Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 14 day Master cleanse Journey FOR 25 BDAY STARTING TOMORROW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:44 am 

Hello my fellos master cleansers. I have joined this forum in hopes that with your support that I will finally be able to do this fast successfully with no cheating. I will tell you a little about myself. I weigh aboutut 152 5'5 and I am 24. I will be twenty five on the 17th of december and really would like to give myself a make over because I have worn the same size since 6th grade. I know that sounds crazy but it is true. my goal as of now is to be able to get as close to 130-135 as i can once this cleanse is over. I am leaving on december 15th to go to vegas to celebrate my bday and this would be the best bday gift i could give myself by losing this weight. I promise to check in at least once a day to tell you guys how my progress is going. so today im making my last day of alcohol and all the other things i know makes me fat.
Also I plan on working out at least once a day with either my p90x. tae bo amped, or zumba to help maximize my weightloss. I know that this means I will need to make sure that i am getting good rest and enough fluids. Please leave comments on what your journey was or is. Feel free to offer any advice if you feel that it will be helpful im always open to others opinions. I havent really used a support forum before so im hoping that this will help me b successful in my endeavors. Its almost mandatory that this weight is gone bc im probably going to order my clothes a size smaller for my trip. thank you for taking the time out.

oh p.s. if you already did or are going thru master cleanse currently please say what your previous weight was and current weight now

Post subject: Re: 14 day Master cleanse Journey FOR 25 BDAY STARTING TOMO
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:25 am 

Hey Houston,how are you..I'm new to the forum thing too..but not to the master cleanse...the first time I completed it was two yrs ago for ten days my starting weight was 168 and by the end I was 155 ..I felt great and looked better.. was much more healthier...then I meet my ex and put it back on in a couple of months..The key of keeping the weight of is some serious lifestyle changes..I am becoming vegan/raw after my 40 day fast..because i want to live a longer healthier life...if it any motivation I've lost 5 lbs so far and its only day 3

SW:174LBS
GW after MC:140-145LBS
LIFETIME GW: 120 LBS

Nothing taste better than what good Health and Longevity feels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:36 am 

Wow that is awesome at losing 5 already in three days and for your accomplishments on the other cleanse you did. Love always makes you gain weight lol. If I may ask when you were doing your first cleanse where u went from 168-155 how many days did you do your foR. Also I wish you the best of luck with your forty day fast. My biggest thing is the cravings cuz I dont get hungry while on it. I have to tell myself that Ive been eating for almost 25 years so not eating for two weeks is not going to kill me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:31 am 

hello to anyone following today i began my first day of the master cleanse i have not ate anything all day long nor have i had any cravings for anything. unfortunately i havent began drinking my lemonade like i should yet. i have done the swf though. I probably have not yet to begin my lemonade because i had got a little worried because after the swf (which worked really fast with in 40 minutes) the stuff that came out was completely red and i have never had that happen. Im guessing that it is because i ate red velvet cake last night. I looked online and they said if it was blood it would be dark red which it isnt. and i called doctors they said probably same thing but if it persists for more than a day or two to definitely come in. so lets cross our fingers.

im hoping that i will have enough energy when i get home to do a workout. and i will also make sure that i drink all the lemonade before the end of the night.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:03 am 

Ok so I end up making an unnecessary stop last night and I did not drink any of my lemonade drink yesterday or laxative. I will make sure to do that today. I did not eat though. and I wasnt even tempted. and the idiot whose house i was over after knowing im on this fast kept trying to offer me these humongous steaks as if they forgot. people make me mad with that. its so stupid. oh well i came home and went straight to bed even after seeing the chips on the counter. Im motivated and determined to get in the 130's for my 25TH BDAY. yeaaaaaa a vegas here i come.

also please anyone let me know if you want to partner up