Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Master Cleansing My Way Into a Beautiful New Day
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:32 am 

:mrgreen: omGoodness!! Im inspired! Im new to the forum and have been looking for some inspiration w this MC. I completed one about 2 yrs ago, only 10 days...however, I felt really good about it. I lost weight and kept it off for a long time. However, now is the time in my life where I'm determined to make some lasting changes and I want a beautiful transformed mind and body! Im seeking God's grace and guidance through it all. I started my MC 3 days ago and last nite, I felt very upset because I was hungry and didn't know how to get rid of the feeling. It came on me suddenly and I panicked and ate. However, I did not beat myself up very long. I just said that today would be a new day, so I woke up positive and ready to go! Found this website to help me through! I've lost 6 lbs so far. I am an aspiring actress and have been told by many persons that I should invest in a better diet and exercise. And they are right! so here I am. My brand new beginning..............Let's see what's in store........... :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Master Cleansing My Way Into a Beautiful New Day
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:49 am 

Well today is day 2/4! Im excited! I got up and went to church today and have been feeling very uplifted and motivated. Trying to stay hydrated and keep drinking lots of this Lemonade and water. I had some discouraging thoughts about food, but have been able to speak to myself and tell myself that I can do this! I got on the scale and it went down, yet again! So this progress is definately what is the motivating factor behind continuing, PLUS Im pursuing Acting and if I want the best possible chance, I MUST lose the weight...It just has to go! Its so funny, for the past 6 or 7 mths Ive had people(I don't know) to come to me and tell me that I should exercise and change my diet.....lol......THE NERVE! Huh>?!lol....... Im not kidding, at least 5 persons. And one was my acting instructor....."God's trying to tell me sumtin??!:)"
And Ive been this size for many years................Its just been the last 7 or so mths that people have approached me out of the blue.....Ive been trying, but not hard enough, I suppose....Sooooooooo NoW! Im doing this thing, come hell or high water........feel me? Plus I don't want to miss out on what's in store for me in the near future.....Im officially down 8lbs! total today! And that's with a cheat....Aint God good! lollol.........! Imma keep pushing and coming to this forum to recieve the encouragement I need...Thank you all for the posts because they have been very encouraging. Now hopefully everyone is doing well on their cleanse and staying positive...... Oh yeah, almost forgot to say, Ive been going to the gym and I feel absolutely great about that decision......If you drink enough of the lemonade and water then its a breeze to exercise. Try it, if you been reluctant too. Jus stay hydrated.....Alright guys hang in there!

Post subject: Re: Master Cleansing My Way Into a Beautiful New Day
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:01 pm 

Hi :D

Just read your post, you can do it! I completely understand some of the outside pressures encouraging you to lose weight. I am also pursuing a career in the media (in front of the public) and :shock: appearance counts.

I am wishing you the best of luck on your journey and I will follow you. I have found for me that thinking about food at all is just a bad idea. I see a lot of people make list about what they are going to eat when they have completed the MC. And while I understand this preparation is necessary to prevent one from falling back onto old habits, I really don't think it is the best idea to do that until you a couple of days from finishing (for short fast) or a week from finishing (for longer fast). Personally, I doesn't bode well for me psychologically. AVOID FOOD NETWORK! lol...but no, really. I've had to give up my Korean dramas for a while because they are always eating delicious foods and making me want them.

KEEP BUSY! I never realized how much time and energy goes into the food ritual. The master cleanse has freed up a ton of time so now I have decided to use all this additional free time to be really productive. It's like I found extra hours in the day.

Do you have a goal? Would you mind sharing your stats (height, current weight, goal weight, etc? How many days are you prepared for? Have you shared your journey with anyone in your life? Are they supportive?

Best of luck, I will definitely be following you and cheering you on!