My Success! 27 Days Juice+14 Days MC and Counting
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:45 am 

How is it going over there?

Please update us on your progress!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:43 pm 

Hi ESTdoll, today is day 15 and I have felt super tired cos I slept really badly last night. Just kind of been going through the motions today. Have done bodyflex and some hoedowns from ttapp. I also decided to start doing the swf. Ive never done it on a regular basis in my cleanses, ive been doing the tea 2x daily but the results some ppl have gotten with swf makes me want to just deal with it. ready for tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:54 pm 

Good job!!!

Day 16 today,right?! Wow! So proud of you!

How come you are not weighing yourself?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:23 pm 

I dont weigh myself til the end on cleanses because I know that if my expectations are not met on the scale I tend to get depressed or bummed, and I can also get obsessed wondering if I will lose as much as I want etc etc. I dont want that kind of pressure or anxiety. I am also not doing this mainly for weight loss. Its definitely a huge factor but I am more excited about having my life and health completely transformed. I so look forward to the vibrant life at the end of the cleanse. from experience I know that after 40 days and then transitioning into raw life feels so different and vibrant and amazing! its a euphoric feeling like every cell is literally vibrating at a high intensity all the time!! WOO I can hardly wait. I can tell you I had lost 9lbs after 20 days of juice feasting but at that point I decided I didnt want any more weighing. So no idea how much so far but i had about 30 more to go at that last weigh in. My size 8 skirt I tried on is baggy and I guess I was in a 10-12 at the start.

Today I did bodyflex this morning after the SWF and also a few ttapp moves, plies mostly. I went to the gym at 3 and stayed on the treadmill for 55 minutes!!!! OMG! I totally thought I would stop at 30 but I felt like going more so I just kept going, then 40 came then 50 etc. It was cool. I did intervals of running and walking at 6.5-7.5 for the running. More bodyflex tonight and then on to tomorrow. It doesnt even feel like fasting anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 am 

Day 18

YAY, I am moving forward. Yesterday I did bodyflex in the morning then went to the gym at 2ish and walked/ran for 40 minutes. I was tired early in the evening and went to bed around 730. I did the SWF first thing in the morning and forgot the tea last night.
Today I have done bodyflex after a quick run to walmart to get some essentials for moving back to Cali in 2.5 weeks. YAY I feel So excited to be back in LA. I am an actress (go figure). I feel better today after going to sleep early last night so i will probably go to the gym this afternoon even though yesterday i was planning to skip it today. Oh and my mom and I are gonna watch You Again which I feel excited about cos I love Kristen Bell and the movie just looks cute. FUN!
Gonna dye my hair soon cos it is not its normal color since I dyed it and it faded to a weird brownish color that doesnt look right. I usually am a dark brown/black hair girl. Oh and I got a bunch of makeup for a photoshoot I have in two weeks and just some stuff I needed, FUN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:07 am 

Way to go calgirl!!!!

18 days!!! Yippey!!! Good for you!

I'm on day 5 today,but I got my time of the month so I feel miserable.

You are an actress,that's funny!
I'm an actress and a singer too!
I spend a lot of time in LA and plan on moving there by the end of the year.
Where are you moving from?
How old are you,if you don't mind me asking?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:00 am 

Hey ESTgirl I dont mind, Im 24 actually. And Im moving from the Fort Worth Texas area. Today is day 19, its 554 AM and I cannot sleep. UGH. Yesterday I went shopping with my mom and ended up getting some size small tops, most of which fit,a few which will look better once my chest shrinks some, Honestly never thought THAT would be the problem. LOL. I feel really excited about LA< lots of connections and networking has been happening kind of effortlessly on my part, just old friends from college and some new friends (ppl I knew in college but never really got to know until now via the internet randomly enough) who are doing a lot in the industry and willing to help me out. So I feel optimistic about getting out there and getting the ball rolling. I am planning to attend several modeling open calls in the first few weeks of being back, not that I really want to be a model all that much but if it opens doors for acting and or pays the bills, then I definitely will if I can.

I hope I feel ok today despite the lack of sleep, I really want to head to the gym and I love having lots of energy. I need to get a few more things done so hopefully it works out. I am desperately trying to find a chi straightener for sale at a resale shop or something. My mom said she saw a woman at goodwill who had found one for 15 bucks! Im so mad;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:17 am 

DAY 20! I am so in the groove right now, just floating thru each day with ease. The SWF has made me feel much better and less fragile and fatigued I am shocked at the difference. Walking to the gym was a bit of a struggle before LOL.

I woke again in the night and couldnt fall back to sleep. So I feel less than optimal today! But life goes on and I could actually see I was skinnier in the mirror this morning YAY!! So happy about that, I move in 2 weeks! Got my townhouse all worked out and an old roomie from last yr is planning to pick me up at LAX if she is not scheduled for work , YAY,

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:59 am 

DAY 22 YAY
Today i put on my size 6 jeans whoopdedoo! They feel a bit tight but they look pretty good. I am going to a concert tonight for my brother's Bday so I am going to head to the gym at 10 this morning after finishing bodyflex. Yesterday I walked/jogged for 1 hour and 1 minute. LOL the longest cardio session I have done yet on this cleanse. I am not the kind of girl to do cardio for an hour, I prefer 20-30 minute high intensity interval sessions but I feel so much energy that I keep going these days. can't wait til I am running in my complex in LA or at the apartment gym which is really great! Or going to the pool YAY>

The SWF has helped me SO much but I am skipping it just for today cos I dont want to feel bloated when i go out tonight. Can't believe i leave for LA in 11 days. OMG. AHHHHH. A lot can happen in 11 days:)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:28 am 

I admire you calgirl! My one day on mc is approaching its end and some more to come - but you went through 27+22 days on liquids only, that's beyond awesome!! :)

My MCs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8618

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:50 pm 

Thank you Jannadami:) It has really been a very surreal experience, the days have almost floated by. Good luck to you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:54 am 

UGHH I am so tired, i keep waking at 3am and cant go back to sleep. Apparently my liver is cleansing but I am tired and mad and cranky, i just feel awful! GRRR.
DAY 24 BTW.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:15 am 

DAY 25 of the MC!! YAY I made it past yesterday. I took a nap at 2 and slept for two hours which made things a little better then I went to bed early at 8 and slept until6 am this morning!! YAY I got some serious sleep without waking in the night for hours. I didnt work out much yesterday and I downed a bunch of syrup in a panic cos I was so close to eating thats how terrible I felt. Thankfully I feel on again and I just need to get some lemons cos I am out. I am doing bodyflex 2x today and going to the gym at 2 or so. YAH. Tried on a size 2 dress from HS and I got into and it wasnt even tight except in the chest. Hilarious cos I was so tiny when I wore that and Im definitely not there yet but I put it on.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:42 am 

Calgirl, big applause for going through day 25!! I bet you're pretty tiny to be able to put on dress size 2 and still have some space. Yay for a good night's sleep! I'm on day 5 meanwhile

My MCs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8618