Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: My Success! 27 Days Juice+14 Days MC and Counting
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 am 

Hey jannadami thanks for stopping by! I honestly dont feel that small, my butt and legs are always the last to go but my upper body looks more slender.
DAY26 OMG YAY that sounds quite impressive to me. If I add my juice days to that I am 53 days total. WOW I feel impressed with myself lol, It has been so smooth and easy and I am amazed. God is really helping me. ONly 15 days of MC left then a week of juice, then a week of smoothies and then RAW food yummy!!! I am so excited to get a dehydrator and food processor so i can make all kinds of pies and desserts and yummy raw things.

I have done BF (bodyflex) already this morning and I am about to head to the gym.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:47 am 

Somehow I missed that you had started with your juice feasting. I'm always curious to hear about other people's juice combos. If you feel up to posting any that you were regularly using, I'd love to see them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:26 am 

MMM well my favorite is 1 grapefruit, 3 oranges, 4 carrots and one apple/ It is heavenly frothy and bright orangypink! And also apple carrot is a greatcombo, I always added my greens to that too so I could get them in. tomato carrot and spirulina with salt added is fantastic too, add curry garlic and onion for a soup type juice!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:05 am 

DAY 28 WOO!
I feel good and pretty today, yesterday I did BF once and walked/ran for an hour on the treadmill. I slept fairly well, was awake around 430 maybe? Going to the gym at two, spray tanned myself and exfoliated:) Have to go to ulta beauty, sam moon, and platos closet before la oh and buffalo exchange .

I have been wanting food lately a lot, thinking about stews and soups and spaghetti with meatballs and lots of sauce yummm. I think its mostly cos I am working out so much. I am ready to drink juices again and then transition into smoothies and food. YAY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:01 am 

Yay I slept well and I feel nearly normal today. doing BF this morning, going to the gym at2 and got a lot of things to get done. leaving for la in 4 more days eeek tried my makeup concept for the shoot i have sunday and still trying to figure out my hair but i definitely like myself with less makeup these days.

DAY 29 Wow tomorrow is day 30 then only 10 days left whoohoo!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:35 am 

DAY 30 DADA! Whoo Hoo I feel quite excited about making it so far and I am more determined than ever to make it to day 40! I slept fairly well last night, although I still wake up way too early. Im packing boxes today, then working out, then going to the chiropractor, then probably running some more errands. Yesterday I did BF twice and ran /walked for 30 minutes. The SWF stinks right now I got different salt and it seems to make the bathroom time last 4-6 hours. AHHH..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:47 am 

DAY 31
I feel tired and a little cranky. So much to do, I fly out in three days. I want foooooodddd. Life goes on, may not work out at the gym today cos I am already extra hungry from TOM. Going to run errands to bank and to get a flat iron, tomorrow shopping and sunday shopping and photo shoot. YAY.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:51 am 

DAY 32
I feel so tired today. Woke again at 3ish and couldnt fall asleep. I am so angry about that i need some sleep. Almost fell asleep while running on the treadmill for thirty minutes with intervals. Talked on skype with my best friend who is from london. Going to get some clothes this evening then figure out how to fix my hair for the concept shoot tomorrow. And hang out with my family tonight. Ready for this to be done so I can sleep,

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:16 am 

Dear Calgirl....! You are AMAZING! And my inspiration. I am new to the MC and I am no on Day 6. Day 3 was awful. I was so hungry. I just wanted a papa john's pizza. Day 4 was even worse. All I thought about was food ..... I made it to Day 6 and have been pretty good most of today and I was just about to give up and go and get that pizza and ribs and cheeseburgers and tacos - a straight up binge but then I sat down at my computer and happened upon this site, read your success story and I feel totally energized by reading your journal of determination and success and bad days and good days all during a challenging move! WOW. You are truly AMAZING. Surely God led me hear to find encouragement through you! Thank you for being so tenacious and persistent! Thank you for inspiring me one more day! If you have gone on juicing plus the MC and you still aren't finished then I know that I can do 10 days and beyond. Congratulations. Congratulations. Congratulations. You totally Rock!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 am 

whoisros thank you so much for your sweet post! It made me feel really good to read and I am so happy that my journey can help encourage you as well! Keep going, I promise after a certain point the days start to flow into one another and it becomes second nature. The first ten days can be really rough- just don't believe any of the things your mind tells you! Seriously, your mind tries to trick you with, "well just a little, you can start back tomorrow"..etc! dont listen you can make it through this part!!

I hope you are doing the SWF I didnt do it my first Master cleanse and I had so many cravings and detox and weakness that I dont have at all this time because I am forcing myself to do it. Thanks again for your encouraging post and feel free to check in on this thread and let me know how your journey goes!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:52 pm 

Calgirl that is SO funny! That is EXACTLY what goes on in my head! I am definitely doing the SWF. I am doing the MC exactly as it is written with one exception - I don't use organic lemons because they are not available in my town. I hope that this is not defeating the purpose but aside from special ordering organic lemons which I can't do, I found no other alternative in my research. Thanks very much for your encouragement. I made it through the today! I realized that I probably haven't been consuming enough lemonade. I have only been consuming 8 glasses a day in addition to water, the smooth move tea and of course the SWF. I have read that so many people have problems with the SWF but it's been just fine for me - thank goodness. Well it's almost 8pm and I am going to bed early (I found that helps a lot). Oddly enough I feel like I have gotten over a major hump now. No hunger pains, no temptation. Thank God! One more day down, 5 more to go. (Earlier I wrote Day 6 in error - this is Day 5 for me) Yah me! Are you juicing or MC'ing now?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:43 pm 

I am on the MC til day 40. Today is DAY 33.

YAY. I did my photo shoot out at a nature refuge it was quite wild looking. I am excited to see how they turn out. Woke at 3am today and I feel tired. leaving for LA at 7am tomorrow. Ready for this cleanse to bedone, I dont want to drink the lemonade and I havent managed all the drinks each day lately

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:02 am 

DAY 34 WOW. I am flying out in 3 hours. It is 4 am. I really need to drink all my LAs today. I havent been and so my cleansing has been slowed greatly. I am so tired and just ready to be in california.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:52 am 

Hello all! I am feeling much better today after last nights sleep. DAY 35! YAY. I arrived in LA at 1040 ish yesterday am then went to my apt. Then went to whole foods and kmart to get a few things, then came back and slept a bit then a roommate came home for her lunch, walked with her back to Wilshire and then got a flat iron. Went to Bible study last night with my other roomie and it was awesome, got to meet a lot of really nice cool girls a lot of whom work in the industry. just chugging along, managed to get in all my drinks and the SWF but didnt do the tea. Walked a lot, but no official workout though I plan on ttapping and maybe some (quiet) bodyflex today. YAY. Got one of my pictures back from the photog, it is pretty etc but im not sure how I feel about my appearance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:38 am 

DAY 36. I feel upset. i am unsure of what to do. i am wondering if my body is in need of protein or fats or something because I took some pictures of myself and my face looks so puffy and weird and not like me at all. usually when i am this size my face looks much better and I dont know what to do. I look quite white and unattractive. And I am supposed to be applying for acting and modeling jobs. I had a bit of a binge on syrup, wondering if I need to move over to juices now or add spirulina or what. I cant look like this though and actually get auditions. I feel upset, i have worked so hard to get healthy and look better and I feel like I look bad. GRR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next