[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 5th cleanse! ... and it's been 5 years!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 5th cleanse! ... and it's been 5 years!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:38 am 

:shock:
I am BACK!

Looking over my blogposts on here from almost 6 years ago has been craziness. I cannot believe it has been so long! My first cleanse was 21 days and as I am on Day 1 now for my 5th cleanse...reading over my old posts while I completed my SWF this morning was extremely inspiring! Being reminded of what I was able to complete...and the growth (physically and spiritually) that I recorded...was so motivational!

This cleanse will be drastically different than the first...especially because of circumstantial/life reasons. I am no longer a single woman living alone with the spontaneous work/school schedule that allowed me to sleep until 12 some days. I am now a happily married woman...with an almost-one-year-old SON! I also nanny for a sweet little boy who is almost 4. I am now responsible for the "caretaking" of 3 other people! I'm excited for the ways in which this particular cleanse will definitely challenge me. :mrgreen:

My goals are very similar to what they were during my first cleanse, especially after reading over my blog again.

My primary goals are:

1. To substantially reduce my asthma and allergies symptoms
2. To lose a healthy amount of weight...for the purposes of helping my asthma specifically
***(I gained quite a bit of weight having my son...and though I am only 15 lbs form my pre-birth weight...I have, in the past, experienced reduced asthma symptoms based on the thinner I am.)***
3. To decrease the overall mucous in my body...in an effort to reduce further instances of seasonal colds and sinus issues
4. To restore/improve my sense of smell
5. To renew a focus and passion for "clean foods" (raw fruits and vegetables)
6. To pursue Christ my Savior in deeper intimacy

NOTE: While the 1st 5 of my "goals" have obvious benefit in the "present life"...godliness holds value in the present life AND the life to come. I pray that the Lord...by His grace...helps me to focus on Him first and foremost.

Attachments:
File comment: Goal...
.facebook_2125402871-1.jpg
.facebook_2125402871-1.jpg [ 15.2 KiB | Viewed 6581 times ]
File comment: Before...
IMAG0117-1.jpg
IMAG0117-1.jpg [ 24.53 KiB | Viewed 6581 times ]

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33)

Post subject: Re: 5th cleanse! ... and it's been 5 years!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 pm 

Day 1...

Quite a success I must say! 8) its 7:30 here.....and I'm hungry and want to eat.....but resolute as all get out! My determination is iron-clad. My SWF this morning was a challenge...as is to be expected for the first say. It gets easier. I was nauseous as I waited for the flush to fully pass through me. The rest of the day I felt very focused, energized and determined. I also find myself having much more time to think....quiet my thoughts...pray...and meditate on the Lord. Going to use my skin brush in a few and watch "To Kill a Mockingbird". Then onto Day 2! I have plans to be out all day tomorrow...so we shall see how that goes! So excited!!!

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 pm 

Also....tonight I did a "detox bath" consisting of very hot water, ground ginger (3 oz) and hydrogen peroxide (3 pints)....followed by a cooooold shower. I feel awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:02 pm 

What does the peroxide do in the bath?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:33 pm 

I read that it oxegenates the body and its an antibacterial/antifungal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:43 pm 

Best wishes!