Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Muffin madness
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 am 

Well here i am again. Did the cleanse for 10+ days in the fall and lost over 10 maybe almost 15 I dont quite remember. Kept it off till recently. Started a new business and the stress gave me free reign to eat poorly. Gained about 7 pounds back. Seems to all be located in the muffin region of my belly. Like one big tire around my middle. I cant stand it and am starting back today. Going to try to grab the muffin as motivation. Would love any words of encouragement and inspiration from anyone else out there on the cleanse now. This forum is great for support and accountability.
Please wish me luck to make it to day two. I keep saying to myself today is the day and caving by dinner. I dont want to be skinny, just lose the muffin and feel more energy. making love to my couch is getting old.

Post subject: Re: Muffin madness
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:21 am 

Best of luck - you can totally do it and I for one will definitely be following your progress :)

Muffintop - Ahhh yes.. that has decided to creep back as of recent as well - TOTALLY hear you!

'Making love to my couch is getting old' - HAH, that's a keeper, completely using this line :lol: