Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:52 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 1st Timer - Going for 10 Days!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 am 

Hi all -

I've been keeping my journal the past few days but I've read such motivation posts on here that I thought I'd share my experience. My goal is to reset my system. I've been struggling with losing 30lbs over the last year and I have read a lot of positive things about the MC so I thought, what the heck!

I'm on day 4 and it is the worst for me. 1-3 were perfect I felt great but today it's taking everything I have in me to not eat something. Food is definitely on the brain. I also have not had a solid BM since I started Monday and I'm uncomfortable and so bloated. I've been doing the SWF and tea and my BM just goes right through me. The night before I started I ate pretty bad, pizza and candy! If anyone can offer any suggestions I would be so grateful!

Even though I'm having a really rough day today I'm not going to give in. I really do feel that my body needs this break. I don't feel that I've lost any weight but I do feel lighter. I don't like to get on the scale but I did a week ago so I'm going to go with that and then weigh myself at the end. While the weight loss would be thrilling I want to clean out my system and break my bad eating habits. I keep referring to this as my junk food rehab.

Coco
5'4
SW:150
GW (only on MC):140

S

Post subject: Re: 1st Timer - Going for 10 Days!
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:42 am 

IM NEW TOO! day two, and i just miss eating. 8 more to go.... man. this is rough