[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - marpar4u's 10 day pre-summer cleanse; 3rd cleanse COMPLETED

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: marpar4u's 10 day pre-summer cleanse; 3rd cleanse COMPLETED
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:56 am 

First cleanse 17 days in October '10, Second cleanse 29 days in Jan/Feb '11, now Third Cleanse and only 10 days this time!!

I think its true what they say on this forum., its addictive. I've decided I'm going to do a 10 day cleanse every four months to just keep weight at bay and keep my body clean of toxins, etc. So. This time I entirely embarked on this cleanse with a clean mind and body. Totally eased in with a couple days of just veggies and fruit and I just finished the first salt water flush and it worked like a charm! Last time wasn't so easy as the salt water stayed in my body cause I hadn't prepared properly. 10 days seems so easy with having much longer ones in my past completed.

I will touch base daily and let ya know how things are going. Hoping to find my friend Afrique out here as she was sort of an inspirtation to me and I loved reading her blogs, so funny.

So , Bowing is up and on a clear path to landing in 10 days!! Love the master cleanse :D

Marni

Last edited by marpar4u on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: marpar4u's 10 day pre-summer cleanse; I'm back! 3rd cle
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:51 am 

Day 2

Feeling great and keeping busy. I always do this cleanse on my vacation due to the salt water flushes but this time I'm keeping busy and still feeling great! I do of course have the 'traditional' pains due to detox but they don't seem so bad this time. I always get them around my hips area and under my buttock area. Came on quick this cleanse though, usually takes a few days, so I'm hoping to be rid of them soon too!

Love the cleanse and I'm also 17 days into no alcohol so I'm happy and excited for that too! Life is grand. Best of luck fellow master cleansers!!

Marni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm 

Hey marpar4u,

I hear you about the MC being addictive, am back too, shooting for 10 days, ending Day 3, about to drink my evening lax tea. Good luck to you.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:44 pm 

Day 3

Almost done day 3 and I'm still going strong! No desire to eat, I find with each cleanse it gets easier. The detox pain is a real pain the the $%# but I'm living with it. I get pins and needles around my hip and buttock areas (the only thing I forgot about this cleanse!). Its not horrible but a nawing continuous pain; hopefully that disipates soon! Not real hungry, just the bordem of not eating and turned down a bbq get together today cause I just don't like not being able to eat when every one else is ... haha

Looking forward to day 4 and almost half way; whoot. The boyfriend is taking me out 2 days post cleanse and I'm keeping my eye on the prize as they say; lookin and feeling great by then! Also keeping up the healthy eating and less drinking post cleanse too ;)

@ Jam - I'm glad to see ya back as well and thanks for touching base. Hows the weight loss going? I found after my 29 day cleanse I didn't have a period for some 2 months. I won't go that long again! And, do you experience the detox pain anywhere in your body like I do?? Just wondering ....

Marni

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 pm 

Hey marpar4u,

Still going strong too, ending Day 4, lost 4.8 lbs, boy i love when the scale is moving! :D

I have experienced terrible cramps on this cleanse, not sure why, though it's usually before a bathroom visit, but otherwise i don't have any aches or pains in my body. About the periods, i noticed that mine would only last two days while on the previous cleanses, but recently i went for four days because i wasn't cleansing then. I haven't missed any period though. I was thinking, it makes it hard to rely on "Safe days" because the Cleanse affects our bodies in that area too. So if i want to have kids again, i would have to be off the MC for six months or more. I also have some summer outfits that i know would look good after the cleanse, so part of my motivation to go all the way. Anyways, keep your eye on that outing.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:37 pm 

Day 4

This is so easy, not sure why this time. Of course I think about eating but its really going along smoothly ;) Got on the scale, down 4.5 pounds after the first 3 days, course I did ease in pretty healthy so its likely the result of that too. The goal of course is to report in after another 4 months and not have gained it all back as I have done in the past. Fasting has a way of making you sorta gorge afterward cause you felt like you missed out on so much, but this time I feel as though I'm embarking on this in a 'healthy place'.

The darn pain from the detox is most prevelant in the evening hours and last night I relented and took a pain killer to sleep. Hope I can report soon that it is finished; ugghhhh. Other then that, this is real easy. Even with a rather huge hicup in my life yesturday I wasn't even tempted to eat or moreso; drink .... so I'm happy for that :wink:

Day 5 tomorrow and almost half way through this cleanse :D Greatful for the blessings in my life and my wise choices of late. LOVIN THE MASTER CLEANSE :mrgreen:

Marni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:03 pm 

Day 6

Missed a day but all is well on the Master cleanse! I think I can say that the pins and needles are gone (fingers crossed). Only 4 more days to go !! Whoot. Feeling better and slimmer already and entirely stoked about continuing a healthy eating regime once I'm done. I'm supposed to be going on a cruise in the late Fall so I have all the reasons in the world to take it off :D Only hard part is making my boyfriend some food sometimes and of course watching him eat it ...lol

Lovin the cleanse; and down 5 pounds in 6 days :mrgreen:

Marni

@Jam - I'm 41 so I'm thinking that my 'baby days' are over regrettfully, however one never knows!! Still struggle with maternal instincts and only had the one child and he is almost 18!! Haha. Glad to hear your going strong!! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:00 pm 

Day 9

haha ... missed a few days, no internet ...grrrr. But happy to report all is well! I'm wrapping up day 9 and looking forward to the last salt water flush in the a.m. :wink: Weighed myself this morning and I'm down 8 pounds :mrgreen:

this one was tough cause of the time of year with all the bbq's and such but its a sucess. Once I put my mind to something I generally have no problem completing it. I've also not had any alcohol since May 31st and going to go into July; the goal being none for a whole month. I was drinking daily and wanted to change that. Healthy clean living and indulging in moderation are my goals from this point forward.

Regardless, planning to do this cleanse quarterly. I love it, so doable!

See ya tomorrow and good luck fellow cleansers :!: :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:41 pm 

Day 10 :!:

Whoot :!: I made it :mrgreen:

Will be nice to get into some fresh squeezed OJ tomorrow and I'll prepare my veggie soup for the next day. Can't wait to start eating again. Its true that with this fast and likely any other that the temptation to gorge following it is immense. I'm going to try not to do that. After all, I've lived 41 years and have likely eaten everything there is to eat in life, I'm not missing out on anything. Moderation is the Key.

Got on the scale this morning and down a total of 10 pounds on day 10. See what it says tomorrow :wink: Know that you do gain a few back post cleanse, so I wont be disappointed with that.

Gonna relax; I find I'm so spent by the time evening rolls around on this cleanse. Glad I did it again :D

Marni

Post subject: Re: marpar4u's 10 day pre-summer cleanse; 3rd cleanse COMPLE
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 am 

Thats all she wrote folks :mrgreen:

Happy to have completed the cleanse. Best one yet as far as weight loss goes. 10 pounds in 10 days :wink:

Enjoying fresh squeezed OJ and got my veggies to prepare my soup tomorrow.

Love the cleanse and so happy I found it last October!

See ya back out here in about 4 months!!

Marni

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 am 

Thanks Breezygirl :!:

I've read your journel; keep going strong, so worth the benefits of the detox alone. You ward off so many illnesses (cancerous cells, etc) with the cleanse :!:

Weight loss is just a wonderful side effect of the cleanse if you need to take some off like me :mrgreen:

So, best of luck girl :D

Marni