Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 16 day MC - done! Now the important part...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:43 pm 

I successfully finished my 16 day master cleanse yesterday, I'm very proud of myself 8) At start I planned 10 days, but then decided 16.
Days 3-9 I was very sick, flu-like symptoms, terrible chills :shock: , runny nose, cough, sore throat, fever etc. But I got through this :D I can't tell, that I got very full of energy or great skin during the fast. Also I was hungry now and then.
BUT I feel much better and mentally very calm and happy and good about myself. It really was like a spiritual journey, I learned a lot and my conscious is like in a higher level. Also I'm allergic to my cats and have been taking pills for this for over two years now (over 10 years ago i also had a cat and wasn't allergic then), but since about 5-6 days of MC I didn't need the allergy medicine anymore.
I haven't weighed myself since beginning (75-76 kg/167 lb-s), I will do that Wednesday morning, but I'm very happy because my old clothes fit me now again over many years and I look like I've lost at least 5 kg/11lbs.

So, I'm a little worried. I did the master cleanse last spring also, only 7 days, and lost totally control over my eating in the 8-th day.. I ate everything I had in home, it wasn't very much, but still too much after fasting and not healthy food either. Starting the next day I ate even more, all the foods I wanted and this eating continued many weeks.
Now I feel differently than the last time, I don't crave foods so much and I feel like totally another person. I feel like I finally have learned to love myself. And I deserve to finally get to my ideal weight (Years ago my trainer said 58 kg /128 lbs according to other measures and I feel also, like this would be the right weight for me to feel good.) I was close 5 years ago, 59 kg / 130 lbs.
I didn't do the MC to lose weight, but to start new healthier eating habits with refreshed and clean body and mind. OK my post is getting too long :D

So anyway, I thought that if I write here every day about my ease-out period, it would be easier and more motivating to stay on the right track.
Today was the first day and very successful - I juiced 3 grapefruits and 2 oranges during the day. In few glasses added little agave syrup also for the blood sugar level and weakness. I was at work 10 hours, so I couldn't drank so much as I wanted, because not so easy there to get to the toilet all the time. When I got home I juiced 3 carrots, 1 beetroot and a bit of ginger and diluted it with water of course. And later for desert I had herbal tea with 2 teaspoons of agave syrup. I'm very happy about this day :)

Tomorrow I'm planning to juice few grapefruits and oranges, carrots and beetroot and ginger again and in the evening have a cold soup from blending tomatoes and cucumber. I really hope tomorrow will go as planned also... Wish me luck! :)

Last edited by Mooon on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 16 day MC - done! Now the important part...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:46 pm 

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you :D

I just want to say don't hold back on your juices and smoothies, they're energising you and will keep cravings at bay :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:55 pm 

Thank you, I will!
It's very nice to know, that somebody is reading and supporting :)
Also English isn't my first language, that's why I write a bit different :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:13 pm 

:mrgreen: I didn't even notice any grammar mistakes...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm 

Yesterday went also as planned - I juiced few oranges, grapefruit, later carrots, beetroot, ginger, and in evening blended 2 tomatoes and one cucumber. It was my mothers birthday, so she was eating the usual birthday stuff, I looked at it, but not for a second actually thought of tasting it. So all went well :D

Today I weighed myself finally and it showed 69 kg /152 lbs. I haven't been in that weight 4 years. (And year ago I was 85 kg/ 187 lbs). So I lost 7 kg/ 15 lbs with my MC :) I hope to keep that off by starting exercising and eating mostly vegetables, fruits, salads, nuts, seeds, berries, sprouts and later adding self-made soy milk, tofu, hummus etc. By summer I plan to lose 11 more kg (24 lbs) so lets see how that goes :)

Today's menu(day 3): 2 oranges, 1 grapefruit, 3 tomatoes, 1 cucumber, 1 banana, tbl spoon of goji berries, tbl spoon of chia seeds, and dinner - soup (boiled) from cauliflower, onion and carrots. I'm at my mothers place and here is a bit harder, because lots of "good" stuff in the fridge, at home it is easier because I have no binge foods there.

But I can do it! 8)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:24 am 

Mooon, and which is your mother tongue? Maybe I speak it, since I speak 6 languages. :D

My MCs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8618

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:51 am 

Estonian :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:27 am 

Today went also as described above, except I couldn't make room for the tomatoes and cucumber, so they are waiting for tomorrow :) I had sugar cravings after eating soup in the evening, so I ate few extra goji berries and took 1 teaspoon of agave syrup with my tea. Now I have terrible craving for orange juice, but it's 21.30 PM here already and I should go to bed instead... But I think I'll drink that one small orange, what harm could it do, right? :D
And then to bed, got through third day quite successfully!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:20 am 

:oops: I can't speak Estonian :(
How's your post cleanse experience now?

My MCs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8618